BREAKING: Robinhood Employee: White House Behind GameStop Trading Stop!

Eff the little guy, that is the mission by objective of the Democrat party of treason and destruction. Crush the individual.

Fueled by the “WallStreetBets” Reddit forum, GameStop’s market value has risen over 466% this week.

Thursday morning, Robinhood, one of the top free trading apps, put restrictions on trading $GME (GameStopCorp.) This action was immediately met with backlash across the internet. One Reddit user, Odin19199, claiming to be an employee of Robinhood, stated that the company was pressured to halt GameStop trading by Sequoia Capital and the White House. These allegations have not been independently confirmed by Breaking911.

In the post, he alleges that he overheard that “Vladimir, yes founder Vladimir [Tenev], and the C-Suite, received calls from Sequoia Capital and the White House that pressured into closing trading on GME.”

The user then goes on to state that he has information and documentation regarding the situation that he is planning to provide to Project Veritas and lawyer Glen Greenwald.

The newly-confirmed Treasury Secretary, Janice Yellen, has financial ties to one of the hedge funds that came to the aid of Melvin Capital, one of the companies that saw large losses after GameStop’s market surge. Yellen’s financial disclosure shows her receiving around $800,000 from Citadel for speaking fees.

Joe isn't wasting any time helping out his rich friends.

Just what one would expect from a White House occupied by Russian and Chinese interests.

You are dumb...and you are a sucker...being led by a ring in your nose by the elected dems that are only there to protect their big donors.....

You can say that.... but your video doesn't prove that. That is 90% commentary and opinion, not documented fact.

If you can't see that this is the truth then you are already lost...over the edge....have a nice future....

The Chill put in place by the DTC, was not specific to Gamestop, nor was it due to political concerns. The Chill is a normal market function, that has existed since the 1970s.
Got proof of that? No you don’t. Robinhood and others did target GME, AMC and a few others specifically. They also allowed their hedge fund bosses to buy, while the little guy couldn’t. You’re full of shit.

Then why did they resume trading of the stock?

You can't answer that. I can. Because DTC standard 'chill' procedure is temporary. Usually after one, or two days, the stocks resume trading like normal. That is EXACTLY what happened.

As for allowing their hedge fund bosses to buy...

That is only partially true.

Anyone that has paper stocks, can trade those stocks no matter what. Say I personally own a paper stock in Apple. I have the actual paper stock in my hand. And let's say that you wish to buy a stock in Apple.

Now let's say that DTC places a chill on the stock. So I can't click a button, and sell you the stock over the internet.

However, I can meet you in person, and physically give you the stock, in exchange for money.

I also could, contract you individually to sell you the stock at a future date.

This is what is known as after-hours trading. It's trading stocks that happens outside the stock market.

I'll give you the most obvious outside-the-market stock trades. When a company buys out another company, with a stock transaction, that is an outside the market stock trade.
ReShape and Obalon, have a merger in an all stock transation.

So having outside the market stock trades are not exactly uncommon, even though market transactions are the norm.

So my point to you is, even if DTC shuts down a particular stock, it is actually impossible to stop all stock trades, and logically people in the market are more likely to have access to outside the market trades.

But that isn't because "Their hedge fund bosses" did anything. DTC chilled the stock. Neither Robinhood, nor WeBull, or any other company, had any control over that, and nor did they "allow" hedge funds to keep buying or selling the stock.

Donald Trump won the people...the working class and start up entrepreneurs...all while the DNC and the RNC fight over mega rich scraps from big corporate billionaires...how pathetic they look doing it too....take the money out of running for office...public financing of elections and term limits....

Forum List

Back