BREAKING: Prominent Anti-Hillary Clinton Researcher, FOUND DEAD!

Another great Fail thread from USBM's top whackadoodle.
We know you Clintonista criminals dont want anyone to realize that you people are totally OK with the Clintons killing half their closest supporters, if that is true, but it does not equate to a thread fail.

It only confirms that you are an amoral shit4brains.

We know you Clintonista criminals dont want anyone to realize that you people are totally OK with the Clintons killing half their closest supporters, if that is true, but it does not equate to a thread fail.

It confirms you're an idiot conspiracy theorist that no one with any brains has ever taken seriously.

Nothing to see here, it's all coincidental...

e7xoj5.jpg

Anyone who actually believe shit like this, needs to have their meds adjusted.

It confirms you're an idiot conspiracy theorist that no one with any brains has ever taken seriously.
Lol, so you magically know that there is no such thing as a conspiracy, from the local pot dealer and his network to the local Rotary Group that exchanges sources of black market labor to the Mother of all Conspiracies, the Corporate Crony Network?

Oh, please share the source of your wondrous inside knowledge, shill.

Anyone who actually believe shit like this, needs to have their meds adjusted.
How so?

I made a statement contingent on something being true. I also said another statement that was not contingent on that observation being true.

And yet you assert my whole post was 'shit', lol, because you are a stupid cum bucket who cannot think, let alone analyze something.

HOLY SHIT, and I just posted this.....

So LIKE the Blow Job Clinton regime....Clinton Body Count +5 in Just 6 Weeks!!!!

The Political Insider ^ | 8-5-16 | Kosar
American Free Press contributor Victor Thorn, 54, a long-time researcher and critic of Hillary and Bill Clinton, has been found dead. Police reports indicate he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The author of more than 20 books, he was best known for the Clinton trilogy, “three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.”
Holy Cow, that's like 4 now in the last month or two. Clinton 'exposers', critics, crooked connections, and those suing their 'Charity' are dropping dead like flies. (Reminds you of their good ol' days, don't it?)

Just doesn't pay to be on the Clintons' bad side...but with a big enough donation you can get in their good side.

How so?

I made a statement contingent on something being true. I also said another statement that was not contingent on that observation being true.

And yet you assert my whole post was 'shit', lol, because you are a stupid cum bucket who cannot think, let alone analyze something.

You laid a big steaming pile of crap on the thread and you're pretending that any part of what you posted has a shred of credibility? Every day you Trumpbots go further and further off the rails.

Lakota of course laughed. No wonder her people did not have a word for wheel before pale face showed up.

Of course if certain GOP operatives wanted to make it look like Clinton put hits on people...that would explain them dropping like flies...

..Hillary's smart enough that even if she was the type to engage in hits, she wouldn't do it on her published enemies during the middle of her campaign. She'd know what a scandal it would cause her.

...something is fishy in Denmark for sure. When facts don't add up...

One thing is for sure. It LOOKS LIKE Hillary is putting hits on her enemies. Mission accomplished? (Just scrape Trump off the ticket and replace him with someone people want to govern. So much easier. So much less of a karmic debt.)...

I guess "Lunatic Conspiracy Theorist Kills Self" is a less titivating headline for Conservatives.

Why so many people associated with the clintoons end up dead?
Don't say that out loud!!!

The Clinton's may hear you!!

Not wondering anymore why Bernie has endorsed her.

By the way, it seems that Seth Rich was Assange's source of DNC email leak.

Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich – Who Was MURDERED in DC – Was Wikileaks DNC Source

Forum List

Back