Breaking: President Trump orders to declassify documents pertaining to Russia investigation

Still waiting for donnie to declassify those FISA documents. Heck, still waiting for donnie to declassify anything he said he was going to declassify. When oh when oh when oh when?

Still waiting for donnie to declassify those FISA documents. Heck, still waiting for donnie to declassify anything he said he was going to declassify. When oh when oh when oh when?
He issued the order it's up to others to follow those orders. Not his fault Governmental shills are not doing their jobs in their attempt to cover for Clinton and the Democrats.

How's that declassification coming along? Has it been done yet? Can't fat donnie just snap his fingers like Thanos and make it happen?
Our peaches in chief could have declassified many things and he hasn't done shit.

How's that declassification coming along? Has it been done yet? Can't fat donnie just snap his fingers like Thanos and make it happen?
Our peaches in chief could have declassified many things and he hasn't done shit.

Plenty of time. He has five more years to do that.
I dont think he will bro.
He should have done it a long time go.
Maybe its political strategy? Maybe.
We will find out in a few months. Maybe he is saving for 2020.

Plenty of time. He has five more years to do that.
I dont think he will bro.
He should have done it a long time go.
Maybe its political strategy? Maybe.
We will find out in a few months. Maybe he is saving for 2020.

I'm going to be patient. Who could have guessed two years ago that he would have wreaked this much havoc on the leftist agenda?

I swear, he's like the Godzilla of Presidents. :laugh:

Why would the documents be classified in the first place?There are no secrets left after Snowden and Manning and Chinese hackers. The classified scam is used to protect agents involved in an attempted political coup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back