BREAKING: Pelosi’s Son Now Involved In Ukraine Scandal- DemonRAT Party In Shambles

No wonder why Pelosi jumped the gun on this "impeachment" talk. Swamp Democrats at it again. This not only helps Trump. But will help the Republican party latter part of this new decade.

Rightwingtribune.com ^ | Dean James & Dean Garrison at DC Clothesline October 4, 2019

Hunter Biden move over.

Now Nancy Pelosi’s son may be looking to take center stage with the Ukraine controversy.

Paul Pelosi, Jr. spent time in Ukraine in 2017.

“BOOM: Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!”

BOOM: Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!NRGLab & New Technology

— Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) October 3, 2019

What in the hell?

BOTH Biden’s and Pelosi’s sons have strong ties to Ukraine?

Who goes to Ukraine?

I’m sure most people reading this have sent their sons to Ukraine at some point.

I’m probably just being paranoid.

From Patrick Howley at National File:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.

Paul Pelosi Jr. travelled to Kiev, Ukraine in July 2017 in his capacity as executive director of the Corporate Governance Initiative, a position that he accepted months earlier in February 2017. Pelosi Jr. said that he was in Ukraine to discuss a youth soccer partnership with the government.

The American Mirror, which flagged Pelosi Jr.’s appearance in 2017, preserved a clip of Pelosi Jr. on the Ukrainian station following the video’s removal from YouTube.

2017 — What's really going on here? Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine to talk about "soccer"? pic.twitter.com/LCnF93Rgnc

— The American Mirror (@American_Mirror) September 27, 2019

On March 5, 2013, NRGLab New Technology posted two videos on Youtube. One video opened with a clip of Nancy Pelosi discussing energy-efficient technology, followed by a direct-to-camera statement from her son Paul Pelosi Jr., filmed in Washington, D.C. in 2010.

“My name’s Paul Pelosi. Of course I’m on the board of Viscoil. And Viscoil is here today to talk about accelerating the future. It’s about using cars in a more efficient manner. It’s about utilizing natural resources, whether it be electricity, or gas, or fossil fuels in a more efficient way. And Viscoil is a part of that solution,” Paul Pelosi Jr. said in the video.

VIDEO AT LINK

Big Name Dems (and their offspring) are really piling up now with this Ukraine controversy.

Paul Pelosi Jr. co-founded the company Natural Blue Resources, which the SEC charged with securities fraud in 2014.

-------------

Another story on this subject...

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi’s Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine

(Very small excerpt)

“House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.”

“And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!”

You mean to tell me that NO ONE smelled a little conflict of interest there?

Are all Liberals THAT stupid? RHETORICAL QUESTION!

------------

It seems like every day we learn of a new politico (often more influential ones) all involved in the Ukraine.

So far there’s Biden’s son. Then I heard Kerry’s son. Now Pelosi’s son. Seems I recall a hint at Romney with some involvement in this.

This is why they are all going hysterical. When we sit and ruminate that they are going overboard on fake investigations and lies about this and impeachment here, impeachment there, impeachment, impeachment, every every where....

Folks, we got a ruling class that will do anything lest we discover what they’ve been doing behind our backs while we carried this country on our backs.

Somehow, someway....the people have to take a stand.

-------------

Guess I wouldn't be voting for him too.

Nope, but you support his mother and her lawlessness.

Rightwingtribune.com ^ | Dean James & Dean Garrison at DC Clothesline October 4, 2019

Hunter Biden move over.

Now Nancy Pelosi’s son may be looking to take center stage with the Ukraine controversy.

“BOOM: Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

BOOM: Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company!NRGLab & New Technology

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

I’m sure most people reading this have sent their sons to Ukraine at some point.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.

Paul Pelosi Jr. travelled to Kiev, Ukraine in July 2017 in his capacity as executive director of the Corporate Governance Initiative, a position that he accepted months earlier in February 2017. Pelosi Jr. said that he was in Ukraine to discuss a youth soccer partnership with the government.

The American Mirror, which flagged Pelosi Jr.’s appearance in 2017, preserved a clip of Pelosi Jr. on the Ukrainian station following the video’s removal from YouTube.

2017 — What's really going on here? Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine to talk about "soccer"? pic.twitter.com/LCnF93Rgnc

On March 5, 2013, NRGLab New Technology posted two videos on Youtube. One video opened with a clip of Nancy Pelosi discussing energy-efficient technology, followed by a direct-to-camera statement from her son Paul Pelosi Jr., filmed in Washington, D.C. in 2010.

“My name’s Paul Pelosi. Of course I’m on the board of Viscoil. And Viscoil is here today to talk about accelerating the future. It’s about using cars in a more efficient manner. It’s about utilizing natural resources, whether it be electricity, or gas, or fossil fuels in a more efficient way. And Viscoil is a part of that solution,” Paul Pelosi Jr. said in the video.

VIDEO AT LINK

Big Name Dems (and their offspring) are really piling up now with this Ukraine controversy.

Paul Pelosi Jr. co-founded the company Natural Blue Resources, which the SEC charged with securities fraud in 2014.

-------------

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi’s Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine

(Very small excerpt)

“House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi was featured in one of the company’s promotional videos.”

------------

It seems like every day we learn of a new politico (often more influential ones) all involved in the Ukraine.

So far there’s Biden’s son. Then I heard Kerry’s son. Now Pelosi’s son. Seems I recall a hint at Romney with some involvement in this.

This is why they are all going hysterical. When we sit and ruminate that they are going overboard on fake investigations and lies about this and impeachment here, impeachment there, impeachment, impeachment, every every where....

Folks, we got a ruling class that will do anything lest we discover what they’ve been doing behind our backs while we carried this country on our backs.

-------------

Right Wing Tribune is rated as a "Questionable Source" "Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy"

Their overall comments: "Overall, we rate the Right Wing Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias and the promotion of propaganda and debunked conspiracy theories."

Right Wing Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

If proven true by CNN, would it matter to you?

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

And?

Nothing burger. No crime. Nice try.

So if Trump does the same for his son's, you will say the same?

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

And?

You mean like this?

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.

Even as Mr. Trump contends with Beijing on issues like security and trade, his family and the company that bears his name are trying to make money off their brand in China’s flush and potentially promising market.

The most recent slew of trademarks appear to have been granted along the same timeline as Ms. Trump’s previous requests, experts said. But more broadly, they said, Ms. Trump’s growing portfolio of trademarks in China and the family’s business interests there raises questions about whether Chinese officials are giving the Trump family extra consideration that they otherwise might not get.

These critics say the foreign governments that do business with Ms. Trump know they are dealing with the president’s daughter — a person who also works in the White House.

Pelosi's son was a board member of a gas company.

And?!?

^ has his head stuck in Nancy's underpants
So you have nothing, in other words.

Pelosi's son has business connections in Ukraine.

And?

So does Crazy Rudy Giuliani!
I would like to hear Nancy's transcripts with Ukraine. Would you support that?
I started a topic the other day saying we should make all our politicians wear body cams like we do with cops.

There is no there there. There are a lot of politicians' kids who benefit from their parents connections.

Including the Trumps.

I bet there are a lot of Republican politicians hoping this shit about kids getting high paying jobs dies down real quick.

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

And?

You mean like this?

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.

Even as Mr. Trump contends with Beijing on issues like security and trade, his family and the company that bears his name are trying to make money off their brand in China’s flush and potentially promising market.

The most recent slew of trademarks appear to have been granted along the same timeline as Ms. Trump’s previous requests, experts said. But more broadly, they said, Ms. Trump’s growing portfolio of trademarks in China and the family’s business interests there raises questions about whether Chinese officials are giving the Trump family extra consideration that they otherwise might not get.

These critics say the foreign governments that do business with Ms. Trump know they are dealing with the president’s daughter — a person who also works in the White House.

Lol, she was dealing with them before her father was president. Now, let's get back to what favors your crew came up with to get their kids rich. Wonder how many tax dollars that costed us.

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

I realize this is off topic but with all the democrat corruption and pay for play. Did you know after the Haiti earthquake Hillary's Clinton brother was given a job on the board for the company that was given the mining rights in Haiti?

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

And?

You mean like this?

Lol, she was dealing with them before her father was president. Now, let's get back to what favors your crew came up with to get their kids rich. Wonder how many tax dollars that costed us.

Trump and his lickspittles are making a huge tactical mistake.

Face it, kids. You got nothing.

Pelosi's kid sits on a gas company board.

And?

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

And?

You mean like this?

Lol, she was dealing with them before her father was president.

Wrong. When her father was elected, she claimed she was shutting down her business because she was working for daddy in the White House.

Speaking of a politician's kid being given a job with no experience!

This trademark deal was AFTER her daddy was elected.

Man, you guys can't see your own hypocrisy when it is staring you in the face.

You fools are making a huge tactical mistake.

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

And?

You mean like this?

Yeah, just like his chances to win the presidency. Or the Muller report was going to get him! You loons have no credibility at all.

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

Right Wing Tribune is rated as a "Questionable Source" "Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy"

Their overall comments: "Overall, we rate the Right Wing Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias and the promotion of propaganda and debunked conspiracy theories."

Even if true, it has no relevance to Trump's impeachment or his corruption. Donald Trump has confessed on national television to abusing the power of the President (an impeachable offence) to pressure a foreign government to investigate his political opponents (something that after 2 years of the Mueller inquiry Trump should KNOW is illegal), and to hiding the evidence of these crimes on a private national security server (covering up the original crimes - also a crime).

How is this relevant to Trump abusing the power of the Presidency for political gain, and pressuring a foreign government to interfere in an American election?

The answer is it isn't, and this is yet another attempt at deflection and changing the narrative, while slandering family members of Democratic leaders on no evidence.

Your mistake was in waking up the day after Trump got elected in 2016.

Enjoy another 5 years of Hell followed by 8 years of Pence.

Yah did it to yourself morons!

LMAO!

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

And?

You mean like this?

I've said for years that Democrats invest into foreign companies then use their government power to crush their competitors in America.

Dear Putin’s Buttplug:

Call us when a vote on an impeachment Inquiry happens.

Until then you just look like a bloody ho exchanging dirty tampons with AOC, Pelosi, Waters, Warren and Harris.

Nasty and you stink to high heaven.

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

Even if true, it has no relevance to Trump's impeachment or his corruption. Donald Trump has confessed on national television to abusing the power of the President (an impeachable offence) to pressure a foreign government to investigate his political opponents (something that after 2 years of the Mueller inquiry Trump should KNOW is illegal), and to hiding the evidence of these crimes on a private national security server (covering up the original crimes - also a crime).

How is this relevant to Trump abusing the power of the Presidency for political gain, and pressuring a foreign government to interfere in an American election?

The answer is it isn't, and this is yet another attempt at deflection and changing the narrative, while slandering family members of Democratic leaders on no evidence.

The only thing Trump Abused is your dried up snowflake Vagina!

Buh bye Biden!

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

Thanks for proving your ignorance. Biden bragged about strong arming another country to help his son.

Hunter Biden move over.

What in the hell?

Who goes to Ukraine?

VIDEO AT LINK

-------------

(Very small excerpt)

------------

-------------

Thanks for proving your ignorance. Biden bragged about strong arming another country to help his son.

But it's okay when Democrats do it.

Forum List

Back