Breaking News! Biden to sleep with his wife.

Interesting update on the White House transition with an informative nookie update... or lack of... poor Donald.

Yet one part of the bedroom set-up will be markedly different with the Bidens than it was for the Trumps: the Bidens will be sharing a bedroom. Melania Trump spent the majority of her time in the White House in the large bedroom suite typically reserved for Presidents and their spouse, adjacent to the West Sitting Hall, according to a source with knowledge of the arrangement.

"Donald Trump slept in his own bedroom, which was previously a study or den during other administrations," the source said of the arrangement.

And this is news because?

Interesting update on the White House transition with an informative nookie update... or lack of... poor Donald.

Yet one part of the bedroom set-up will be markedly different with the Bidens than it was for the Trumps: the Bidens will be sharing a bedroom. Melania Trump spent the majority of her time in the White House in the large bedroom suite typically reserved for Presidents and their spouse, adjacent to the West Sitting Hall, according to a source with knowledge of the arrangement.

"Donald Trump slept in his own bedroom, which was previously a study or den during other administrations," the source said of the arrangement.

LOL

Jill is just there to make sure that Joe doesn't try to hump the family dog - again

About 80% of couples sleep in different bedrooms because most wake up at different times for work.
You're on welfare so you wouldn't know about that.
I saw an interview years ago with Trump talking about sleeping separately from his wife. He says he sleeps only 3 or four hours a night and gets up to work frequently.

Melania Trump spent the majority of her time in the White House in the large bedroom suite typically reserved for Presidents and their spouse, adjacent to the West Sitting Hall, according to a source with knowledge of the arrangement.
Good grief. Do those Democrat gentlemen really begrudge a lady a little bit of her own space and privacy from unwanted visitors at all hours of the day and night? Can she even get dressed in the morning without an interruption from those rude Democrat gentlemen of the district? It doesn't sound like those damned Democrat doctors on their black bag jobs are letting Trump get his sleep, either. Or is someone posted sex videos of the First Couple on Parler?

Last edited:
Melania Trump spent the majority of her time in the White House in the large bedroom suite typically reserved for Presidents and their spouse, adjacent to the West Sitting Hall, according to a source with knowledge of the arrangement.
Good grief. Do those Democrat gentlemen really begrudge a lady a little bit of her own space and privacy from unwanted visitors at all hours of the day and night? Can she even get dressed in the morning without an interruption from those ride Democrat gentlemen of the district? It doesn't sound like those damned Democrat doctors on their black bag jobs are letting Trump get his sleep, either. Or is someone posted sex videos of the First Couple on Parler?
Democrats aren't happy with anyone having privacy in their bedrooms. Apparently they believe it's a good thing to not only know everything about what a couple does, but make up derogatory crap about it and spew it out.

I saw an interview years ago with Trump talking about sleeping separately from his wife. He says he sleeps only 3 or four hours a night and gets up to work frequently
Holy crap! He's President, hard at work, more precisely at war to save our country and his own life and family from the Democrats, and he crashes on the couch late at night sometimes to avoid waking his wife up.

Democrats aren't happy with anyone having privacy in their bedrooms. Apparently they believe it's a good thing to not only know everything about what a couple does, but make up derogatory crap about it and spew it out.
And that's why Democrats are always so obsessed about that LGBT crap that Republicans don't give a fuck about.

There's a “house” with all the bedrooms under video surveillance by 4chan creeps. 8chan whatever. Anonymous. You know what I'm talking about.

She isnt going to be kept awake by all the kids he sleeps with?

And that's why Democrats are always so obsessed about that LGBT crap that Republicans don't give a fuck about.

There's a “house” with all the bedrooms under video surveillance by 4chan creeps. 8chan whatever. Anonymous. You know what I'm talking about.
It's the republicans who have been obsessed with LGBTs for years. They have been the ones to stay up nights thinking of stupid rules and laws aimed at harassing LGBTs who have done nothing to them. The republicans, in general, have a lurid obsession with other people's sex lives.

It's the republicans who have been obsessed with LGBTs for years. They have been the ones to stay up nights thinking of stupid rules and laws aimed at harassing LGBTs who have done nothing to them. The republicans, in general, have a lurid obsession with other people's sex lives.
What laws exactly have Republicans passed that harass anyone's sexuality?

About 80% of couples sleep in different bedrooms because most wake up at different times for work.
No way 80% is remotely right. I bet it’s single digits.. maybe 10% of married couples. Maybe 25% of conservatives and 1% of Dems. :)
I guess you don't sleep with someone who has to wake up an hour before you.
We also have the bedrooms.

It's called keeping your sexual inclinations to yourself.

No way 80% is remotely right. I bet it’s single digits.. maybe 10% of married couples. Maybe 25% of conservatives and 1% of Dems. :)
I get up about 4 hours before the wife no complaints here. It’s a free country so you can live (and love) how you want. Just know Ozzie and Harriet are not the norm and Melania hates her husband and we’re all square.

I get up about 4 hours before the wife no complaints here. It’s a free country so you can live (and love) how you want. Just know Ozzie and Harriet are not the norm and Melania hates her husband and we’re all square.
I guess you didn't see the interview with Melania that wasn't supposed to be released where she debunks all that bullshit to which you jerkoff.

I guess you didn't see the interview with Melania that wasn't supposed to be released where she debunks all that bullshit to which you jerkoff.
Is it a threesome?

Is it a threesome?
With Biden in a tensome, as in ten years old.

Forum List

Back