Breaking: June 2014: 10th Circuit Extends Ban on Gay Marriage

And about adopting kids out to people who are 'proud' of lewd sexual public displays on mainstreet in front of kids?

Or are we skipping that part of the gay-marriage debate?

You are using basic profiling which is the most uneducated thing you can do in politics.....

My guess is you have an invested source that doesn't want you to allow gay freedom.

Freedom is bad to you eh?

Imagine-how-stupid-you-are-going-to-look.jpg

But yet muslim and Jews have managed to be at each others throats and there is NO FORCING A SOLUTION! Stupid, yes, changeable...NO!

So do you believe in FREEDOM OF RELIGION or FORCED ONE RELIGION?.......

What solution should we "FORCE" kid?

And about adopting kids out to people who are 'proud' of lewd sexual public displays on mainstreet in front of kids?

Or are we skipping that part of the gay-marriage debate?

You are using basic profiling which is the most uneducated thing you can do in politics.....

My guess is you have an invested source that doesn't want you to allow gay freedom.

Freedom is bad to you eh?

Your guess is wrong. I had a close family friend die from AIDS after he was molested and imprinted as a boy as "gay". He grew up confused, falling in love with women but only compulsively being able to express himself sexually with lots and lots of gay sexual encounters. He predictably got HIV. Angered, twisted, tortured and unable to find anyone to help him through his angst to throw off his compulsions, he went out on a vendetta to "get even with those that did that to him". So with HIV he went out and had as much unprotected sex with other unfortunates exactly like himself. When his brother disclosed all this we learned that he may have "murdered" hundreds or even thousands by the time he himself died the lingering and horrible death of AIDS.

We knew and know "gayness" to be a mental illness; an affect of the mind from inappropriate contact. And if not every single case of a person being gay is from that, such a large propensity is from that as to be reliable in discussing the etiology and presentation of "homosexuality" and by extension, the homosexual subculture. Bear in mind the CDC does not use the words "pervasive" and "epidemic" lightly...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

So there are issues afoot my friend. Issues that need discussing before we all blindly jump on the bandwagon of promoting this subculture of squirming, twisted damaged minds to the acme of our social values: marriage.

THAT is why I am against gay marriage. I have zero financial stake in the game and wouldn't even know what you were talking about? As if there is money to be made by denying the loonies access to the control panel? How so, because I've been doing this for free all these years and wouldn't mind getting a little compensation for all my toils and struggles trying to save future generations from this collective social malady spreading.

Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010.
Almost 60% of youth with HIV in the United States do not know they are infected CDC - HIV Among Youth - Age - Risk - HIV/AIDS

The stay continues even as the 10th circuit turns Utah down. Why decide "yes" on gay marriage and then not allow them to happen? I think it's because they don't want gay marriages happening that may inevitably be found to be unconstitutional/illegal. ie: the 10th has read Windsor Opinion, pages 14-22 United States v. Windsor

Forum List

Back