BREAKING: Joe Biden now a criminal suspect in Ukraine

118800683_3339347316125555_7624710178290701992_o.jpg

Before everyone gets excited, this is infowars
YES! Thank you! This isnt a real story and ANY goddamn media outlet that is publishing this horseshit needs to be shunned by everyone on the right. I dont want fake fucking news from any source, let alone from sources that are supposedly my allies. Fuck you Infowars and FUCK YOU OAN!

BREAKING: JOE BIDEN NOW CRIMINAL SUSPECT IN UKRAINE
Former Vice President Joe Biden is now a criminal suspect in Ukraine in a case involving his son Hunter and Burisma Holdings, a major Ukrainian natural gas producer.

Biden, the Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee has been formally listed in a criminal case for the crime of firing Ukraine’s former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin in exchange for dropping an investigation into his son Hunter, who was a board member at Burisma from 2014 to 2019. BREAKING: Joe Biden Now Criminal Suspect in Ukraine

According to....Info wars?

I don't think 'breaking news' means what you think it means.

Soooooo....one may ask where is this coming from all of a sudden....its coming from the progs and globalist that don't really want Joe to be president...they want Harris and if they have to impeach Joe to get what they want they will.....stupid Joe.....

Soooooo....one may ask where is this coming from all of a sudden....its coming from the progs and globalist that don't really want Joe to be president...they want Harris and if they have to impeach Joe to get what they want they will.....stupid Joe.....

Ad by 'all of this', you mean whatever Alex Jones makes up?

Forum List

Back