BREAKING AUDIO: Sheila Jackson Lee caught berating staffer in offensive curse-laden rant

They LET you do it equals consent.

And seven years later you've had to come up with at least five other massive crimes against humanity.

Clearly it didn't work out.

Get over it.
That is correct. It was boastful guy talk from almost 20 years ago and was supposed to be off mike. Plus he never stated that he himself grabbed.
The paids, trolls, cucks , queers , and wrist flapping pearl clutchers have tried to have a holiday with it but never succeeded.

I've worked decades in Silicon Valley. Not one CEO CFO MFG-MANAGER Accounting H-R has ever yelled out like that to me or anyone I know. She would be gone in 15 minutes for that in the Valley.

Once, an ENG said the ENG MGR told him he should cut off his "nutsack" and shove it in his mouth. But those two had a long history at a few companies. No one else heard it.

Well that's one woman running for Senate with a sailor's mouth.

And the berating condescension is just too much.

I guess it's all in the name of "equity and inclusion".

California, here's your future Senator.

Enjoy:

I wonder what BooBoo and ShitAss will have to say about all this.

Not sure if anyone has pointed it out to you, but this loon is not running in CA, it's this loon:

Finest example of not being politically correct I've heard in a very long time. Now I'm going back to enjoy it for a second time.

It was even the better the 2nd time as I could imagine my dad, who passed 20+ years ago, laughing his ass off listening to it. Reminds me of JFK's "silly bastard" call,

Last edited:
I personally would not hold the vulgarity against her. She was making a valid point, harshly. That's what aggressive people do. I wish Biden had the balls to call out his subordinates in the same way. Maybe they would get their heads out of their asses.
If Trump said it how do you think the media would treat it?

Finest example of not being politically correct I've heard in a very long time. Now I'm going back to enjoy it for a second time.

It was even the better the 2nd time as I could imagine my dad, who passed 20+ years ago, laughing his ass off listening to it. Reminds me of JFK's "silly bastard" call,

no wonder they killed him.

When you give some people power they instinctively abuse it. As a victim of such cowards in Canada, I can assure you it isn't just low performing politicians who do so.

When you give people power, 99% of them will abuse it, and that will never change, hence the human condition will never change no matter how much anyone thinks we've 'progressed'. It's all bullshit and veneer.

It is abuse. Pure and simple.
If this was a black employee and the boss was white - Sheila Jackson would be leading a protest to sue the employer.
This shows the kind of character she has.
and it wouldnt REALLY be about racism..it's about getting her name before the public...her virtue signalling, her moral superiority, her stupid constituency.

You'd really expect those before JFK and certainly LBJ and Nixon afterwards to be any better? Totally different era, back when it wasn't rare to hear folks not mince words.
I wouldn't have expected a vp or a president to be using the F word IN PUBLIC. Biden with Obama......because it only raises the bar for that type of language.

Forum List

Back