Brave Palestinian Girl

well that would make sense if it was not for the fact that Israel was not occupying Gaza, and Hamas was still sending rockets into Israel.

You are in a small minority on this one pal. Most agree Hamas asked for this.

Well that would make sense if you ignore the Israeli blockade.

I don't come to my conclusions based on their popularity.

well, i got errors when i first tried
and notice how the person got arrested
it wasnt done by Israel

The rockets fired from Gaza to Isreal during the cease fire before Nov 4th when Israel breached gazas land were not fired by Hamas. They were fired by splinter groups.

were they arrested by Hamas?
or resupplied?

They attempted to stop them as best they could. The Hamas leader pleaded with them to stop.

There are many splinter groups in Palestine named and unnamed.

June 27, 2008
Early on Friday, two mortar shells were fired at Israel from the northern Gaza Strip. One landed near Kibbutz Kfar Aza in the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council, and the second one hit an open area. There were no reports of injuries or damage in the latest violation of the fragile ceasefire.
Following yesterday's rocket attack by Aksa Martyrs Brigade a spokesman for the Hamas government, Taher al-Nunu, called Fatah's actions "unpatriotic". He said Hamas was considering the possibility of taking action against those perpetrating the attacks against Israel.
Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh called Friday on Palestinian factions to adhere to the Gaza Strip lull agreement with Israel. "The factions and the people accepted the lull in order to secure two interests – an end to aggression and the lifting of the siege. Therefore, we hope that everyone honors this national agreement", he said following Friday prayers

They attempted to stop them as best they could. The Hamas leader pleaded with them to stop.

There are many splinter groups in Palestine named and unnamed.

June 27, 2008
Early on Friday, two mortar shells were fired at Israel from the northern Gaza Strip. One landed near Kibbutz Kfar Aza in the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council, and the second one hit an open area. There were no reports of injuries or damage in the latest violation of the fragile ceasefire.
Following yesterday's rocket attack by Aksa Martyrs Brigade a spokesman for the Hamas government, Taher al-Nunu, called Fatah's actions "unpatriotic". He said Hamas was considering the possibility of taking action against those perpetrating the attacks against Israel.
Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh called Friday on Palestinian factions to adhere to the Gaza Strip lull agreement with Israel. "The factions and the people accepted the lull in order to secure two interests – an end to aggression and the lifting of the siege. Therefore, we hope that everyone honors this national agreement", he said following Friday prayers

ok
when thugs are firing off AK-47's into your house, we will plead with then to stop and consider taking action(while not really doing a damn thing, like Hamas)

you are really this fucking stupid that you think that is the same as what Israel did?
:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Interesting photo in the paper today of a young Palestinian girl, waving her flag in protest at the barbaric behaviour of the Israelis.

She is standing alone on a mound of rubble facing the Israeli storm troopers who are armed to the teeth, but she is unafraid.

It reminded me of that lone protestor in Tianenman Square.

Not posed, of course.:rolleyes:

Maybe she should look BEHIND her at the terrorists using her as a shield that are bringing the war to her doorstep? Just a thought.

The thing is during the ceasefire Israel seem to have been collectively punishing the Palestinians in Gaza anyway BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Gaza's humanitarian crisis which isn't very nice :(

How? By not allowing them to use Israel as a supply corridor which only resulted in Hamas using that as an easy avenue to up their terrorist attacks inside Israel?

I'm surprised Israel actually turned over Gaza to the Arabs. I wouldn't have. I'd have wiped Hamas off the face of the Earth long ago. And I have a hard time feeling sorry for a nation of people that voted for a terrorist organization to represent them as their government in a supposedly Democratic election.

From MY POV, Israel has shown MUCH restraint.

They blocked all food and medicine into Gaza Gunny.

That was not in line with the cease fire rules.

So now Amnesty International, Care International UK, Cafod, Christian Aid, Medecins du Monde UK, Oxfam, Save the Children UK and Trocaire are lying too?

They blocked all food and medicine into Gaza Gunny.

That was not in line with the cease fire rules.

No they did not. They did not allow the food and medicine to be transported through Israel. Hamas was using that access to make terrorist attacks. Too bad. Don't do the crime if can't do the time.

So now Amnesty International, Care International UK, Cafod, Christian Aid, Medecins du Monde UK, Oxfam, Save the Children UK and Trocaire are lying too?

They always are. A bunch of bleeding-heart whiners who would have only the good guys cease defending themselves for fear of killing noncombatants when it's the damned Palestinians who keep doing this to themselves. How hard is that to figure out?

Stop attacking Israel and Israel stops attacking them. Pretty damned simple.

Determine that I don not have a right to exist and fire on me and I'm unloading everything I've got on your ass and if you have your wife and kids in the car at the time, tough shit.

No they did not. They did not allow the food and medicine to be transported through Israel. Hamas was using that access to make terrorist attacks. Too bad. Don't do the crime if can't do the time.
What attacks?

It was the splinter groups doing the attacking.

Why do you refuse to see this. Hamas tried to get them to stop. They do not have the same power over their populace as Israel does.

Forum List

Back