Bow Not- Unlike Obama Mr Trump Stood Tall

definitely a curtsy in the end, after the major ward was placed

Trump_Curtsy_King-Saudi-Arabia_Medal.gif
Oh man...oh boy....better impeach him. Fucking snowflake idiot. Go kiss Michael Moore's big fat ass.
poor flyover country rube :itsok:

He bowed when they hung his medal on his neck, made to bow. I see he didn't yank his arm out , did he.

The largest sponsor of terrorism, we sell billions of weapons to, unbelievable. If it was not for the military and weapons , we'd be a third world country.
Thank you for admitting that our military is important to defend us against those that want to destroy us. China, Iran, North Korea, and Fundementalist Islamic terror groups.

No I did not say that. China and Iran are not trying to destroy us, and I so doubt NK is either.

Great post, except for the part where the part of trump getting tricked into bowing and courtesying like a little girl is left out.
He bowed to accept a medal from the leader of a sovereign state.
The point is, he bowed. Whether he got tricked into it or not, he bowed. He attacked Obama for bowing, and when it was his turn he did the same thing.
He also attacked Michele for not wearing a headscarf..

Great post, except for the part where the part of trump getting tricked into bowing and courtesying like a little girl is left out.

It was kind of like the recipients of an Olympic medal were tricked into standing on the podium.

Sometimes a bow is not really a bow.

Democrats are furious that Trump didn't insist that the Saudi stand on a chair to give him the medal. Impeach immediately.

Obama! Obama! He dun caused all problems, including my wife phyllis leaving me and my dog cletus dying.
If Phyllis left you, after causing the demise of Cletus, wouldn't you look inside and maybe think that you favored your dog over your wife?

You can't blame our former President for your poor choices in life.

He bowed when they hung his medal on his neck, made to bow. I see he didn't yank his arm out , did he.

The largest sponsor of terrorism, we sell billions of weapons to, unbelievable. If it was not for the military and weapons , we'd be a third world country.

But we were saved with Obama being run out of town on a rail

-Geaux

Dream on. Our President of great stature had to stoop down for the short King Salman to reach over Trump's to award him Arabia's highest honor.

It takes a special kind of dishonesty to claim that Trump stood tall as he accepted that medal.
Such a weak character it takes to lie to oneself. Have you no concern for your integrity? Your rabid hatred of our President causing you to make a foolish statement like that diminishes any chance for your opinions to be taken seriously. In short, stop acting like a jackass and you might influence opinions.

It takes a special kind of dishonesty to claim that Trump stood tall as he accepted that medal.
Such a weak character it takes to lie to oneself. Have you no concern for your integrity? Your rabid hatred of our President causing you to make a foolish statement like that diminishes any chance for your opinions to be taken seriously. In short, stop acting like a jackass and you might influence opinions.

He bowed. His head went downward to accept the medal. The opposite of "standing tall" to accept the medal.

Dream on. Our President of great stature had to stoop down for the short King Salman to reach over Trump's to award him Arabia's highest honor.
You are the one dreaming. Our so-called-President bowed, curtseyed, bent. or otherwise made a submissive gesture the King of Saudi Arabia.
Don't you guys ever get tired of making excuses for the dufus President?

Forum List

Back