Bought hydroxychloroquine through AFLDS

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I bought hydroxychloroquine through the AFLDS website, so I can have some on hand. Many of my vaccinated friends and peers do not realize that they can still still get covid too, so hydroxychloroquine is an early treatment for both the vaxxed AND the not vaxxed.

The American Frontline Doctors website made it clear that one does not have to have any symptoms to get a prescription for hydroxychloroquine, since hydroxychloroquine is something that one would need to have on hand for early treatment. Early treatment is where hydroxychloroquine helps the most. Anyway, the site took my info and credit card, and an aflds doctor reviewed my information about two days later and prescribed hydroxychloroquine. They sent the prescription to ravkoo internet pharmacy, and ravkoo called me a day later. Aflds was 90 bucks, and the pharmacy was 130 bucks for a 30 pack.

If anybody does this and has any questions, let me know and I will try to help.

Last edited:
Bleach is much easier to obtain than hydroxy.
Whatever you use, that is your business. Keep in mind that both vaxxed and the not vaxxed people get covid, and early treatment saves lives. Your political position on covid, vaccines, masks, and all things covid is not relevant to the importance of early treatment. There are many early treatment strategies available, and it is good to be prepared to deploy one if you get sick.

I bought hydroxychloroquine through the AFLDS website, so I can have some on hand. Many of my vaccinated friends and peers do not realize that they can still still get covid too, so hydroxychloroquine is an early treatment for both the vaxxed AND the not vaxxed.

The American Frontline Doctors website made it clear that one does not have to have any symptoms to get a prescription for hydroxychloroquine, since hydroxychloroquine is something that one would need to have on hand for early treatment. Early treatment is where hydroxychloroquine helps the most. Anyway, the site took my info and credit card, and an aflds doctor reviewed my information about two days later and prescribed hydroxychloroquine. They sent the prescription to ravkoo internet pharmacy, and ravkoo called me a day later. Aflds was 90 bucks, and the pharmacy was 130 bucks for a 30 pack.

Would drinking Quinine Water work? Mix gin with it, Gin and Tonic and alcohol kills the beloved Corona.

Whatever you use, that is your business. Keep in mind that both vaxxed and the not vaxxed people get covid, and early treatment saves lives. Your political position on covid, vaccines, masks, and all things covid is not relevant to the importance of early treatment. There are many early treatment strategies available, and it is good to be prepared to deploy one if you get sick.

What's the shelf life on that? I have a Godzilla immune system, but it might be something I want to keep in my preps.

download (3).jpeg

Would drinking Quinine Water work? Mix gin with it, Gin and Tonic and alcohol kills the beloved Corona.
Try one of these:

download (6).jpeg

What's the shelf life on that? I have a Godzilla immune system, but it might be something I want to keep in my preps.
I'll update this thread when the meds arrive, in regard to the expiration date.

Hydroxychloroquin isn't one of them.

It's a flu. If you are old and get it, you may get really sick, and/or die like any flu. If you are young and in good health, you drink alot of water, take vitamins, rest often, stay in bed, suck up cough syrup, use a vaporizer. Like you would any flu.

It's a flu. People die from the flu. Tis flu season soon. Prepare yourself just as you would any time cold/flu season hits.

IT'S A FLU. Man made, yes, but still...a FLU.

You can help by explaining why the doctors who treated mara-lard-ass didn't give him Hydroxy but something else. LOL

Forum List

Back