Bored Far Left Cancel Culture Brats Find Someone Else To Target & Destroy: Kendel Jenner Cultural Appropriation For Starting a Tequila Brand

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Kendall Jenner is being accused of cultural appropriation and “exploiting Mexican culture” after she unveiled her new tequila brand, 818 Tequila.

The reality star first unveiled her newest venture on Tuesday, when she shared a video of herself sipping glasses of tequila to Instagram, as well as various photos of the bottles of tequila, with the caption: “For almost four years I’ve been on a journey to create the best tasting tequila.”

At no time did Kendal Jenner claim to be Mexican. At no time did Jenner claim that her new Brands Tequila recipe came from some Mexican family line. She announced she is openning a new company selling a new brand of Tequila.

And spoiled, snot-nosed, easily offended snowflake Leftists are 'offended', and Jenner and the Kardasians mustbe 'Culture Cancelled'....

WTF? ... and STFU!

George Clooney and Dwayne Johnson both have tequila companies. No butt-hurt, no being 'offended'. Go figure.

Enough of the ignorant, easily-offended snowflake selective outrage 'cancel culture'!

"Kendall Jenner is being accused of cultural appropriation and “exploiting Mexican culture” after she unveiled her new tequila brand, 818 Tequila.

The reality star first unveiled her newest venture on Tuesday, when she shared a video of herself sipping glasses of tequila to Instagram, as well as various photos of the bottles of tequila, with the caption: “For almost four years I’ve been on a journey to create the best tasting tequila.”

At no time did Kendal Jenner claim to be Mexican. At no time did Jenner claim that her new Brands Tequila recipe came from some Mexican family line. She announced she is openning a new company selling a new brand of Tequila.

And spoiled, snot-nosed, easily offended snowflake Leftists are 'offended', and Jenner and the Kardasians mustbe 'Culture Cancelled'....

WTF? ... and STFU!

George Clooney and Dwayne Johnson both have tequila companies. No butt-hurt, no being 'offended'. Go figure.

Enough of the ignorant, easily-offended snowflake selective outrage 'cancel culture'!

Dang!

Those "brats" should get a life!

Call it 818 Ketuila. Problem solved.

The little whiny bitches will feign new offense, claiming Jenner is mocking the Mexican people and their culture by modifying the name of the Mexical alcoholic drink for profit....

:p

It seems to me that the K Klan got hit one time before with this allegation and had to rebrand one of their new product lines. They also get periodically accused of wearing black face if they wear makeup that is darker than their natural complexion. They've been down this road before. Now that they are in their last season, cancel culture thinks they can create the illusion that they somehow are the reason they are "cancelled". The Klan, however, will continue to laugh all the way to the bank.

Every time I hear one of these stories about the'' Left' 'I think of Jerry Falwell. If he were here he would have a laugh at the'' Left'' telling people how they should live there lives.

Every time I hear one of these stories about the'' Left' 'I think of Jerry Falwell. If he were here he would have a laugh at the'' Left'' telling people how they should live there lives.

Yeah, the left makes the so called 'religious right' look like total amateurs when it comes to to judging others and trying to control how they live their lives, what they're allowed to say, think, or believe... Hard to believe that their 'movement' back in the 60's and 70's supposedly started out being against authority, yet here they are trying to run everyone else's lives.

Forum List

Back