Border Patrol chief warned Homeland Security committee about influx of Chinese migrants 'with links to CCP' in closed-door meeting LAST YEAR

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Let me guess. Joe is in such cognitive decline that it’s OK he can’t protect America. We already know the DOJ considers him too mentally unstable to be held accountable for his crimes. So why not?

Let me guess. Joe is in such cognitive decline that it’s OK he can’t protect America. We already know the DOJ considers him too mentally unstable to be held accountable for his crimes. So why not?

The House turned down a bill that would help with an additional 1500 border agents. Is that Ok?

28,000 in the last three years alone.

Good luck locating these sleeper cells. Many of them will have new and unique identities now, many of them were probably learning perfect American English in CHinese spy academies and many of them will infiltrate the U.S government and sensitive areas, or, recruit others who already do.

It has been and continues to be the single worst policy on earth and it is completely reversable.

Right on cue!
A President does not have a duty to protect America!
They're obviously not capable of acting in a way that could help. There are people who are assigned to that job.
But Americans who do will understand that China will react in kind, as does Russia.

Good luck locating these sleeper cells. Many of them will have new and unique identities now, many of them were probably learning perfect American English in CHinese spy academies and many of them will infiltrate the U.S government and sensitive areas, or, recruit others who already do.

It has been and continues to be the single worst policy on earth and it is completely reversable.
Most came here to be crossdressers and trannies.

The US is China’s greatest geopolitical rival. It may be the only reason China has not invaded Taiwan. I have to believe that the Chinese see the US as a markedly less consequential adversary so as the Iranians have done, now is the time to flood this country with their operatives.

That's not an issue a president could take care of.
It's not even an issue that America can take care of.
Biden, or maybe I should say his party, caused this problem, but I guess it's too much to ask him to fix his fuckup. Oh well, I guess we're going to have to wait until Trumpy gets back next January.

This isn't Russian spies posing as Americans and so learning perfect English isn't necessary.

America may find that no remedy is available as the bad guys come to equal the good guys. There's no possibility of moving against Chinese nationals who don't speak perfect English. That would be a braindrain.

Biden, or maybe I should say his party, caused this problem, but I guess it's too much to ask him to fix his fuckup. Oh well, I guess we're going to have to wait until Trumpy gets back next January.
Biden and the D party have the military.
Or more to the point, Trump will be taken down before he can take the military. The risk is too great for America's survival as a democracy.

Biden and the D party have the military.
Or more to the point, Trump will be taken down before he can take the military. The risk is too great for America's survival as a democracy.
You're confused Qdog. Trump will restore the Democracy that has been largely destroyed by this administration. MAGA

You're confused Qdog. Trump will restore the Democracy that has been largely destroyed by this administration. MAGA
The message is, Trump won't be permitted to regain power. How that is accomplished will tell us whether or not the political divide erupts into deadly gun violence.

America's government will have to appear to be completely clean of any mischief.

On a positive note it's most likely that Biden's replacement will be able to defeat the Trump threat at the ballot box.

But the risk of Trump winning is going to have to be reduced to being very minimal.

The message is, Trump won't be permitted to regain power. How that is accomplished will tell us whether or not the political divide erupts into deadly gun violence.

America's government will have to appear to be completely clean of any mischief.

On a positive note it's most likely that Biden's replacement will be able to defeat the Trump threat at the ballot box.

But the risk of Trump winning is going to have to be reduced to being very minimal.
You sound like a communist Qdog. MAGA

Forum List

Back