Border Patrol Agents to be Punished

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
This morning Fox News reported that those CBP agents on horseback last year are to be punished for violating illegal alien's civil rights.

I am appalled and furious that agents simply doing the job they were given to do, and who harmed no one, will be censured for that. It is just wrong.

Last edited:
The latest NEA proposed resolution is frightening.

Reading, writing, math, science, history, economics, geography, music and other arts etc. are almost non existent in the rhetoric these days. The focus is almost entirely on sociopolitical indoctrination of the far left agenda. In the 60's and 70's American Education was No. 1 in the world. But that is when the leftist ideology began increasing in power in government, media, science, religion, education. Now despite spending more on education per school child than almost any other country, we are way down on the list in science, mathematics, etc.

In addition to being unashamedly on the record as promoting Critical Race Theory, actively pushing LGBTQIA+ agendas as early as kindergarten in the schools, and doing away with gender specific pronouns, the NEA now is considering a resolution to remove words like 'mom' and 'mother' from the curriculum and replacing with terms like "birthing parent.' "Birthing parents' will no longer breast feed their infants but will 'chest feed.'

Normal people are appalled and disturbed by this. One can only wonder what the end game is here.

The contradiction will become politically salient when the children are (punished [italics]) for uttering those removed words in class.

The contradiction will become politically salient when the children are (punished [italics]) for uttering those removed words in class.
I agree. But when I saw there were other threads started on this I changed the OP to another topic I was especially interested in. Sorry about that.

Of course they are. How dare they attempt to enforce the nations laws when the elites in Washington have told them to ignore the law.

What civil rights?
Presumably the right to enter our country any way they want to at any place they want to and for any reason they want to along with the right to free food, clothing, health care, education, transportation, free or subsidized housing all at American taxpayer expense, and protection from any form of law enforcement for theft, assault, drug smuggling, or whatever other than the most horrendous crimes they commit. Two guys with enough fentanyl to kill the entire population of Houston were arrest recently, held over night in jail, and released on their own recognizance because they were not judged to be any threat to society.

But if our CBP attempts to keep them out, they are brought up on charges by Biden's DOJ.

Forum List

Back