Bodybuilder Daniel Jared Arriagada, 30, who had more than 2,400 child abuse pictures and videos in his possession will not be jailed.

iloverachel

Jun 20, 2020
Bodybuilder Daniel Jared Arriagada's sickening crimes

Paedophile bodybuilder Daniel Jared Arriagada, 30, who had more than 2,400 child abuse pictures and videos in his possession will not be jailed.
Arriagada from Leichhardt, in Ipswich, Queensland, pleaded guilty to possessing child exploitation material which included images of toddlers in depicting sexual acts.
But rather than being jailed for the heinous material, Arriagada walked free from Ipswich District Court on Friday after being handed a 12 month Intensive Corrections Order to be served in the community.

1610550098133.png

Judge Alexander Horeman-Wren SC said the offences Arriagada committed can carry a maximum sentence of 14 years behind bars.
Arriagada, a former prison guard and soldier, also pleaded guilty last week to trafficking steroids into Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre while he worked there.
He was caught with with 1,265 pictures and 1,158 videos of 'category one' child exploitation material at his Leichhardt home in Ipsw

Bodybuilder Daniel Jared Arriagada's sickening crimes

Paedophile bodybuilder Daniel Jared Arriagada, 30, who had more than 2,400 child abuse pictures and videos in his possession will not be jailed.
Arriagada from Leichhardt, in Ipswich, Queensland, pleaded guilty to possessing child exploitation material which included images of toddlers in depicting sexual acts.
But rather than being jailed for the heinous material, Arriagada walked free from Ipswich District Court on Friday after being handed a 12 month Intensive Corrections Order to be served in the community.

View attachment 442209
Judge Alexander Horeman-Wren SC said the offences Arriagada committed can carry a maximum sentence of 14 years behind bars.
Arriagada, a former prison guard and soldier, also pleaded guilty last week to trafficking steroids into Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre while he worked there.
He was caught with with 1,265 pictures and 1,158 videos of 'category one' child exploitation material at his Leichhardt home in Ipsw
Holy shit! While I do not bel;ieve in mandatory minimums because of what happeend to drug addicts sent to prison to watch murders and rapist be parolled, there are ridiculous variances in sentencing here in the states. Perhaps there should be guidelines with judges explaining rational for sentencing outside the guidlines. ?Sometimes murder gets 15 years, Bernie Madolf ( who stole from the rich) but never pysically harmed anyone got 150 years! Our bail system is broken but they replaced it in my state with an even more broken system that fails to protect society.
The case you present here is probably the most ridiculous under sentencing I've ever heard of though! A man with history of multiple felonies including very repetitive child abuse , facing up to 14 years gets zero. I think one could even argue intent to traffic these pics due to him possessing so many.
Hey if you don't want to be a former prison gaurd in jail don't committ serious crime.

Wow. My guess is his guilty plea and full compliance with authorities is the reason for a slap on the wrist, still troubling.

Forum List

Back