Body language expert analyzes Christine Ford's testimony no memory of event something neurology

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Body Language Expert Analyzes Christine Blasey Ford's Testimony: No Memory Of Event, "Something Neurologically Wrong With Her"
The childish voice and the fake choking up were so apparent, and yet, not one tissue in the house, but she did have a Coca-Cola prominently displayed in front of her.

Anybody who listened to this twit I think would agree she sounded like a little girl trying to sweet talk daddy into believing her. The woman is a moron, and expert liar, and expert as teaching people how to beat lie detectors etc.

Most are aware of this liar at this point more believers will wake up and Soros will have his losers out in full force if Kavanaugh gets confirmed. It's already been planned.

Body Language Expert Analyzes Christine Blasey Ford's Testimony: No Memory Of Event, "Something Neurologically Wrong With Her"
The childish voice and the fake choking up were so apparent, and yet, not one tissue in the house, but she did have a Coca-Cola prominently displayed in front of her.

Anybody who listened to this twit I think would agree she sounded like a little girl trying to sweet talk daddy into believing her. The woman is a moron, and expert liar, and expert as teaching people how to beat lie detectors etc.

Most are aware of this liar at this point more believers will wake up and Soros will have his losers out in full force if Kavanaugh gets confirmed. It's already been planned.
To understand how she testified was apparently coached and had a script. Mindwars is right that she just did not pull it off. I wonder if she had ear phones under her hair so she could be helped.

You are the moron and lying weasel. There is no evidence of anything you are suggesting. Just more craziness from the alt-right making the world safe for white men. The fact is that most people believe her. They are smarter than you think they are.

To understand how she testified was apparently coached and had a script. Mindwars is right that she just did not pull it off. I wonder if she had ear phones under her hair so she could be helped.

Maybe we should ask who wrote your script and wrote the post. You are not smart enough to think this up. Do you have earphones under your hair?

• Banned

You are the moron and lying weasel. There is no evidence of anything you are suggesting. Just more craziness from the alt-right making the world safe for white men. The fact is that most people believe her. They are smarter than you think they are.

Should talk chit about yourself that way, I'm sorry you see that in yourself when you look in the mirrior daily. I'll let you take it out on me.

Indeed. Who better to know how to fake a mental disorder than Psychologists, and most of them are loons already. There is also a reason 'lie detector tests' are no longer admissible as evidence for anything; might as well use astrological charts. they don't 'detect anything but nervousness, which has nothing at all to do with proving guilt. the whole affair is criminal, and Trump needs to get a real AG in place soon.

Bullshit, Ford's testimony was nothing but a bad act.

Your naivety is astounding. She clearly had a script right in her hands. And she was fake crying.

Maybe we should ask who wrote your script and wrote the post. You are not smart enough to think this up. Do you have earphones under your hair?

No one needs a 'script' to identify a bad actor like Ford.

Forum List

Back