Bob Barr At CPAC: 'How Would You Like To Be Waterboarded?'

I'm surprised they even let Barr speak since he ran on the Libertarian Party ticket in 2008.

What are all my options ? I'm sure some water boarding techniques have to be better than others. For instance warm water boarding would be much more to my liking than cold water boarding but aren't the options endless ?

What are all my options ? I'm sure some water boarding techniques have to be better than others. For instance warm water boarding would be much more to my liking than cold water boarding but aren't the options endless ?

No. This is not Burger King, you may not have it your way. :eusa_shhh:

Barr is not a conservative he is a liberterian.
A libertarian is a true conservative.
True conservatives, unlike the current GOP, want less government, no tinkering with the Constitution to deny others rights and government completely out of the private lives of Americans.
Americans have forgotten who Barry Goldwater was and what a real conservative is.
Wannabe conservatives run the GOP these days. Exhibit A: Rush Limbaugh.

Libertarians are liberterians.

They are off the right path because they are also isolationists. Conservatives aren't.

They are off the right path because they are also isolationists. Conservatives aren't.

Non-interventionists, not isolationists. And actually, conservatives have a proud history of non-interventionism.

Non-interventionists, not isolationists. And actually, conservatives have a proud history of non-interventionism.

Nope. Liberterians are isolationist.

Ronald Reagan was not a liberterian and thus not an isolationists.

Nope. Liberterians are isolationist.

Ronald Reagan was not a liberterian and thus not an isolationists.

i seriously doubt you know the difference between the two and you obviously don't understand libertarianism

Forum List

Back