Bloomberg destroyed in dem debate !

FB_IMG_1582195175545.jpg

I dont know how ordinary democrat voters will react to the debate but for me it was boring

Btw, I thought the attacks on bloomberg were weak and his reaction was rather strong

or at least indifferent

I kept wondering if he was standing on a box to make to make him look taller

In a letter of certain bishops to the Emperor Theophilus, Jesus's height is described as three cubits (four feet six), which was also the opinion of Ephrem Syrus (320–379 AD), "God took human form and appeared in the form of three human ells (cubits); he came down to us small of stature." Theodore of Mopsuestia ...

TO ALL MY LIBERAL PALS HERE......WHEN MIKE IS ATTACKED BY THE TRUMP WHORES HERE, AND IN SOME ODD WAY, DEFEND BERNIE.....NOTE THIS: THESE TIRED MF'S KNOW IN THEIR GUT, REGARDLESS OF HIS RECORD, HIS BORING DEBATE, MIKE BLOOMBERG IS NOT ONLY SCARING THE HELL OUT OF THESE NUTS, HE'S GOT TRUMP BY THE BALLS.

And I don't blame the guy for looking bored and calling a lot of the shit they were discussing as a sure Trump win. We can play stupid here or we can see what's ahead. If Bernie, Liz, Biden and Pete move anywhere forward in our elections, Trump is going to win. One more time, these candidates are a sure win for Trump and to not take note of this is just pure POLITICAL SUICIDE AND I AM NEVER EVER WRONG!!

"I AM NEVER EVER WRONG!!" ... nope, you just don't .. never ever admit it ... :poke:

If you ever get bored Lumpy, archive a lot of my Trump comments....I said the guy would win the election months before the leaks, I said Rudy was some how involved in the Russia thing long before he was implicated, I predicted Trump would be liar throughout his presidency and would never be believed....I am always always right and I challenge anyone here to prove me wrong on anything I have said...you;ll look stupid

toonvectors-10291-940.jpg .... ever considered a vacation with no politics at all? ..:)

and destroyed is a kind way to described how he fared in his 1st debate appearance ! in the end his oponents effectively painted an insensitive racist,sexist asshole ... normally this would be the end of any candidate ...but not every candidate has nearly 60 billion to buy the dnc and the election.

That and these debates are kind of meaningless.

Hey, remember that great debate Kamala had against Biden? No, neither does anyone else... she's gone now.

End of the day, Biden and Warren are going to run out of money, soon. Then it will just be Bernie bilking college students vs. Bloomberg's Billions.
Bernie like most people in government are rich and its insane for a man who owns 3 homes, gets a paycheck in Washington for doing nothing for the 100 Hillary do nothing years he's been there, to complain about billionaires and people with money entering gov. These champions for the poor, as has Mike, if they really cared...than give up a house to a homeless person, donate your salary to the poor, do something besides sitting on gov welfare in washington and just talking about the shit!!
Now you are getting it. If you run and promote all of this, you must live like it. Otherwise it rings kid of hollow. But people will still vote for them.

Who won the commie debate? That is sort of like asking who the tallest midget is.
Let me get this straight, these candidates are communist because they believe the gov. should be equally as accomidating to the people that pay taxes vs the rich that do not? Yet Donald Trump who not only sides with Russia, who not only denegrates our country in favor of Russia, who's financial windfall comes directly from Russia, who not only validates and supports Russia's interference in our elections but is running around the globe trying to find anybody but his communist pals Russia to blame, isn't a communist? Your not only brain dead, your down right ignorant to the white meat
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds. " Bob Marley

How long before you see the democrats need to keep you mentally enslaved by convincing you that you always a victim. Why can't you see that white elite leftists only patronize you?

How long before you wake up to the tactics of the grievance INDUSTRY?

My god that was an embarrassment for Mini Mike.

I usually don't bother to watch the Moon Bat Clown Show but I did last night and I was not disappointed with the entertainment. It was a hoot and a half to watch.

All of the candidates on that stage were idiots. Mini Mike got his ass kicked by the rest of the gaggle of idiots.

The funny thing is as vicious as those clowns were they are all amateurs compared to Trump.

Trump will kick the ass of the Moon Bat that makes it through.

I dont know how ordinary democrat voters will react to the debate but for me it was boring

Btw, I thought the attacks on bloomberg were weak and his reaction was rather strong

or at least indifferent

I kept wondering if he was standing on a box to make to make him look taller

In a letter of certain bishops to the Emperor Theophilus, Jesus's height is described as three cubits (four feet six), which was also the opinion of Ephrem Syrus (320–379 AD), "God took human form and appeared in the form of three human ells (cubits); he came down to us small of stature." Theodore of Mopsuestia ...
Did Jesus ever stand on a box to fool the people by making them think He was taller?

I dont know if that was the real mike bloomberg or not but I do wonder

Who won the commie debate? That is sort of like asking who the tallest midget is.
Let me get this straight, these candidates are communist because they believe the gov. should be equally as accomidating to the people that pay taxes vs the rich that do not? Yet Donald Trump who not only sides with Russia, who not only denegrates our country in favor of Russia, who's financial windfall comes directly from Russia, who not only validates and supports Russia's interference in our elections but is running around the globe trying to find anybody but his communist pals Russia to blame, isn't a communist? Your not only brain dead, your down right ignorant to the white meat
Bernie is the only real communist in the group

the others are just pandering to the leftwing democrat voters who expect something for nothing
Bottom line is this....we now have a deficit its highest in US history with no end in sight. Nothing Bernie or any democrat perposing will ever see the light of day. Becaues somehow the budget councous rednecks of yesterday when Obama was in office, will suddenly remember their fuckin grandkids...so all these promises these idealogs are making is just hot air. We need a Bloomberg in office to get us back on track with spending and with our allies....nobody but Mike or Biden the loser can do this.

Biden looked like he was brain dead.

Kobuchar looked like Debbie Downer.

Commie Bernie was commie crazy.

Pete Queerboy was a joke.

Pocahontas was the lead bulldog against Bloomberg.

Bloomberg embarrassed himself by being a weak little pussy that couldn't defend himself but oddly made the most sense of that gaggle of idiots.

Bloomberg embarrassed himself by being a weak little pussy that couldn't defend himself but oddly made the most sense of that gaggle of idiots.
FB_IMG_1582195058298.jpg

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds. " Bob Marley

How long before you see the democrats need to keep you mentally enslaved by convincing you that you always a victim. Why can't you see that white elite leftists only patronize you?

How long before you wake up to the tactics of the grievance INDUSTRY?
I'll tell you how long, when you nuts admit Trump is fraud, a con and a liar, than I'll think about it.

I watched about a half hour of it and - what a beatdown Warren gave him!!
He is done. He cannot possibly recover from such a disaster.

Another funny part is Biden, constantly trying to pry in there and be relevant only to say something along the lines of "uh..bluh..blub... TRUMP!"

I love Liz, but it urks the hell out of me, this bitch can't see the writing on the fuckin wall....nobody outside of her base is gonna vote for her white ass. She can be aggressive and bossy and bad ass all fuckin day long, Trump gets hard on's thinking about her as a frontrunner. That tiny mouth gets wet, his dick gets hard, he wants her like a whore wants a dollar after a good blow job.

Bernie is the only real communist in the group

the others are just pandering to the leftwing democrat voters who expect something for nothing
Bottom line is this....we now have a deficit its highest in US history with no end in sight. Nothing Bernie or any democrat perposing will ever see the light of day. Becaues somehow the budget councous rednecks of yesterday when Obama was in office, will suddenly remember their fuckin grandkids...so all these promises these idealogs are making is just hot air. We need a Bloomberg in office to get us back on track with spending and with our allies....nobody but Mike or Biden the loser can do this.
Bloomberg is wrong on so many issues such as china

but that's how it is in our deeply divided country

we all hate the candidate that the other guy likes

Forum List

Back