Blinken and Myorkas will reward the Mexican President with "aid packages" to combat the migrant invasion.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
So the world #1 superpower has to go hat-in-hand to little podunk Mexico for "help"? And of course they will hand over millions in taxpayer funded "aid packages" so he and the other corrupt leaders fueling the invasion can line their pockets some more.

I prefer Trump's approach. Grab Obrador by his pencil neck and say "Listen up Muthr Fuckr you are going to mobilize every available soldier and policeman to stop the caravans in YOUR country and YOU will provide them sanctuary. Or I will squeeze you like a grape economically until you comply."

So the world #1 superpower has to go hat-in-hand to little podunk Mexico for "help"? And of course they will hand over millions in taxpayer funded "aid packages" so he and the other corrupt leaders fueling the invasion can line their pockets some more.

I prefer Trump's approach. Grab Obrador by his pencil neck and say "Listen up Muthr Fuckr you are going to mobilize every available soldier and policeman to stop the caravans in YOUR country and YOU will provide them sanctuary. Or I will squeeze you like a grape economically until you comply."
HATER......ummmm.....ummmm its all they got

Trump did the same to deter immigrants. Except Trump threatened to charge tariffs.

Last edited:
Trump can run on 90% of the same issues he ran on in 2016 and he will gain even more support.

Amazing stuff really.

Forum List

Back