Blackwater founder moves to Abu Dhabi

i know you feel useless, but i think you'd make an excellent door stop.

I have to admire TM's tenacity in constantly putting up with being the brunt of piling on and not just telling ya'll to fuck off and go somewhere else. I hope she doesn't, because then I might be her replacement.

Seems like there are a lot of folk here who use her only as a sounding board, but these same bullies probably have no qualms about poking the runt of a litter until the poor little fella drops dead.

That's what happens to runts in life, survival of the fittest and all. If you can't run with the big dogs then it's best that you stay your puppy ass on the porch.

Some of us would prefer death to running with packs like yours.

Still not seeing the post where its prooved that sharia could override this countries contitution?

what would happen if someday there was a hundred million Muslims in this Country and they just thought our Constitution was for people like you Truth?.....but not them....

Well let's see, over the years, that same fear tactic has been used regarding the Irish, Italians, Jews, Japanese following Pearl Harbor, the Ruskies, Mexicans, even groups who fear the American Indian will somehow rise again. I seriously doubt Muslims will succeed either.

Not in Dubai. The UAI is probably the most decadent Arab country, and I keep wondering why bin Laden doesn't send in a few errant jets aimed at some of those gawdy buildings. After all, his main complaint is the "Americanization" of his homeland.

yea your right....but im sure she would still have to walk ten feet behind and keep her mouth shut.....

Not in Dubai. You should look at some of their travel guides. Arab women entrepreneurs are also abundant there and they wear burkas to match their designer clothes, not to cover their faces.

i know you feel useless, but i think you'd make an excellent door stop.

I have to admire TM's tenacity in constantly putting up with being the brunt of piling on and not just telling ya'll to fuck off and go somewhere else. I hope she doesn't, because then I might be her replacement.

Seems like there are a lot of folk here who use her only as a sounding board, but these same bullies probably have no qualms about poking the runt of a litter until the poor little fella drops dead.
Maggie your nothing like Truth.....you can actually see and say that both sides have done their share of screwing this Country and its people.....not her....like her leader Dean...only Republicans are guilty of that....

Well thanks, but I still think she's entitled to her opinion. And again, how many conservatives who post here think everything that's ever gone wrong since the Big Bang was the Democrats' fault?

I guess my question, then, would be why don't those on the extreme right who regurgitate mind numbingly stupid, wildly partisan bullshit get equal treatment? If so, I rarely see it. Ironically, the only time I have is when either you or Gunny weighs in on their stupidity--but never by the usual posters representing the right.

Granted I've only been a contributor to the forum for about a year and a half, and can't be here 24/7, so I only go by what I see and that's that the posters here who think they rule, the right wing extremists, can get away with just about anything they want.

ive had a few run ins with NamVet and PI.....and this one moron i cant remember his Handle,but he always starts off saying...."sorry bout that"...its just that your in a thread everyone left and right are having a nice debate....and here comes Dean,Zona,Truth,Midcan,Political Junky,MarcAtl,Chris,Yukon,Douger.....i mean 10 far leftist will all of a sudden show up.....and there goes the nice even discussion....

I guess my problem is that I take each posting as it is stated and respond to that. Frankly, I don't think I've ever seen a board with a nice even discussion. That would be refreshing, but when people can't even get past politics du jour to play nice when one of them dies (Ted Stevens, Ted Kennedy), I don't expect to see 'even' discussion as a general rule here, ever.

what would happen if someday there was a hundred million Muslims in this Country and they just thought our Constitution was for people like you Truth?.....but not them....

Is that more magical thinking like unfettered markets create nirvana?

how many Muslims were here in 1950 as compared to now?....how about in another 50 years?.....in another 50?....how many were in Europe?.....

How long have their countries been torn apart by conflict? If there was a war raging next door in New Hampshire, I'd probably want to flee Vermont, thinking it would be next. I don't think any migration happens because people want to leave their homeland just to check out what's on the other side of the mountain out of curiosity.

Still not seeing the post where its prooved that sharia could override this countries contitution?

Well let's see, over the years, that same fear tactic has been used regarding the Irish, Italians, Jews, Japanese following Pearl Harbor, the Ruskies, Mexicans, even groups who fear the American Indian will somehow rise again. I seriously doubt Muslims will succeed either.

these ones Maggs... Irish, Italians,Russians Mexicans, were all some kind of Christian Religion.....Jews.....not that far away.....the Japs never had an attitude about forcing Religion down your throats.....and like i said.....since 1950 how has the Muslim POP. grown here and in Europe?.....and since no one here answered my question i guess i was right.....if they had enough people here to change things our Constitution would mean diddly squat to them....

Well thanks, but I still think she's entitled to her opinion. And again, how many conservatives who post here think everything that's ever gone wrong since the Big Bang was the Democrats' fault?

there are a handful here i named a few.....but no matter what....and this is why i get on him,Rdean is the most one sided poster i have EVER encountered...Right or Left....like i said,they were talking about the TV show True Blood.....not one mention of politics until Dean joined in....ist post....thread then died.....thanx Dean....

I guess my problem is that I take each posting as it is stated and respond to that. Frankly, I don't think I've ever seen a board with a nice even discussion. That would be refreshing, but when people can't even get past politics du jour to play nice when one of them dies (Ted Stevens, Ted Kennedy), I don't expect to see 'even' discussion as a general rule here, ever.

it happens ....and it goes that way until the fringe arrive....which unfortunately always seems to happen on the first page.....

How long have their countries been torn apart by conflict? If there was a war raging next door in New Hampshire, I'd probably want to flee Vermont, thinking it would be next. I don't think any migration happens because people want to leave their homeland just to check out what's on the other side of the mountain out of curiosity.

thats not what the gist of the conversation was though.....it was would they care about our Constitution if there was enough of them here to change it....i say they would change it....and yes so would the Christian Right....but they were not who we were talking about....

The U.S. was conditionally allied with Iraq during our Hostage Crisis conflict with Iran. The change came when Saddam wanted to invade Kuwait and use it to stage an invasion of Saudi Arabia. H.W. Bush saw fit to lure Saddam into a trap, betray him, destroy his army and thus protect the close friend of the Bush dynasty, the Saudi Royal Family.

If instead of betraying Saddam and routing his Kuwait invasion we had aligned with him and supported his invasion of Saudi Arabia the United States would be in the catbird seat today. Our economy would be boiling over and we'd be paying .50 a gallon for gas.

bushtheking.jpg

But that was not to be.

_41075369_afp_bush_saudi203.jpg

When the planes crashed into the World Trade Center towers, H.W. Bush was having breakfast with some Saudi royals and the brother of Osama bin Laden and watching the action on television.

r331987_1498356.jpg

And the beat goes on.

Last edited:
Civil cases? Ha!
What kind of civil case? Big friggin deal. Who gives a shit about civil cases?
Has he been charged with any felonies?
Mistakes are often made in battle zones and over seas under cover operations of all kinds. This American veteran was a Navy Seal. He has been in harms way. I am glad he made $$ for what he has done protecting the troops. Any of you folks here done undercover work or work in a war zone?
We are at war. Accordingly, I give him the benefit of the doubt and that is where it stands now.

Civil cases? Ha!
Mistakes are often made in battle zones and over seas under cover operations of all kinds. This American veteran was a Navy Seal. He has been in harms way. I am glad he made $$ for what he has done protecting the troops. Any of you folks here done undercover work or work in a war zone?
We are at war. Accordingly, I give him the benefit of the doubt and that is where it stands now.
The United States is not at war nor have we been at war since 1945. And it is likely that Eric Prince is somehow connected to the Bush crime family, as is Halliburton and various other corporate enterprises which have profited immensely from the looting of the U.S. Treasury which is facilitated by our unnecessary and unlawful military operations in the Middle East.

If the U.S. Congress were capable of conducting efficient and ethically motivated investigations of the events orchestrated by the Bush Administration since 2001 the revelations would equate to the most massive political crimes and reprehensible military atrocities of the past century. And Eric Prince would be among the cited offenders.

Civil cases? Ha!
The United States is not at war nor have we been at war since 1945. And it is likely that Eric Prince is somehow connected to the Bush crime family, as is Halliburton and various other corporate enterprises which have profited immensely from the looting of the U.S. Treasury which is facilitated by our unnecessary and unlawful military operations in the Middle East.

If the U.S. Congress were capable of conducting efficient and ethically motivated investigations of the events orchestrated by the Bush Administration since 2001 the revelations would equate to the most massive political crimes and reprehensible military atrocities of the past century. And Eric Prince would be among the cited offenders.

Why was I drafted in 1972 and for what reason and why were we being sent to Nam?
Those folks were shooting back.
Shoot low Moe, they are riding Shetland ponies. Your fantasy world is interesting but not the real world.

Forum List

Back