Blacks And Liberals Outraged At Rush Limbaugh After Saying A Black Man Can't Be The Next James Bond

Kwanzaa and all these other black exclusive stuff( black Miss America, black history month, historically black colleges) is ironic in that blacks have been fighting segregation for 10 decades, yet there is nothing more self segregating than these things.
There are of course racist conservatives as there are racist liberals.
In my opinion self hating whites who's entire political focus is the politics of identity, are every bit if not more racist than the guy who runs around spewing the N word to anyone who will listen.
Wow......
I do believe you are talking out of your ass.
And.....Nobody cares what you think....
Proving my point about conservatives

They are outraged at anything that will bring pride within the black community. Blacks have allocated roles in our society and media. Any attempt to elevate that role brings derision from conservatives

Kwanzaa? How dare they have a holiday built around black pride and values?
Martin Luther King Holiday? How dare they have a holiday for that womanizing communist?
Black Santa? Black Jesus? Everyone knows the imaginary Santa is white and Jesus was a blue eyed blonde

Bond? How dare they portray an international spy as a black man?
Prove what point?
Pride? You think self segregation is about pride? Sheesh.....That is summarily dismissed as ridiculous.
One issue I can submit to is the possibility that Christ being born in the Middle East may indeed have had Arabic features. Olive skin, Dark hair, etc..
Santa Claus? Umm,.....Fictional character invented by Caucasians of European descent. Properly, the character is white....Is that REALLY bringing harm to black people?
Look, if some black people are so racist, so worried,so hateful of whites that their kids will be exposed to anything "white devil", let them have their black santa claus. I don't give a shit. But on the other hand do not demand I must accept THEIR version while mine becomes invalid because of political correctness.
The King holiday was basically rammed down the throats by the politically correct and unionized public employees who thought 14 paid holidays just weren't enough.
Oh, one issue....While the King holiday may be a federal holiday( one which we taxpayers once again have to pay federal employees to NOT work) it is an option to each of the 50 state government as to whether or not it is a holiday at all, if it is is a holiday, whether or not it is a PAID holiday....In most states MLK day is an optional or floating holiday. Or not a holiday at all.
In the private sector, few employers allow MLK day as a day off of any kind. In most places I've worked, if a black employee wanted the day off, they could take off but to be paid they had to use a PTO day.
Anyway, all of this nonsense leads to one glaring issue. The race card.
Unless you are a black person, don't give me shit about black pride and values as though you know something. Because you don't know shit.
The country is pretty sick of the race card. It's run it's course. And it is perhaps the single most destructive force in our nation today

Once again, you demonstrate the racist rage of conservatives toward anything that could encourage black pride

A national holiday dedicated to a black American Patriot? It must be minimized and attacked at all costs

Kwanzaa? How dare blacks build a holiday of their own

Black Santa, black Jesus, Black James Bond? Even though they are imaginary, how dare blacks imagine them as anything but white?

Conservative outrage led by racist Rush Limbaugh must prevent blacks from having anything to be proud of

After all.......they have plenty of white heroes to idolize
James Bond was based on his White creators exploits in WW2.
No they weren't Ian Flemming actually worked in an office and was not a field agent
Bond was a figment of his imagination and is an action hero

No laws against blacks being an action hero
Non sequitur....
No one ever claimed nor implied that black actors cannot portray action heroes.
You are on full tilt. Talking nonsense. Irrational

I'd like to say it is false, but what I have seen tolerated in the conservative community shows otherwise

There is a compulsion among conservatives to keep blacks in their place. Destroy any figure that blacks idolize.....
Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Obama

Watch the Kwanzaa hatred tomorrow

The idea that blacks may want to have a black Jesus or black Santa is repulsive to these conservatives

Even something as harmless as a black James Bond brings outrage

Yes, I think it is based on racism
Kwanzaa and all these other black exclusive stuff( black Miss America, black history month, historically black colleges) is ironic in that blacks have been fighting segregation for 10 decades, yet there is nothing more self segregating than these things.
In my opinion self hating whites who's entire political focus is the politics of identity, are every bit if not more racist than the guy who runs around spewing the N word to anyone who will listen.
Wow......

They are outraged at anything that will bring pride within the black community. Blacks have allocated roles in our society and media. Any attempt to elevate that role brings derision from conservatives

Martin Luther King Holiday? How dare they have a holiday for that womanizing communist?
Black Santa? Black Jesus? Everyone knows the imaginary Santa is white and Jesus was a blue eyed blonde

Prove what point?
Pride? You think self segregation is about pride? Sheesh.....That is summarily dismissed as ridiculous.
One issue I can submit to is the possibility that Christ being born in the Middle East may indeed have had Arabic features. Olive skin, Dark hair, etc..
Santa Claus? Umm,.....Fictional character invented by Caucasians of European descent. Properly, the character is white....Is that REALLY bringing harm to black people?
Look, if some black people are so racist, so worried,so hateful of whites that their kids will be exposed to anything "white devil", let them have their black santa claus. I don't give a shit. But on the other hand do not demand I must accept THEIR version while mine becomes invalid because of political correctness.
The King holiday was basically rammed down the throats by the politically correct and unionized public employees who thought 14 paid holidays just weren't enough.
Oh, one issue....While the King holiday may be a federal holiday( one which we taxpayers once again have to pay federal employees to NOT work) it is an option to each of the 50 state government as to whether or not it is a holiday at all, if it is is a holiday, whether or not it is a PAID holiday....In most states MLK day is an optional or floating holiday. Or not a holiday at all.
In the private sector, few employers allow MLK day as a day off of any kind. In most places I've worked, if a black employee wanted the day off, they could take off but to be paid they had to use a PTO day.
Unless you are a black person, don't give me shit about black pride and values as though you know something. Because you don't know shit.
The country is pretty sick of the race card. It's run it's course. And it is perhaps the single most destructive force in our nation today

Once again, you demonstrate the racist rage of conservatives toward anything that could encourage black pride

A national holiday dedicated to a black American Patriot? It must be minimized and attacked at all costs

Black Santa, black Jesus, Black James Bond? Even though they are imaginary, how dare blacks imagine them as anything but white?

Conservative outrage led by racist Rush Limbaugh must prevent blacks from having anything to be proud of

With the first sentence of your reply, it is invalidated.
Why? Once again, you "over" played the race card.
Not buying it....Crap.
Oh, did that to yourself. In attempt to reiterate your point, you replaced "pride" with "encourage".....FAIL...
Saved for a few extremists, no one is attacking MLK day. You are attacking me for presenting the facts. FAIL.
As for all the other issues with regard to imaginary/fiction characters, I just got through stating, they can do whatever they want. Of course, that is not good enough. And it is because without people like you fanning the flames of racial division, you have no purpose.
You are arguing just to argue. You've made your point. However, as a lib, you simply cannot leave it at that. Your mantra is to silence all other points of view. You libs are incensed that you cannot control public opinion. It eats at your insides.
Your move.....
Race card? Typical comeback to cover up racism

Yes, Conservatives fought a Martin Luther King holiday. Let's watch the conservative responses to Kwanzaa tomorrow shall we?

The very idea that conservatives would be outraged at the idea of a black James Bond shows what card they are playing

large-1490-idris-490.jpg
Your point?

Wow......

Prove what point?

Not buying it....Crap.
Oh, did that to yourself. In attempt to reiterate your point, you replaced "pride" with "encourage".....FAIL...
Saved for a few extremists, no one is attacking MLK day. You are attacking me for presenting the facts. FAIL.
As for all the other issues with regard to imaginary/fiction characters, I just got through stating, they can do whatever they want. Of course, that is not good enough. And it is because without people like you fanning the flames of racial division, you have no purpose.
You are arguing just to argue. You've made your point. However, as a lib, you simply cannot leave it at that. Your mantra is to silence all other points of view. You libs are incensed that you cannot control public opinion. It eats at your insides.
Your move.....

Yes, Conservatives fought a Martin Luther King holiday. Let's watch the conservative responses to Kwanzaa tomorrow shall we?

The very idea that conservatives would be outraged at the idea of a black James Bond shows what card they are playing
No, it's not a cover up......Just the facts.
Your side has worn the ink off the race card.
Kwnaza is old hat. In fact if there weren't liberals screaming KWANZA!!!! while running down the hallways, nobody would realize it's there....And that makes sense. That's due to the Day's specter of black self segregation.
In fact, it's not even open for discussion. The day exists. The point is moot.

Wow......

Prove what point?

Not buying it....Crap.
Your move.....

So you equate MLK with a George Washington, or a Lincoln??

Prove what point?

Not buying it....Crap.
Your move.....

Yes I do

The Civil rights movement was a fight for freedom and liberty. Those fighting for civil rights were as much a patriot as our founding fathers.

Wow......

Prove what point?

Not buying it....Crap.
Your move.....

Hey.....I think a black 007 or a black Gandalf is a great idea......if only to provide conservative people some good laughs when the movies sell about 218 tickets only. Go.......go...go..........:banana:

Wow......

Prove what point?

No they weren't Ian Flemming actually worked in an office and was not a field agent

They should have one too. More than one. Blacks should have dozens of action heroes. What will not happen is black pride over a stolen white hero. James Bond could no more be black than Ivanhoe could be black. It can be no more than pretending. Borrowing because black people have none of their own. Do you think that is true? Are blacks incapable of having a black hero? Are they incapable of having a fictional black hero. Are they so incapable that they have to take someone else's hero and make him black?

Of course not. Black people are perfectly capable of being heroic. They are perfectly capable of writing books about the fictional exploits of black heroes. They should go do it.

Prove what point?

They should have one too. More than one. Blacks should have dozens of action heroes. What will not happen is black pride over a stolen white hero. James Bond could no more be black than Ivanhoe could be black. It can be no more than pretending. Borrowing because black people have none of their own. Do you think that is true? Are blacks incapable of having a black hero? Are they incapable of having a fictional black hero. Are they so incapable that they have to take someone else's hero and make him black?

Of course not. Black people are perfectly capable of being heroic. They are perfectly capable of writing books about the fictional exploits of black heroes. They should go do it.

James Bond is an international spy. There is nothing that says blacks cannot be international spy's or British for that matter

In Skyfall, Miss Moneypenny was black

So much for your racial purity

If people invest in a black James Bond movie and it flops, they won't make another

If it does well, they will make more

If conservatives hate black Bond......don't go
Is missing the point one of your self pat on a back accomplishments?

There is a point outside of Conservatives hate blacks?
Yeah.,..Because the statement is false.
But it is commonly used as spew from you libs because it allows you a comfort zone. And it gives you perceived ammunition as in use of the race card...
Go back and read a few of Steve McGarrett's posts. You might change your assessment.
You are free to indulge and torture yourself with the OP's musings.
I make up my mind of my own accord.

The lying OP still hasn`t told us who the outraged blacks and liberals are. LIberals "everywhere" are outraged but he hasn`t named one.
This isn't a friggin restaurant. You don't get to order things.
Shut it.
When I catch you lying you can be sure that I`ll call you on it too. Why are you backing a liar?
Sorry to disappoint. I make my own choices.
What else would like to chat about?

The question is whether the black Bond would be black or would he be someone who happens to be black? Like Charlie the Tuna. Good taste or tastes good.
If he's an actor playing Bond and he happened to be black, no issue. But if his blackness is central to his portrayal, then no.
Like blacks in America are encouraged by the neo-segregationist left wing democrat ilk to live within and identify by skin color while non-lefty blacks are assimilated and happen to be black but don't self identify as such.
That's another factor of the idea of a black actor playing the role of James Bond.....Will black audiences accept a James Bond that has a British accent and uses no "street slang"?
Will there be liberal black leaders and Hollywood types, Spike Lee for example, that such an actor is not "black enough"?
:lol: now you're just being stupid. You and the dope you quoted...
Shithead. I did not quote anyone. I posed what I believe to be speculative yet pertinent questions.
The words in the post to which you responded are mine...
God Dammit, you are fucking stupid.

Prove what point?

Not buying it....Crap.
Your move.....

Yes I do

The Civil rights movement was a fight for freedom and liberty. Those fighting for civil rights were as much a patriot as our founding fathers.

Wrong, MLK was never a president, and what about the racism against the Chinese, the Italians, and other ethnic groups that were all prejudiced against...do THEY get a hero, or, as happened after the Civil War, Blacks were freed from slavery. The difference was that it was taking MUCH TOO LONG a time for blacks to NOT be persecuted in the South. TODAY, with all this RACIAL BULLSHIT perpetrated on the American people, a fairly large % of black THUGS and White Socialist, have made former persecution a MONEY MAKER and a HUGE WEDGE between races. It's YOU SCUM that continue to promote this. Now if we could just dispatch the portion of the black race that perpetrates an abnormal % of crime in this country, we would overcome the diversity.

Saying that, the White Socialist is HEAVILY INVESTED in the collapse of our society, our culture, ethics, morals and principles.... Just a FACT that usually isn't mentioned!

Forum List

Back