Zone1 Black Woman Praises Trump

He won't get more than 10 percent in November. Stop thinking a poll that asks 20 blacks about trump with 5 saying they support him means that Trump is going to really get 25 percent of the black vote. In 2020 I had an idiot telling me how trump was going to get 33 percent of the back vote and in the end he got someting like 10 percent.
many blacks are waking up to the dems taking their vote for granted and doing nothing to make the black community better and safer .. not all blacks are as duped by the dem party as you are .. they are waking up ! they remember the better standards of living they had when Trump was POTUS ! MAGA !

many blacks are waking up to the dems taking their vote for granted and doing nothing to make the black community better and safer .. not all blacks are as duped by the dem party as you are .. they are waking up ! they remember the better standards of living they had when Trump was POTUS ! MAGA !
Wrong. We won't be voting for the republican plan to return us to Jim Crow. Nothing was better for blacks because of trump.

It’s like so validating that IM2 actually believes Republicans have a “plan” to return black people to “chains”. One thing is for sure, the people who coached him on that didn’t have to tell him twice.

It is nice to hear this woman showing her support for Trump. He seems to be getting more support from the black community which doesn't bode well for Biden.

This is from 2008

Nearly all (95%) black voters cast their ballot for Democrat Barack Obama. Among Latino voters, 67% voted for Obama while 31% voted for Republican John McCain. Among Asian voters, 62% supported Obama and 35% voted for McCain. In contrast, white voters supported McCain (55%) over Obama (43%)

Who's wrong? The majority of blacks, jews, asians and Latino's and 43% of white Americans or 55% of whites?

And once again we see whites using 1 black person to make a claim. So if I find one white person who supports Farrakhan that means whites are beginning to support Farrakhan.

So let's understand the math. There are 48 million blacks. 30 million are eligible to vote. Trump might get 10 percent so that means 3 million blacks wll support trump. Therefore one black person praising trump is no indicator of anything being claimed in this thread.
Here are six more (in 20 seconds) of my sisters and brothers who have seen the light...

Same video:
(jump to 6:15)

Last edited:
Here are six more (in 20 seconds) of my sisters and brothers who have seen the light...

Same video:
(jump to 6:15)

They have not seen the light and like I said, there will be around 3 million blacks voting republican. But there are @30 million black voters. You guys do this every 4 years. You exaggerate about blacks leaving the Democratic Party.

They have not seen the light and like I said, there will be around 3 million blacks voting republican. But there are @30 million black voters. You guys do this every 4 years. You exaggerate about blacks leaving the Democratic Party.
You have a point...

Just before the 2020 election, about 9% of Blacks supported Trump with 1% unsure....

1705170719656.png

Similar poll taken this week says Black support for the Republican candidate has increased to 13% with 8% unsure...

1705170895931.png

If it's Biden versus Trump, it's going to be a slaughter. But the Dems will be replacing Biden....

1705172409350.png

[538 source]

the fact that you actually believe republicans want to return to Jim Crow shows that you have been completely brainwashed by the democrat cult .
IM2 defines ”returning to Jim Crow” as eliminating race-based decisions that favor blacks and discriminate against whites. IOW, considering ALL applicants and selecting the best from the ENTIRE population instead of excluding whites from consideration and selecting from among blacks only is Jim Crow.

IM2 defines ”returning to Jim Crow” as eliminating race-based decisions that favor blacks and discriminate against whites. IOW, considering ALL applicants and selecting the best from the ENTIRE population instead of excluding whites from consideration and selecting from among blacks only is Jim Crow.

It's the easiest paycheck he/she/it has ever gotten.

Forum List

Back