Black Teens Own Gas Station

Getting really fed up with these asinine threads every time a black person commits a crime - it's like all of a sudden, it's cool to be a racist half-wit.

Equally troubling is the over-use of the antiquated phrase "NEGRO." Some of you doughnut-holes need a swift kick in the ding-dong - you ought to be ashamed.

Yes, we should ignore all black violence in the name of social justice and blame their actions on the legacy of slavery. After all, we all know we equally have a problem with white flash robberies and knock out perpetrators. Oh, wait, we don't! Obviously there is something driving blacks to commit these crimes. I reject race as the issue. I blame culture.

Who said we should ignore all black violence ... in the name of social justice or anything else ? Black victims of Black on Black crime would disagree. What we need is a joining of hands between decent citizens, Black and White, to deal with this problem at the roots.

If you blame culture for Black Crime, what do you blame for the millions of hard working majority of Blacks who do not commit crimes? Are the latter invisible or are you just ignoring them?

Where are all the cops?
Where's the govt man?
Where's the Governor?
Where's the President?

...protecting the gas station owner from them and from losing his business.

Either they are too afraid to enforce the law in that neighborhood, or, cries of discrimination in enforcing the law "disproportionately" in the black community have the police in fear of a lawsuit. If I were that store owner I would claim the business as destroyed by social decay and turn it in on my insurance as if it had been burned to the ground.

If the police and the govt are not going to enforce the law equally for all...then they basically hold themselves up for ridicule.
And if they're afraid to enforce the law at all, that's even worse....what on earth are they being paid for.
The People might as well hire some mercenaries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back