Black Lives Matter when 'Black Lives Matter' Say They Do...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Black Murder Victim’s Father Cut Off by Black Lives Matter at Trump Rally
LINK: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/15/black-murder-victims-father-cut-off-black-lives-matter-trump-rally/

"Black Lives Matter protesters interrupted the Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas Monday night, including several protesters who attempted to interrupt the story of Jamiel Shaw, an African-American man, recounting how his 17 year-old son Jamiel Shaw Jr. was murdered by an illegal alien from Mexico."

----

I guess Black Lives DON’T always matter….

LINK: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/15/black-murder-victims-father-cut-off-black-lives-matter-trump-rally/
"Black Lives Matter protesters interrupted the Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas Monday night, including several protesters who attempted to interrupt the story of Jamiel Shaw, an African-American man, recounting how his 17 year-old son Jamiel Shaw Jr. was murdered by an illegal alien from Mexico."---- I guess Black Lives DON’T always matter….
All of this stuff - PC and Identity Politics - is one way only.

This is not about an exchange of ideas or changing hearts & minds or about improving anything. It's about dominance and payback.

Last edited:

"Black Lives Matter protesters interrupted the Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas Monday night, including several protesters who attempted to interrupt the story of Jamiel Shaw, an African-American man, recounting how his 17 year-old son Jamiel Shaw Jr. was murdered by an illegal alien from Mexico."

----

Lay off the Breitbart dude!

That web site is the National Inquirer of political web sites

----

Human nature isn't it?

Religious freedom matters when a Christian defends their faith,
but what is with the Conservatives in Tennessee trying to ban Mosques in advance of proving any criminal intent
or unlawful abuses were involved? Where is due process when it applies to others?

Right to health care matters to Democrats, as a political BELIEF clearly stated in the party platform, while
Right to life is struck down as violating separation of church and state and imposing BELIEFS.

Democrats don't want excessive immigration restrictions, for fear it will harm law abiding workers,
but then push for more gun controls that Republicans argue will only penalize law abiding citizens.
Republicans want stronger immigration enforcement as a deterrent to crime,
and that's what Democrats are seeking with gun laws.

Their arguments only matter when it serves their agenda, but
just switch contexts and see what happens.

The ACA mandates have prochoice people making the same arguments the prolife people use, saying it is more
important to save lives at the expense of people's free choice (or they deny there is any freedom taken away),
and have prolife people sounding like prochoice advocates demanding to keep govt out of private decisions.

Welcome to the human race, and politics as usual!

How is that?

I know WND and CNS "News" are mostly bullshit, but Breitbart seems like it's credible. Certainly by no means objective, but not the sort of lying filth that huffpo, and Daily Kos are.

This means something.

Black person - Check
BLM - Check
Illegal Alien - Check

Time for you guys to pull your dicks out and fap racist fags

Human nature isn't it?

Religious freedom matters when a Christian defends their faith,
but what is with the Conservatives in Tennessee trying to ban Mosques in advance of proving any criminal intent
or unlawful abuses were involved? Where is due process when it applies to others?

Christians do defend their rights because they are being trampled on. At the same time true Christians do not try to oppress or call for the oppression of anyone else's rights. We want the SAME rights afforded to everyone under the Constitution.

Stop generalizing, blaming all Christians for the acts of a few. Liberals tell us in regards to terrorists that the actions of a few do not reflect on the whole...unless we are talking about Christians and gun owners, it seems.

You'll not see me defending all of the sources you mentioned.

How is that?

I know WND and CNS "News" are mostly bullshit, but Breitbart seems like it's credible. Certainly by no means objective, but not the sort of lying filth that huffpo, and Daily Kos are.

You'll not see me defending all of the sources you mentioned.

I'm not asking you to defend anything, I just wonder why you would liken Breitbart to "Nat'l Enquirer".

I'm not trying to be argumentative, it's just that I consider Breitbart a good source of information. If I'm wrong about that I'd like to know.

Last edited:
I'm not asking you to defend anything, I just wonder why you would liken Breitbart to "Nat'l Enquirer".

Because stories like this that they report reflects Liberals / racists in a negative light and shines that light on their hypocrisy...like is the case in this story.

Because stories like this that they report reflects Liberals / racists in a negative light and shines that light on their hypocrisy...like is the case in this story.

Toxic Media isn't a bed wetter, but otherwise you're right.

----

I guess the death of this man will not matter to the Black Lives Matter movement...

Customer killed in store robbery; gunman on the loose

Watched the Family Guy over the weekend and at the end of it Cleveland claimed he shot his own son, and the news media ran away when they thought it was a black on black crime, and how sad that is the actual fact in our society?

labs.jpg

Forum List

Back