Black Lives Matter terrorized families at the Chicago Ronald McDonald House

BLM is not a Democratic Party affiliate.

Until the Democrats CONDEMN BLM and in PUBLIC say that BLM are violent disgusting feral THUGS then the Democrats are to be considered an affiliate of BLM.
They already have you must have not seen the memo...

They have NOT, they need to say that ALL BLM and ANYONE associated with BLM are now considered TERRORISTS.
So, when I prove to you that you do not know what in the hell you speak of you will find some other lie to spread....

Multiple high-profile Democrats have spoken out against violence at Black Lives Matter protests, sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer in May.

On May 31, the fifth night of demonstrations, former Vice President Joe Biden, the party’s presumptive nominee, wrote in a statement that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

Condemning something in order to remain behind a mask for political purposes is not condemnation.

I don't believe a word out of that old fart's yap.
Of course not it doesn't fit into your Trumpet narrative.....Nothing could or would remove your scepticism...

I've known the Democrats far too long to get fooled.
Then you should also understand that Repubs are in the same boat if not you are really being fooled.

I don't get fooled by them either, but also I am not opposed in total to Republicans as I am the Democrats. I do not consider them enemies of the Republic as I do the Democrats.

Just saw this today as Friday the 13th (original) is playing in theaters. Julius is an olympic boxer or something. Black lives matter.

From the story there is no mention of any looting at the McDonald house.
And how about the smashed windows, building damage and trauma experienced by sick children and their families trapped inside a building under assault by BLM fucks?

Is that okay with you, retard?
That is not looting that is vandalism.
It's a children's hospital, dumb ass! It's filled with children with serious life threatening diseases.
And you are trying to draw some fine distinction between looting and destruction of the hospital structure itself? As if what BLM did was okay and at least they didn't steal loo?

You really don't get it. Or care. You seem as thick as a bucket of pig shit.

~~~~~~
Bull Scat.....
BTW.... here's what's happening while you've been asleep...
>>>>>>>>>>>>​
>>>>>>>>>>>>​

And how about the smashed windows, building damage and trauma experienced by sick children and their families trapped inside a building under assault by BLM fucks?

It's a children's hospital, dumb ass! It's filled with children with serious life threatening diseases.
And you are trying to draw some fine distinction between looting and destruction of the hospital structure itself? As if what BLM did was okay and at least they didn't steal loo?

Yes, looting(stealing) is one word and vandalism(destruction of public and private property) is another word and both do not mean the same..

Yes, looting(stealing) is one word and vandalism(destruction of public and private property) is another word and both do not mean the same..
And is one acceptable to you but not the other? Because your posts make it seem like since no looting
went on, that we know of, your rationalizing of BLM criminal behavior is acceptable.

And of course, it is not. Grow a brain stem.

Many of those children have white privilege.
What?!

I have denounced the violence a long time ago and do not need to justify my opinion every second of the day. This thread is not about me it is about riots in Chicago and the McD house getting damage. It is a sad day when people have decided to let their emotions override their ability to reason.
It actually IS about you when you rationalize and try to minimize what BLM did in Chicago to the McDonald's
children's hospital.
I have never minimize or rationalize any riots in Chicago or any place on this planet. Again this thread is not about Moonglow please stay on topic. at The House there was broken doors that is not looting( steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot. ) It was vandalism( action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.) I do like to use the proper words to describe actions because I have no need to pilfer emotions to sell papers or print media.
I'm sure the terrified sick kids inside appreciate your clarifying that, buttnugget.

And is one acceptable to you but not the other? Because your posts make it seem like since no looting
went on, that we know of, your rationalizing of BLM criminal behavior is acceptable.

And of course, it is not. Grow a brain stem.
According to all reports there was no looting. Did you find any?

I have denounced the violence a long time ago and do not need to justify my opinion every second of the day. This thread is not about me it is about riots in Chicago and the McD house getting damage. It is a sad day when people have decided to let their emotions override their ability to reason.
It actually IS about you when you rationalize and try to minimize what BLM did in Chicago to the McDonald's
children's hospital.
I have never minimize or rationalize any riots in Chicago or any place on this planet. Again this thread is not about Moonglow please stay on topic. at The House there was broken doors that is not looting( steal goods from (a place), typically during a war or riot. ) It was vandalism( action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.) I do like to use the proper words to describe actions because I have no need to pilfer emotions to sell papers or print media.
I'm sure the terrified sick kids inside appreciate your clarifying that, buttnugget.
I am sorry for the kids but I do hope they learn English better than posters use on this thread.

children's hospital.
I am sorry for the kids but I do hope they learn English better than posters use on this thread.
What wrong with hoping they live a natural rest of their life without being traumatized, Douchelord? Because many won't.
Apparently their young little totally innocent child black lives don't matter to BLM or you.

Last edited:

How are they different? Explain it to me!

Until the Democrats CONDEMN BLM and in PUBLIC say that BLM are violent disgusting feral THUGS then the Democrats are to be considered an affiliate of BLM.

They have NOT, they need to say that ALL BLM and ANYONE associated with BLM are now considered TERRORISTS.
So, when I prove to you that you do not know what in the hell you speak of you will find some other lie to spread....

Multiple high-profile Democrats have spoken out against violence at Black Lives Matter protests, sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer in May.

On May 31, the fifth night of demonstrations, former Vice President Joe Biden, the party’s presumptive nominee, wrote in a statement that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

It doesn't matter it's NOT enough the Democrats need to CONSTANTLY CONDEMN BLM, not just some one off or whatever. Yesterday Creepy Joe and Fuck 'n' Suck Married Men Kamala were rambling again about the whole Charlottesville thing, babbling away about how Trump DEFENDED White Supremacists when he DID NOT.

The situation is that Republicans need to play the SAME game as Democrats and NOT ACCEPT any STATEMENT and to keep bringing it up over and over again and DEMANDING that Democrats CONDEMN all over AGAIN and when they do IGNORE that and then DEMAND they CONDEMN it ALL again, then MOVE the goalposts and Repeat and Rinse.

Republicans need to STOP being such pussies and instead become TOTAL BASTARDS with the gloves off. Stop being such Cucks already.
It never will be enough for you foreigners that like Nazi like approaches to problems...
Nazi like approaches, like what the left and their military arm(BLM and ANTIFA) does. You're a moron.

It doesn't matter it's NOT enough the Democrats need to CONSTANTLY CONDEMN BLM, not just some one off or whatever. Yesterday Creepy Joe and Fuck 'n' Suck Married Men Kamala were rambling again about the whole Charlottesville thing, babbling away about how Trump DEFENDED White Supremacists when he DID NOT.

The situation is that Republicans need to play the SAME game as Democrats and NOT ACCEPT any STATEMENT and to keep bringing it up over and over again and DEMANDING that Democrats CONDEMN all over AGAIN and when they do IGNORE that and then DEMAND they CONDEMN it ALL again, then MOVE the goalposts and Repeat and Rinse.

Republicans need to STOP being such pussies and instead become TOTAL BASTARDS with the gloves off. Stop being such Cucks already.
Repugs are already total bastards.
And still better than demscum.

Forum List

Back