Black Kentucky Democrat Charles Booker Humiliates Rand Paul in must-see takedown: he might just pull off the upset & beat Rand in this year's match-up

Rand Paul spends his time promoting QAnon and conspiracies. He even tried to justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine...Charles Booker will represent the people of Kentucky

And you support Flynn's pick in CA. Like I said before Basco. Go fuck yourself. You are all over the place with stupid assed comments. Flipper.

Charles booker lost in his primary against Amy McGrath. Booker was the Kentucky medias darling. He lost, and then Amy McGrath lost. Kentucky isn't stupid enough to elect a democrat like Booker.

Beshear was the exception. Everyone hated Matt Bevin because he pissed of the League of Kentucky Sportsman and the teachers during the 2019 protests. Beshear wasn't that bad to be honest. I feel like his heart was in the right place.

Oh FFS... you call that an interview??
That was the biggest alley-oop fest this year we have seen.
The interviewer can't stop giving himself a hand job while talking to him.

:rolleyes:

Nobody except some welfare Negroes, Illegals and bat shit crazy Moon Bats are going to vote for Democrats in the mid term. Potatohead's failures assured that.

R Paul just said something like why would we be upset by Russia taking over in Ukraine, it use to belong to Russia, Excuse me.... So did Alaska.

Forum List

Back