black judge says it's ok to discriminate against whites/Asians

So America is no longer concerned with being the best. America is now okay and okay is good enough as long as nobody's feelings get hurt. I'll have to remember this and adjust the way I treat my clients. Don't like the job I did on your project? Shrug. Too bad.

Except that I now live in a far saner part of the country where neighbors treat one another better than that. I guess I'll just reserve my worst work and my biggest shrugs for my leftist customers. They don't care about getting the BEST -- just as long as nobody's feelings get hurt.

HYPOCRITES....first they say discrimination is wrong--now it's ok = IDIOTS
Solving simple poverty through equal protection of the (at-will employment) laws could make this less of an issue since persons would be able to go to school as long as they want before entering the market for labor.

you are a total dumbass--you can't teach stupid people
..SELF TAUGHT???? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAh --why do you think they are in poverty??? when they:
have kids they can't afford
spend $$ on crap
spend beyond their means
etc
and make STUPID decisions

you are a total dumbass--you can't teach stupid people
..SELF TAUGHT???? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAh --why do you think they are in poverty??? when they:
have kids they can't afford
spend $$ on crap
spend beyond their means
etc
Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful.
Why were "black codes" ever imagined by the alleged Capitalists on the right-wing?

Forum List

Back