Black Americans account for the 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crimes

It took just over eighty years to end slavery entirely in the USA. It took barely a decade from the time the South lost control of the Federal Government. slavery was still legal in most of the world long after it was illegal in the USA.
When did the first slaves come to these shores? I think you better go back and check your math and 1yr is too damn long.

That is why folks like you came out of the closet and became openly racist again. It started in Charlottesville, VA, Trump knew he could never win as a Democrat that is why he became a Republican in 2012/13 and he exploited the racist aspect of it and became POTUS.

And every time you push that lie and I ask what racist thing Trump ever said about blacks, you can't come up with an answer. It's just like this lie that Trump told people to come out and be racist. Trump never said it and you knew it before you posted that lie.

Is there anytime in your life that you don't lie?

And every time you push that lie and I ask what racist thing Trump ever said about blacks, you can't come up with an answer. It's just like this lie that Trump told people to come out and be racist. Trump never said it and you knew it before you posted that lie.

And the fact that they keep reverting to that Charlottesville incident from five years ago shows how rare these fringe racists are.

Remember that “Day of Hate” that was predicted to be a nationwide riot of alt-right racists? Nobody even showed up. It’s all a big lie.

Provisions of the Voting Rights Act do. I think black folks should receive restitution for crimes that were committed just like anyone else. I was effected directly by Jim Crow moron, for the simple fact that I came up during the back end of it and I have been effected indirectly by slavery just as many whites have benefited from it.

Jim Crow didn't do shit to you. Who do you think you're talking to? You were just a kid when Jim Crow ended.

Who today benefited from slavery? My parents didn't get shit from their parents. Like most all white people, any money they have they worked for. If me and my sister are handed down anything, it won't be that much if the nursing homes don't take it all first.

Slavery didn't affect you or me. It ended long before either of us were born. What you are saying is that you are owed something by me because of the color of my skin when my ancestors were still in Europe during slavery.

And the fact that they keep reverting to that Charlottesville incident from five years ago shows how rare these fringe racists are.

Remember that “Day of Hate” that was predicted to be a nationwide riot of alt-right racists? Nobody even showed up. It’s all a big lie.

These race baiters only repeat what they are brainwashed for by the MSM. Trump said there were good people on both sides and the lying leftists reported Trump said white supremacists were good people. Race baiters like Superbadbreath buy it hook, line and sinker. Too lazy to get the entire story.

Jim Crow didn't do shit to you. Who do you think you're talking to? You were just a kid when Jim Crow ended.

Who today benefited from slavery? My parents didn't get shit from their parents. Like most all white people, any money they have they worked for. If me and my sister are handed down anything, it won't be that much if the nursing homes don't take it all first.

Slavery didn't affect you or me. It ended long before either of us were born. What you are saying is that you are owed something by me because of the color of my skin when my ancestors were still in Europe during slavery.
My ancestors got here in the 1880's. Why do I owe reparations? BTW, as a Pole, I can tell you that Poland has been one of the most mistreated countries in history. Where are my reparations?

Yup. And since then, he has gained by being favored for college admissions to programs he would have been laughed out of had he been white.
Same here. My parents both born into poverty (they couldn’t even afford the extra penny to have the ice delivered!), and then ended up rather affluent. Now we are using the money for assisted living, and then probably memory care.
My ancestors were still in Europe during major bigotry against them. And decades after slavery ended in America, they were fleeing Russian pograms. Yet they arrived on these shores and all their kids went to college by being smart, hard-working, and motivated. They remained grateful for the opportunity the rest of their lives.

These race baiters only repeat what they are brainwashed for by the MSM. Trump said there were good people on both sides and the lying leftists reported Trump said white supremacists were good people. Race baiters like Superbadbreath buy it hook, line and sinker. Too lazy to get the entire story.
The problem is gullible and not-too-bright voters buy it as well. That’s the group Dems count on to win elections.

“Because ancestors I never met may or may not have been slaves, I and then my children and now my grandchildren have been allowed to “jump over” better qualified whites for admissions to prestigious universities, laws schools, and medical schools - and thus all reparations have been paid.

Because of these reparations, I got into an Ivy League school when i wasn’t even qualified for the next tier down, and because of that I got a great job with the connections I made and could afford to send my children to private school. They too went to an Ivy, and on to Ivy grad programs, and have raised my grandchildren in affluence. They too are poised for Harvard or Yale - three generations of repararions.

Thank you for the opportunity given me, my children, and my grandchildren. I know it came at the expense of innocent whites.”

- said (or thought) by reasonable blacks

Damn can you not read? This is the damn thread title.

Black Americans account for the 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crimes.​

OK, I admit I only glanced at the thread title before responding and you are correct - that statement is incorrect. It should read "Black Americans account for the 13% of the population but commit 30% of the violent crimes" (in addition to the previously mentioned 50+% of all murders). Does that make you feel better?
Perhaps you could spare us the fake outrage and comment on those numbers?

Yup. And since then, he has gained by being favored for college admissions to programs he would have been laughed out of had he been white.

Same here. My parents both born into poverty (they couldn’t even afford the extra penny to have the ice delivered!), and then ended up rather affluent. Now we are using the money for assisted living, and then probably memory care.

My ancestors were still in Europe during major bigotry against them. And decades after slavery ended in America, they were fleeing Russian pograms. Yet they arrived on these shores and all their kids went to college by being smart, hard-working, and motivated. They remained grateful for the opportunity the rest of their lives.
Immigrants today voice the same gratitude for the unique opportunities that America offers as well.

“Because ancestors I never met may or may not have been slaves, I and then my children and now my grandchildren have been allowed to “jump over” better qualified whites for admissions to prestigious universities, laws schools, and medical schools - and thus all reparations have been paid.

Because of these reparations, I got into an Ivy League school when i wasn’t even qualified for the next tier down, and because of that I got a great job with the connections I made and could afford to send my children to private school. They too went to an Ivy, and on to Ivy grad programs, and have raised my grandchildren in affluence. They too are poised for Harvard or Yale - three generations of repararions.

Thank you for the opportunity given me, my children, and my grandchildren. I know it came at the expense of innocent whites.”

- said (or thought) by reasonable blacks
And the obsession continues...................

That poster you’re quoting is a racist much of the time

I can echo what you’ve been saying this thread. My great grandfather immigrated from Ireland with nothing. He worked hard had a steel job and he fought for his rights for for better wages. In the early 1920s him and some of his friends got involved in a strike action and they tipped over the car of a employer and burned it…. then he and his friends had a beer with the employer and they worked everything out like men do. Back in those days working conditions were horrific, wages were low they still had children working in many places. And so our ancestors , White people, Black people women and men even kids fought for better rights.

We might disagree on Present day unions but as men we hash these things out civilly unlike the far left. Maybe we agree on why there were unions and strikes in the late 1800s and early 1900s.

My grandfather worked for Bethlehem steel and also worked for everything he got. His manager was a black man in the 1940s… back in those days the nuclear family among white people and Black people was much stronger than it is today. We use facts to crush the far left ..

Last edited:
My ancestors got here in the 1880's. Why do I owe reparations? BTW, as a Pole, I can tell you that Poland has been one of the most mistreated countries in history. Where are my reparations?

When my father got out of the service his desire was to get into construction. He was very interested in being a bricklayer. Back then an applicant had to meet with the union heads to get approval. They said his application was rejected because of his Polish heritage. Before my father left, he gave them a heated sermon on how he went to fight in Korea for a year to save their worthless asses here in the states. It was only then they reversed their decision and allowed him to join the trade.

That was my father, but what about all the other people of certain ethnic background that didn't have his military background? They were simply told to get lost and find some other line of work to get into.

Statistics can't compete with voters in Cleveland who were duped into believing Obama was a black man. This controlling CIA cowboyism, also having produced puppet Biden, herds all the good blacks and bad blacks into one corral. We next watched the dems turn their backs as black racism busted up the American infrastructure as it tried to start a new religion based on counterfeit money and Chinese fentanyl eating.

Forum List

Back