Black actress Stacey Dash endorses Romney

"btw Stacey Dash is not black she is dirty white man's mixed n!gger whore who hates real dark skin black ppl and support all these racist pale ugly crackers and rednecks. so all these "Intolerant" shit is just bullshit for sellout her dirty small white dick loving mixed ass!
FUCK STACEY DASH I HOPE SHE WILL NEVER GET JOB IN BLACK COMMNUITY AND HER UGLY PALE CRACKERS KELL HER UGLY OLD DIRTY APE ASS.....FUCKIN SLUT!" - blckpride91201 21 hours ago

^Tolerance. :thup:

:)

peace...

Wow thats such a hateful post.:mad:

No it's not... That Aunt Jemima Bitch is a Sellout to her Race! :thup:

peace...

:(

its always funny how rightwingers think it's an asset to vote against one's self-interest..... like clarence thomas who's only where he is because of affirmative action voting against anything that benefits people of color.

that said, it's kind of racist thinking she shouldn't vote the way she wants just because there isn't even 1% of GOP voters who are black.

just saying.

Kind of like a Jew voting for Pro-Hamas Barack Obama, huh?

Sotomayor and Kagan put together couldn't carry this man's jock strap in a suitcase. I mean seriously, you hate conservatives that bad to make a totally ignorant fucking statement like that? .....

That, and she's a complete racist.

A black man who DARES think for themselves, rather than simply jumping up and saying "yessah massah," when the democrats tell him what to think? That angers racists like Jillian.

Oh, and there is that other issue; Thomas is smart, Jillian, not so much....

"btw Stacey Dash is not black she is dirty white man's mixed n!gger whore who hates real dark skin black ppl and support all these racist pale ugly crackers and rednecks. so all these "Intolerant" shit is just bullshit for sellout her dirty small white dick loving mixed ass!
FUCK STACEY DASH I HOPE SHE WILL NEVER GET JOB IN BLACK COMMNUITY AND HER UGLY PALE CRACKERS KELL HER UGLY OLD DIRTY APE ASS.....FUCKIN SLUT!" - blckpride91201 21 hours ago

peace...

Its funny and sad how someone with the username "Blckpride" can say things like this about a Black woman.

Its funny and sad how someone with the username "Blckpride" can say things like this about a Black woman.

I have mixed feelings about this.

It's obvious that the person who wrote it cares a lot more about politics than about race. but in a way, that's the way it should be. I mean, his racist rant was shitty, but politics SHOULD be more important than skin color.

peace...

Being Black isn't about Skin Color anymore HG... :thup:

It really isn't...

It's a lot like how Cops don't have Race... They are all Blue.

The same for Left and how they view Blacks.

It's why it's OK for White Liberals to Attack a Black Man like Clarence Thomas and not get called Racist for Fronting Stereotypes about how Black Men "are" during the Anita Hill Lynchings...

But if I Question Obama's Policies, it's Racist on it's Face.

Because I'm an (R) and he's a Black (D).

Many Liberals beleive that Clinton is more Black than Condi Rice...

Fact not Fiction. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Being Black isn't about Skin Color anymore HG... :thup:

It really isn't...

It's a lot like how Cops don't have Race... They are all Blue.

The same for Left and how they view Blacks.

It's why it's OK for White Liberals to Attack a Black Man like Clarence Thomas and not get called Racist for Fronting Stereotypes about how Black Men "are" during the Anita Hill Lynchings...

But if I Question Obama's Policies, it's Racist on it's Face.

Because I'm an (R) and he's a Black (D).

Many Liberals beleive that Clinton is more Black than Condi Rice...

Fact not Fiction. :thup:

peace...

Its really sad that we've come to this point.

I have mixed feelings about this.

It's obvious that the person who wrote it cares a lot more about politics than about race. but in a way, that's the way it should be. I mean, his racist rant was shitty, but politics SHOULD be more important than skin color.

The first thing he did was go after her race, if Stacey Dash was voting for Obama, he probably would have said thats an example of a fine Black woman.

The first thing he did was go after her race, if Stacey Dash was voting for Obama, he probably would have said thats an example of a fine Black woman.

Oh, I agree. And I find his racist rant shitty, but he's clearly motivated by politics, not race.

It is, the guy who posted this has it in his head any Black person that votes for Mitt Romney is an Uncle Tom sell out.

Why is there a thread on this?
I'm sure many people of color (all colors) will be voting for Romney/GOP because they feel he'd be a better president.
I just think it's odd that someone thinks a somewhat famous person of color is voting GOP and that fact warrants a thread. It's not the 1960s anymore, America has moved on and forward.
America is a melting pot of ethnicities after all.

The point of the thread is not Ms. Dash's choice for President, but rather the reaction to it in much of the black community. Had you read the OP, you might have figured that out on your own.

Ernie, I have black friends that have been Republican since I have known them (about 20 years), so I therefore I don't look upon this as a big deal.
So there are some vocal black leaders who are being vocal and they just happen to be liberals, so what? I think it's great that more and more people of color are thinking for themselves instead of walking goose-step with their ethnic establishment. I predict we'll see more of it. Maybe more whites will vote liberal in the future :lol:!

I have black Conservative friends too. One is even a Congressman, but you are missing the point.
When a white journalist endorses barack obama, he is seen as as a post racial hero of some sort, but let a black woman endorse a white Republican, and she's viciously attacked by both races as mal and I have pointed out.
Speak to the tweets quoted.

It is, the guy who posted this has it in his head any Black person that votes for Mitt Romney is an Uncle Tom sell out.

Sigh, sadly you're correct.

I used to post in a board a while back that was mostly Black people, I got called a house ****** quite a few times for supporting the Iraq war.

Here's my former House ni**er.

west.jpg

I used to post in a board a while back that was mostly Black people, I got called a house ****** quite a few times for supporting the Iraq war.

Sorry to hear that. You're one of the most reasonable people I've ever met.

I try but you can't please everyone, looking back I met some of the most racist ignorant people on that board that even make Yidnar look reasonable.

I try but you can't please everyone, looking back I met some of the most racist ignorant people on that board that even make Yidnar look reasonable.

NOTHING could make Yidnar look reasonable. The most a person could do, is match his ignorance.

Oh a bunch of those guys did, some of the things they said were just not grounded with reality, its hard to explain.

Forum List

Back