Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Bizarre GOP debate goes viral - CNN.com Video

(video segment).

Also, here:

The Idaho GOP Gubernatorial Debate Was Total Chaos | Mother Jones

Even before Wednesday's debate started, Idaho Public Television announced that it would broadcast the event on a 30-second delay in anticipation of rampant cussin'. Brown—who wore his customary leather vest and leather hat, has the presidential seal tattooed on his shoulder, two cigars in his right breast pocket, and is missing several prominent teeth—used his closing argument to wave a signed certificate from a "Masai prophet" that confirmed that he would one day be president of the United States. Brown revealed that he supports gay marriage because as a cab driver in Boise he discovered that gay people "love each other more than I love my motorcycle." His closing argument was blunt: "You have your choice, folks: A cowboy, a curmudgeon, a biker, or a normal guy. Take your pick… We're leaving it up to you."

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

@Derideo_Te - decelerations all over the place!!!!

Newsflash: Hillary Clinton is NOT going to win Idaho in 2016. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Harley -- at least for his style. Without doubt the most real guy up there, and probably the most honest, and that goes far. Kind of a Jesse Ventura type. Not being in a suit is a plus right off the bat.

We need a lot more of this type in politics ... not necessarily to win but to draw the illusion down off the pretentious pedestal and down to earth. If I were an Idahoan Harley would get my vote on that basis alone. :thup:

Forum List

Back