bill banning blm flags at us embassies

61POouMyZcL._SL1500_.jpg

isis-flag.jpg

Anyone ever noticed how the Black LIES Matter flag and the ISIS flag share the same colors and look?

Coincident?

I think not.

I would prefer a bill outlawing Black Lies Matter altogether.
There are already plenty of anti-terrorism, treason, insurrection and sedition laws in place. They will hopefully be enforced once we sweep democrook sociopaths out of many DA offices in 2022.

There are already plenty of anti-terrorism, treason, insurrection and sedition laws in place. They will hopefully be enforced once we sweep democrook sociopaths out of many DA offices in 2022.
Don't hold your breath.

Free and Fair elections are a thing of the past in the Country.

I would prefer a bill outlawing Black Lies Matter altogether.
to bad they are not doing anything to the blm terrorists.

BLM are self identified Marxists, and Marx was a racist black hater

As such, the flag is offensive to me and must be viewed as the Confederate flag since BLM ideology is based upon systemic racism.

The Founders of BLM are black, but I view them as white sell out Uncle Toms, which they are as they move into rich white neighborhoods.

The right-wingers are always obsessed with trivial things like this. It's too bad that they can't concern themselves with something of substance to benefit the nation.

The right-wingers are always obsessed with trivial things like this. It's too bad that they can't concern themselves with something of substance to benefit the nation.
I personally think we should outlaw straws cuz they be whale killers.

LMAO!!

Actually, it is good they they banned the black flag of BLM cuz it is so hard to tell it from the ISIS flag.

They both look the same and stand for the same things.

and why are left wingers so obssessed with getting with blm and buring and looting? very distructive.

That's a bill I can support.

Honestly though that flag has no reason to fly anywhere except on private property. It has no business at a state or federal building, a hospital, and certainly not a school.

So flying flags that seperate us by skin color is for the benefit of the nation? Giving benefits to black farmers instead of all farmers is a benefit to the nation? Telling black people the system is racist and nothing is there that's good for the nation? Enabling racist acts like letting companies hire and schools admit X amount of blacks instead of other skin colors instead of doing it fairly by letting people work and earn their way in is good for the nation? Preaching that all whites are racist is good for the nation? Promoting black owned businesses over other businesses of different skin colors is good? Basically, promoting racism is good for the nation?

How about we just stop talking about skin color, that includes flying flags about them and actually be equal? Instead of promoting black skin color over the others? All BLM does is force racism, forces a division based on skin color, and keeps issues like this one burning.

Way I see it, BLM and people like yourselves are the only things doing this to stop things that benefit the nation.

and why are left wingers so obssessed with getting with blm and buring and looting? very distructive.

You are conflating BLM, which is a loose social movement to protest what appears to be a pattern of race-based police misconduct, with the sort of opportunists who just show up at protests in order to steal something and/or indulge in gratuitous violence.

These are two different groups with two completely different aims, one lawful and the other not. I know that the right-wingers are trying hard to get the public to think that the two are linked, but this is just underhanded politics.

Forum List

Back