Big Mistake By Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you bullet man. Hey, I gotta hand it to you. You make a good case for supporting me in stating that Israel should abandon their entire damn Zionist agenda with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so accustomed to --- & so well deserve.

I honestly don't know how people can make that claim with a straight face. Its easily testable. How many non-Jews are in Israel. Compare with the number of Jews in Gaza, Areas A and B, Jordan and all the other Arab states. Its laughable.

Zionist talking = Zionist lying

The issue isn't non-Jews in Israel vs Jews in Gaza, it's about sovereignty and being treated equally. Palestinians don't have sovereignty in Gaza and they're not treated equally in Israel. Palestinians have no control over the 13% of the Israeli Jewish population which is in the West Bank.

Funny how the guy who brings up a "goy free" Israel suddenly thinks it's not really about that anymore when it's pointed out to him that Israel is not, in fact, "goy free" but that the entire Arab ME is essentially Judenrein.

Didn't like where you set the goal post and decided to hastily move it, huh?

Thank you bullet man. Hey, I gotta hand it to you. You make a good case for supporting me in stating that Israel should abandon their entire damn Zionist agenda with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so accustomed to --- & so well deserve.

Israel is as big an ass as they think they can get away with, without the world saying "enough." Israel has no friends outside of the damn fools "christian Zionists", and those damn fools are losing influence.

Israel is as big an ass as they think they can get away with, without the world saying "enough." Israel has no friends outside of the damn fools "christian Zionists", and those damn fools are losing influence.

LMAO! FYI, here is a partial list of major countries supporting & allied with Israel. Enjoy!

ALLIES OF ISRAEL :

1. USA - Largest & greatest ally of Israel,
  2. Mexico,
  3. Canada
  4. Egypt was once an enemy to Israel during it’s creation but things changed after sixth day war. Also Egypt has acted as a mediator in a number of unofficial ceasefire agreements between Israeli forces and Palestinians.
  5. Jordan too was once an enemy of Israel but now they are it’s ally.
  6. Israel has diplomatic relations with 40 states that are not members of the Arab League.
  7. Israel too enjoys good diplomatic ties with Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Republic of the Maldives, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan,
  8. India - India supported Palestine & opposed Israel while it’s creation. Aftermath Kargil war India became one of the closest ally of Israel. India is the famous tourist spot for Israel after their army service.
  9. Some form of positive relationship or dialogue with several other countries in the region, including South Korea and the Philippines ,
  10. Kurds supports Israel as they hate Arabs.
  11. South Africa,
  12. Myanmar,
  13. Cambodia,
  14. China,
  15. Hong Kong,
  16. Nepal,
  17. Singapore,
  18. South America
  19. Italy,
  20. Netherlands,
  21. Norway - One of the 1st country which favored Israel’s creation,
  22. Spain,
  23. Ukraine,
  24. Australia.
  25. Last but not least. It’s Germany. Initially Israel saw Germany with feuded eyes due to the old bad memories(holocaust). Then Germany rose up to become one of the greatest ally of Israel.

LMAO! FYI, here is a partial list of major countries supporting & allied with Israel. Enjoy!

ALLIES OF ISRAEL :

1. USA - Largest & greatest ally of Israel,
  2. Mexico,
  3. Canada
  4. Egypt was once an enemy to Israel during it’s creation but things changed after sixth day war. Also Egypt has acted as a mediator in a number of unofficial ceasefire agreements between Israeli forces and Palestinians.
  5. Jordan too was once an enemy of Israel but now they are it’s ally.
  6. Israel has diplomatic relations with 40 states that are not members of the Arab League.
  7. Israel too enjoys good diplomatic ties with Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Republic of the Maldives, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan,
  8. India - India supported Palestine & opposed Israel while it’s creation. Aftermath Kargil war India became one of the closest ally of Israel. India is the famous tourist spot for Israel after their army service.
  9. Some form of positive relationship or dialogue with several other countries in the region, including South Korea and the Philippines ,
  10. Kurds supports Israel as they hate Arabs.
  11. South Africa,
  12. Myanmar,
  13. Cambodia,
  14. China,
  15. Hong Kong,
  16. Nepal,
  17. Singapore,
  18. South America
  19. Italy,
  20. Netherlands,
  21. Norway - One of the 1st country which favored Israel’s creation,
  22. Spain,
  23. Ukraine,
  24. Australia.
  25. Last but not least. It’s Germany. Initially Israel saw Germany with feuded eyes due to the old bad memories(holocaust). Then Germany rose up to become one of the greatest ally of Israel.

Oh my goodness. Where has our Bullet guy so suddenly disappeared to?

Once they are embrassed and humiliated, they exit a thread faster than a speeding bullet!

ALLIES OF ISRAEL :

1. USA - Largest & greatest

How do you know a Zionist is lying? The Zionist's mouth is open.

Other than the US, most of the alleged allies of Israel are nominal, at best. An example of this is that they don't give Israel significant aid and they usually side against Israel in the UN when it comes to resolutions against Israel. Why would anyone be even nominal an ally of Antichrist Israel? It's mostly to be on good terms with the US. But, US support of Israel is softening, as fewer and fewer Americans adhere to Antichrist Christianity (Zionism).

Is there a day that goes by without some antisemitic slimeball jerking off mentally to Israel's imminent destruction?

LOL! For thousands of years Israel's enemies have preached Israel's imminent destruction while empires rose & empires fell & Israel still remains.

Oh my goodness. Where has our Bullet guy so suddenly disappeared to?

He's applying this to his hurt k*nt.

DLvfqMoX0AA0bzC.jpg

LOL! For thousands of years Israel's enemies have preached Israel's imminent destruction while empires rose & empires fell & Israel still remains.

With God's blessing, according to Hebrew scripture, the kingdom of Israel was stomped into the ground before Jesus was born. With God's blessing, according to Jesus, Judea was stomped into the ground soon after Jesus was murdered by the Jews. And, according to John Hagee, with God's blessing, Hitler stomped six million Jews into the ground. Stomp, stomp, stomp. There's few countries today as at risk of being stomped into the ground as Antichrist Israel. Stomp, stomp, stomp. It'll happen. Stomp, stomp, stomp.

The hate-movement of Antichrist Judaism still exists. But, so do many other false religions and perverts. It's hardly any reason to be impressed. Antichrist Israel doesn't have a viable long-term plan.

With God's blessing, according to Hebrew scripture, the kingdom of Israel was stomped into the ground before Jesus was born. With God's blessing, according to Jesus, Judea was stomped into the ground soon after Jesus was murdered by the Jews. And, according to John Hagee, with God's blessing, Hitler stomped six million Jews into the ground. Stomp, stomp, stomp. There's few countries today as at risk of being stomped into the ground as Antichrist Israel. Stomp, stomp, stomp. It'll happen. Stomp, stomp, stomp.

The hate-movement of Antichrist Judaism still exists. But, so do many other false religions and perverts. It's hardly any reason to be impressed. Antichrist Israel doesn't have a viable long-term plan.
Next time you forget to take your meds, remember that according to REAL historians, Jesus the Jew WAS born in Israel.

Stomp stomp stomp stomp.

So funny. And you pray to a Jew. Heh Heh!

So funny. And you pray to a Jew. Heh Heh!

Jesus rejected Jews and said they were the children of the devil. Only liars say Jesus is a Jew.
Sure, Jesus "rejected" Jews. If it is written in the New Testament, which was written by people many decades after his death, then....it must be true.

How many of the writers of the books actually met, and much less knew Jesus?

How do ya like that? And here I actually believed Jesus & all his disciples were Jews all of their entire lives. Amazing what we can learn from the bullet man on the funny farm.

Don't worry, your lust to be ignorant will protect you from getting things right. Of the 13, only Judas was a Jew.

What a BRILLIANT reply. "How do you know a Zionist is lying? Their mouth is open." Now here is a man with a very fine, highly educated brain. And if you don't believe me, just ask some other Pali supporter. Heh Heh!

Thank you. I am rather brilliant. 13% of Israeli Jews live in the West Bank, and that number does nothing but increase over time. Yet, lying Zionists talk about Israel giving the Palestinians what they want. To Hell with Zionists (and, to Hell they will go).

brilliant?

funny, you sound like an ignorant, anti-semitic terrorist supporter.

*shrug*

How do ya like that? And here I actually believed Jesus & all his disciples were Jews all of their entire lives. Amazing what we can learn from the bullet man on the funny farm.

Don't worry, your lust to be ignorant will protect you from getting things right. Of the 13, only Judas was a Jew.
Where in the New Testament did you get this?
Which edition?
Chapter and verse.
Exactly who said it?

And 13 ? How did one more get in there?

Where in the New Testament did you get this?
Which edition?
Chapter and verse.
Exactly who said it?

Eleven apostles of Christ were Galilean Christians who were faithful to Christ (showing themselves to be Christian). Judas, aside from the symbolism of the name meaning a Jew, was the only apostle from Judea (Korioth). And, cementing his Jewish credentials, Judas rejected and betrayed Jesus.

Jesus, himself was a Galilean Christian who openly despised Jews, such as calling them children of the devil. When the Jews accused to Pilate that Jesus claimed to be "King of the Jews", Jesus refused to agree when Pilate asks about it.

Of course, no one in the Bible owned a copy of the Talmud, which is the basis of modern so-called Judaism, a religion invented after Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back