Big Brother 16

Well Donny & Nicole are HOH now.

I was touched by the letter he got form his girlfriend.

I can't believe that Caleb kept Amber's slippers.

Her exit interview was good and she is glad to be away from Caleb, he did creep her out.

Well Donny & Nicole are HOH now.

I was touched by the letter he got form his girlfriend.

I can't believe that Caleb kept Amber's slippers.

Her exit interview was good and she is glad to be away from Caleb, he did creep her out.

I was sorry to see Amber gone, even though she annoyed me at times. She was very classy not to respond to that stupid jackal Zach, and she was even classier not to reveal the (she still thinks exists) Bomb Squad.

I wonder how stupid Caleb is going to feel when he sees the entire program and sees that they were making a fool of him....serves him right, he's so full of himself.

Derrick is still playing the best game, not dissing anyone and not making himself stand out as a jerk.

Nicole will probably rely on Hayden to tell her who to put up.....these girls, they are so brain dead.

Donny's noms won BOB now Nicole is just HOH.

Okay, so Zack and Jocasta are still on the block and POV is yet to come . . . talk about Hayden, he'll push Nicole to put up Frankie if they can. Watch Frankie try to push Donny if the POV is in play, that will be the final nail in the coffin.

I think if the noms remain the same, Zack will go. King Derrick is looking at Jocasta for F2.

DE next week, guess that's when the jury starts and the BOB finally ends. If Caleb/Zack/Frankie are still around will be especially vulnerable then unless they are HOH.

Donny's noms won BOB now Nicole is just HOH.

Okay, so Zack and Jocasta are still on the block and POV is yet to come . . . talk about Hayden, he'll push Nicole to put up Frankie if they can. Watch Frankie try to push Donny if the POV is in play, that will be the final nail in the coffin.

I think if the noms remain the same, Zack will go. King Derrick is looking at Jocasta for F2.

DE next week, guess that's when the jury starts and the BOB finally ends. If Caleb/Zack/Frankie are still around will be especially vulnerable then unless they are HOH.

If Frankie wins POV and uses it on Zach, who will be the replacement Nominee?

I am thinking she would put up Christine or Cody.

It might be the best thing for Amber to be voted out because the longer she stays around Caleb..the more dangerous it is for her.

Did you notice "nice guy" Donnie was all gung ho for the plan for zach to ream amber? So much for his nice guy image, eh?

I want Frankie to be busted for the snake he is.

Oh, and Zach is for reals VERY gay. He just doesn't know it yet. Or does but has not accepted it yet.

Donny is a creeper, the girls now call him "Dirty Donny" because he says weird things. He's not sweet at all. He is like Spencer from last season and it's starting to come out.

Zach is gay, for sure.

He is a jerk can't stand him.
I started out mistrusting Donny because there was something about him that seemed artificial and I'm usually pretty good at spotting a phony.

Later, when we visited with his family, I decided Donny might just be the simple-minded, good-natured grounds-keeper he said he is and I had been overly suspicious of him. Now it's beginning to look like there really is more to Donny than meets the eye and I wasn't paranoid after all.

One thing is certain -- I wouldn't last two weeks as a player in Big Brother.

Last edited:
It might be the best thing for Amber to be voted out because the longer she stays around Caleb..the more dangerous it is for her.

Did you notice "nice guy" Donnie was all gung ho for the plan for zach to ream amber? So much for his nice guy image, eh?

I want Frankie to be busted for the snake he is.

Oh, and Zach is for reals VERY gay. He just doesn't know it yet. Or does but has not accepted it yet.

Donny is a creeper, the girls now call him "Dirty Donny" because he says weird things. He's not sweet at all. He is like Spencer from last season and it's starting to come out.

Zach is gay, for sure.

He is a jerk can't stand him.
I started out mistrusting Donny because there was something about him that seemed artificial and I'm usually pretty good at spotting a phony.

Later, when we visited with his family, I decided Donny might just be the simple-minded, good-natured grounds-keeper he said he is and I had been overly suspicious of him. Now it's beginning to look like there really is more to Donny than meets the eye and I wasn't paranoid after all.

Donny sucked me back in when he read the letter from his girlfriend......I caught myself saying awww sweet donny (forgetting his jezebel remark about amber) for a moment :lol:

I would get voted off so fast in the game.

I am still Team Derrick currently. I like Nicole too right now.

The twists this year are terrible. Last year's was at least a good idea in theory (it was just executed badly-see Elissa).

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The twists this year are terrible. Last year's was at least a good idea in theory (it was just executed badly-see Elissa).

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Team America pretty much a Fail :lol:

I knew that America was going to pick the hardest of the two choices....and, that they wouldn't be able to do it. It would have gone against them and their game.

I think Derrick and Frankie would have done it. Donny balked.

Frankie wasn't all excited about doing it....but $5k may have caused him to. I'm not sure about Derrick....he's hard to read, and Donny just couldn't risk putting himself against some of the others that probably wouldn't mind him being gone.

I wonder if any of them realize that Derrick is the strongest player? They all seem so oblivious.

They ARE pretty...ignorant for being super fans.

Meanwhile..i was reading SS and some of the posters over there were dissing Christine. They said she was talking about how she is frugal and won't spend for good sunglasses. But they wondered why she splurged on so many tatts...and perhaps it was to take away from her face, lol.

They ARE pretty...ignorant for being super fans.

Meanwhile..i was reading SS and some of the posters over there were dissing Christine. They said she was talking about how she is frugal and won't spend for good sunglasses. But they wondered why she splurged on so many tatts...and perhaps it was to take away from her face, lol.

Everyone always attacks her looks but I just don't who she aligned herself with.

She has a F2 with Frankie.

Even though Jocasta is worthless when it comes to the game, I still want this house shook up and so I hope they take her off the block and put someone up to make everyone get paniced :lol:

But Christine won't do that because she's loyal to frankie.

It looks like Nicole is going to waste her HOH now - I've changed my mind. If the noms stand, Jocasta will go - I don't think the other guys will want to vote Whacky Zach out just yet, and he's a pet of production.

I'm beginning to hate "Team America", especially Derrick, because he's walking away with this game. He's NEVER mentioned to be put up, but everyone else is.

Why do you think this? If you can see through people well, you'd be an excellent player.

Some of the guys had been saying that Zach is a loose cannon, which is true, so if he doesn't win the POV and take himself off, he will be gone. Derrick was wanting Jacosta to be voted off, so much for someone saying he wanted F2 with her.

I hope Nicole doesn't back down if Zach is able to take himself off the block to put Frankie up. He needs to go, big time, no matter what Derrick thinks.

And Jacosta will remain on the block, she can't win anything. She claims she knew all the answers but was nervous, yeah, she was the first one to be eliminated and has never won anything.

Jocasta is just worthless as a player.
Nicole is a wimp.
Frankie needs to go.
I'd like to see Cody on the block...and Frankie next to him.

I am still for Derrick to win.

Forum List

Back