Biden’s second step towards Nobel Peace Prize

When does he stop funding the terrorists that caused this? He caused this.
Yea. Brilliant. In 120 days without passing a budget Bill he funded terrorists. Moronic. BDS.

Yea. Brilliant. In 120 days without passing a budget Bill he funded terrorists. Moronic. BDS.
Dipshit that was humanitarian aid for food and education.

Yeas I'm sure thats where it all went .........none ever gets diverted or disappears.......Funding terrorists is funding terrorists

Yeas I'm sure thats where it all went .........none ever gets diverted or disappears.......Funding terrorists is funding terrorists

Building terror tunnels is hungry work!!!

Exactly! Rocket builders/launchers can't work on an empty stomach.
Looks like there will be some new openings in the "teaching how to build/launch rockets" field.

Good thing Biden was so helpful.

Well I’m convinced.

Oh good god, this particular OP needs to get a poster of Joe and get a room!
His gushing over old Joe is downright embarrassing!!

It's worse than that. I haven't seen this much ass kissing since Hussein. And take note how he (as a typical leftist) is giving Dementia credit for Trump's vaccines in the OP.

Well, it looks like Joe Biden is pulling off another miracle. First the vaccine distribution and now getting a cease fire in the Middle East. Good things come in threes so I can’t wait for the next one.

Israel and Palestinian militant group Hamas agree to a ceasefire

Jerusalem (CNN) - Israel and the Palestinian militant group Hamas have agreed to a ceasefire, after more than a week of conflict left hundreds dead, most of them Palestinians. The truce signals an end to the immediate bloodshed, but will likely leave both sides further apart than ever.

The truce follows a flurry of diplomatic attempts to push for a ceasefire. US President Joe Biden and his administration had dialed up messaging on Israel over the past few days, including in Biden's fourth call with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday.

Biden also spoke with Egyptian President Fattah Al Sisi, while US Secretary of State Antony Blinken spoke to his Israeli counterpart, Gabi Ashkenazi, and reiterated that the US expected to see a "de-escalation on the path to a ceasefire."

Israel and Palestinian militant group Hamas agree to a ceasefire

You do realize how pathetic this is, don't you?

Can’t you just be happy with Biden’s efforts to broker peace?
Not so fast, quisling. Middle East | Reuters
Fighting breaks out again. Joe's award winning truces are about as effective as his ability to read a few simple
lines of text off his teleprompter.

The problem is Dementia didn't do squat. Now had the article said he threatened to withdraw Palestinian aid if they didn't stop their crap, I could give him some credit. But nothing near that in the OP. It said "he talked" to various people on both sides. Big deal.

If BLM and that wee runt Greta Thunberg were in the running for these prizes (or similar) before then it would be no surprise lunatic Joe lined up too.

Giving him/any of them an award is like presenting Josef Fritzl with his 'Dad of the year' mug.
Those awards are about as meaningful as the little toys that come out of cereal boxes.
It's a political stunt.

Hamas just took a break while waiting for their next shipment of missiles from Iran. The only thing Biden is doing is making sure Iran has plenty of funds to support wars in Israel and Yemen. You have a fundamental lack of understanding of how things work.

Fighting breaks out again. Joe's award winning truces are about as effective as his ability to read a few simple

The problem is Dementia didn't do squat. Now had the article said he threatened to withdraw Palestinian aid if they didn't stop their crap, I could give him some credit. But nothing near that in the OP. It said "he talked" to various people on both sides. Big deal.
Bullshit. You’re just pissed he resolved it so quickly. Let’s hope Joe’s truce holds until we can get Joe’s peace deal in place.

If BLM and that wee runt Greta Thunberg were in the running for these prizes (or similar) before then it would be no surprise lunatic Joe lined up too.

Giving him/any of them an award is like presenting Josef Fritzl with his 'Dad of the year' mug.
Those awards are about as meaningful as the little toys that come out of cereal boxes.
It's a political stunt.
Sour grapes is not a good look on you. Here are 79 threads started about Trump and the Nobel prize.

Bullshit. You’re just pissed he resolved it so quickly. Let’s hope Joe’s truce holds until we can get Joe’s peace deal in place.
Read my link. The truce has already been broken, moron.

Sour grapes is not a good look on you. Here are 79 threads started about Trump and the Nobel prize.

Search results for query: Trump Nobel
Give me 179 links, all saying the same thing, undoubtedly. It doesn't change my position.
Four years of absolute PEACE in the Middle East under Donald Trump.
Does he have a shiny little peace prize? No.
But you want to give Joe Depends a medal for two days of "peace" which has now been ended by
renewed fighting today.

Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back