biden's priorities

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
Biden will immediately start working rewarding illegal border jumpers. Just this morning there was a report on the caravans headed to the USA.. A young guy was interviewed . He said I want to go to the US and I am going to get there. biden is president now and he has given us 100 days to get there. I guess this young man feels biden invited him in. well joe did say once he is president he will stop all deportations. he will not enforce immigration laws

Biden will immediately start working rewarding illegal border jumpers. Just this morning there was a report on the caravans headed to the USA.. A young guy was interviewed . He said I want to go to the US and I am going to get there. biden is president now and he has given us 100 days to get there. I guess this young man feels biden invited him in. well joe did say once he is president he will stop all deportations. he will not enforce immigration laws.
It's strange that some people are convinced that Biden invited migrants into the country based on the "word" of an unnamed migrant, but swear that Trump never encouraged the rioters, despite it being on video! SMH

Biden will immediately start working rewarding illegal border jumpers. Just this morning there was a report on the caravans headed to the USA.. A young guy was interviewed . He said I want to go to the US and I am going to get there. biden is president now and he has given us 100 days to get there. I guess this young man feels biden invited him in. well joe did say once he is president he will stop all deportations. he will not enforce immigration laws.
It's strange that some people are convinced that Biden invited migrants into the country based on the "word" of an unnamed migrant, but swear that Trump never encouraged the rioters, despite it being on video! SMH
those people in the caravans headed to US-mexico border certainly believe biden invited them in. they are convinced biden has given them 100 days to get here. when biden said he will stop all deportations that means come on in to all illegal border jumpers. so it is an invitation

those people in the caravans headed to US-mexico border certainly believe biden invited them in. they are convinced biden has given them 100 days to get here. when biden said he will stop all deportations that means come on in to all illegal border jumpers. so it is an invitation
Got some kind of proof? I'm not going to accept something you "heard". This is a new day and that kind of thing just doesn't cut it anymore. Whatever Biden said, I'm sure you got it wrong or heard from someone that's lying to you. Now, what about that incitement to riot in Washington? Why do y'all keep trying to run away from that one? Consciousness of guilt?

Got some kind of proof? I'm not going to accept something you "heard". This is a new day and that kind of thing just doesn't cut it anymore. Whatever Biden said, I'm sure you got it wrong or heard from someone that's lying to you. Now, what about that incitement to riot in Washington? Why do y'all keep trying to run away from that one? Consciousness of guilt?

It is all there in biden's speeches. He said I WILL STOP ALL DEPORTATIONS. IN MY FIRST 100 DAYS I WILL PROPOSE IMMIGRATION REFORM WITH A PATH TO US CITIZENSHIP

Biden will immediately start working rewarding illegal border jumpers. Just this morning there was a report on the caravans headed to the USA.. A young guy was interviewed . He said I want to go to the US and I am going to get there. biden is president now and he has given us 100 days to get there. I guess this young man feels biden invited him in. well joe did say once he is president he will stop all deportations. he will not enforce immigration laws
Dem voter base in case no virus hoax for next election

It is all there in biden's speeches. He said I WILL STOP ALL DEPORTATIONS. IN MY FIRST 100 DAYS I WILL PROPOSE IMMIGRATION REFORM WITH A PATH TO US CITIZENSHIP

Yes. That is where they got it from.

Forum List

Back