Biden's Police State

here were numerous federal officers there protecting the Court house....they attempted to take over the Federal Court house....sorry there is no requriment that a Judge or Jury be there for it to be insurrection.
That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

The Democrats are anything but the United States.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

The reverse is also true. Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, an American or a patriot.

It seems to me that in this nation you should not be harassed for assembling peacefully at a political rally. Especially when consider Antifa and BLM rioters are looting and burning down cities and being cheered on by democrats.

No one was being harassed where Dotard spoke to the insurrectionist.

Why are teabaggers equating looting and rioting in other cities with insurrectionist?

When THEY protested in DC, did they try to break into the WH?

The capitol building?

When the Trump cult "protested" in DC, THEY DID.

I decided because an insurrection against the US is against the law, trying to overthrow a government to install their dear leader is what communist countries and dictators do.

Insurrection
(noun)

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection. Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority nof the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

They are traitors.
You don't think firebombing Federal Courthouse, attempted to stop the peaceful transition of Govt at an inauguration, breaking into the Dept of Treas, attempting to break into the WH, burning down the historic "Church of the Presidents" across the street from the WH, or telling people to "get in the face" of members of the Exeuctive branch...meets that defination? I certainly do....the attempt was to over throw the duly elected President and aidded, comforted and encouraged by the top brass of the DNC....
No.
Bombing a federal courthouse?
Stopping an inauguration?
Attempting to break into the white house?
When did this happen?
The only ones trying the overthrow a duly elected president were teabagger/Q NUTS, January 6 2021 and their dear leader in the months prior.
I guess it wasn't cover over at the cultist propaganda networks....

On Jan 20, 2017....leftwing insurrectionist attempted to stop the peaceful tranisition of Govt:

Insurrectionist attempt to burn down the Federal Judicial branch: Rioters Set Fire to Federal Courthouse in Portland

Insurrectionist attempt to overthrow the Govt in rule rebellion breaking into the Dept of Tres: Rioters Breach Treasury Department In Washington, D.C.

President forced into bunker, as insurrectionist attempt to upset the Office of the President and overrun the White House, as the set blaze to a Church, and throw missiles are Federal agents......https://apnews.com/article/a2326518da6b25b4509bef1ec85f5d7f

Rioters in Portland set fire to a federal courthouse Wednesday night as nightly violence continues to rock the city and local officials call for federal law enforcement agents deployed by the Trump administration to leave.

More than 1,000 protesters congregated near the Justice Center and Federal Courthouse downtown and threw incendiary devices over the fence around the federal courthouse, which resulted in a large fire.

So, they had night court?
There weren't even any people in the courthouse, if they took over an active court, then you might have a case.
Maybe if they kidnapped a judge or jury or the entire courtroom or held them hostage, I would concur.

Secret Service agents rushed President Donald Trump to a White House bunker on Friday night as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the executive mansion, some of them throwing rocks and tugging at police barricades.

Throwing rocks?

One hell of an "insurrection".

There were numerous federal officers there protecting the Court house....they attempted to take over the Federal Court house....sorry there is no requriment that a Judge or Jury be there for it to be insurrection.

Yes, throwing rocks and as well as other missiles, they had also just breached the Dept of Tres, and set fires all around the WH....pure attempted insurrection to overthrow the WH.

The left openly encouraged this sort of insurrection....top brass, like Mad Max, openly calling for her followers to commit violent acts against WH staff, then Chucky, Nancy and Shifty, spreading false narratives, propaganda and lies about a the election being rigged, attempting to overthrow the results for years....sad...dark....and you wonder what Jan 6th happened.....

Look in the mirror

"At around 12:30 a.m., the group gathered again on the west side of the courthouse and set fire to the doors on the portico, police said. For a third time, federal officers came out of the building and dispersed the crowd".
Setting fire to doors is arson, not insurrection.

"Yes, throwing rocks and as well as other missiles, they had also just breached the Dept of Tres, and set fires all around the WH....pure attempted insurrection to overthrow the WH".

They never "breached" any thing.
Setting fires, "all around the WH"?

When in doubt, do like Dotard, make it up.

Years of Q NUT/teabagger lies are what caused the insurrection at the capitol on January 6.

You can commit more then one crime at a time....arson, and attempted insurrection.....they clearly were attempting to over take the Courthouse.....they did it more then one time too...it was a continued assault for days on the Courthouse...

They breached the Dept of Tres, right next door to the WH....and were attempting to breach the WH....using weapons etc...clearly an attempted insurrection.

I made nothing up, I provided links...these things actually happened....you apparently will just continue to support and defend these numerous attempts to overthrow our Govt...said, but some people supported the CSA as well I guess.....

Rioters in Washington, D.C., reportedly breached the U.S. Treasury Department and have caused some damage to the building.

Rioters “in the nation’s capital breached the complex of the Treasury Department and spray painted the area,” CNN reported. “Some of the protesters were briefly detained by the US Secret Service but eventually let go.”

www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-rioters-breach...

'Weapons"?
Spray paint?
The SS must have had PTSD after that trauma.

Tagging a building is NOT an attempted insurrection, spray painting Mnuchin is NOT attempted insurrection.

"Taking over a courthouse'? It was EMPTY.

So, you think that was insurrection but attempting to take over the capitol building with congress and the VP, INSIDE isn't?

Yes, this was part of the massive insurrection, that went on for days at Lafayette Park....where a church was burnt, the President was rushed to an underground bunker as the insurrections attempted to breach the WH, missles were tossed, fires everywhere, gun shots fired, federal agents injuried......and then the left blamed Trump because the Federal Agents had to use pepper spray to break up the insurrectionist...

The Dept of Treasury breach was only one part of the larger insurrection attack

I'm sure it was, the special forces use spray paint on their recon for insurrections..................and tagging.

I doubt they do...but this wasn't recon.....this was a full assault on the seat of of our Govt, but insurrectionist in full rebellion, in an attempt to overthrow the Govt.....heck the article highlights they also set fire to the AFL-CIO....and when one person said, "hey the unions are on ourside" - the mob didn't care.....they wanted to burn anything related to our Govt down....

That what I read too.............................on Q NUT daily.

Actually, it's in the link I provided above from the Guardian....a daily newpaper that's been around since 1821.

but its seems you will project and defend these insurrectionist, because well....you agree with them...that or you are just blinded by your partisan bias.

NOT defending looter or rioters, they should have been shot but over 10,000 were arrested.
Just stating facts, a riot ISN'T insurrection, you must think the riot at Charlottesville was insurrection?

Nope that was a riot......but when the left wing insurrectionist, were in full rebellion against the US Govt, in their breach of the Executive Branch, firebombing Federal Court Houses, and their attempt to stop the peaceful transition of power on Jan 20, 2017....that's an insurrection....

there are co-conspirators in these insurrections as well...top brass of the DNC, Chucky, Adam Shifty, Nancy P, Mad Max etc....who openly encouraged the insurrections, and violence, by knowingly spreading lies about the election being illegitimate FOR years.....

here were numerous federal officers there protecting the Court house....they attempted to take over the Federal Court house....sorry there is no requriment that a Judge or Jury be there for it to be insurrection.
That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

The reverse is also true. Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, an American or a patriot.

It seems to me that in this nation you should not be harassed for assembling peacefully at a political rally. Especially when consider Antifa and BLM rioters are looting and burning down cities and being cheered on by democrats.

Why are teabaggers equating looting and rioting in other cities with insurrectionist?

The capitol building?

I decided because an insurrection against the US is against the law, trying to overthrow a government to install their dear leader is what communist countries and dictators do.

Insurrection
(noun)

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection. Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority nof the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

They are traitors.
You don't think firebombing Federal Courthouse, attempted to stop the peaceful transition of Govt at an inauguration, breaking into the Dept of Treas, attempting to break into the WH, burning down the historic "Church of the Presidents" across the street from the WH, or telling people to "get in the face" of members of the Exeuctive branch...meets that defination? I certainly do....the attempt was to over throw the duly elected President and aidded, comforted and encouraged by the top brass of the DNC....
No.
When did this happen?
The only ones trying the overthrow a duly elected president were teabagger/Q NUTS, January 6 2021 and their dear leader in the months prior.

On Jan 20, 2017....leftwing insurrectionist attempted to stop the peaceful tranisition of Govt:

Insurrectionist attempt to burn down the Federal Judicial branch: Rioters Set Fire to Federal Courthouse in Portland

Insurrectionist attempt to overthrow the Govt in rule rebellion breaking into the Dept of Tres: Rioters Breach Treasury Department In Washington, D.C.

President forced into bunker, as insurrectionist attempt to upset the Office of the President and overrun the White House, as the set blaze to a Church, and throw missiles are Federal agents......https://apnews.com/article/a2326518da6b25b4509bef1ec85f5d7f

Rioters in Portland set fire to a federal courthouse Wednesday night as nightly violence continues to rock the city and local officials call for federal law enforcement agents deployed by the Trump administration to leave.

More than 1,000 protesters congregated near the Justice Center and Federal Courthouse downtown and threw incendiary devices over the fence around the federal courthouse, which resulted in a large fire.

There weren't even any people in the courthouse, if they took over an active court, then you might have a case.
Maybe if they kidnapped a judge or jury or the entire courtroom or held them hostage, I would concur.

Secret Service agents rushed President Donald Trump to a White House bunker on Friday night as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the executive mansion, some of them throwing rocks and tugging at police barricades.

Throwing rocks?

There were numerous federal officers there protecting the Court house....they attempted to take over the Federal Court house....sorry there is no requriment that a Judge or Jury be there for it to be insurrection.

Yes, throwing rocks and as well as other missiles, they had also just breached the Dept of Tres, and set fires all around the WH....pure attempted insurrection to overthrow the WH.

The left openly encouraged this sort of insurrection....top brass, like Mad Max, openly calling for her followers to commit violent acts against WH staff, then Chucky, Nancy and Shifty, spreading false narratives, propaganda and lies about a the election being rigged, attempting to overthrow the results for years....sad...dark....and you wonder what Jan 6th happened.....

Look in the mirror

"At around 12:30 a.m., the group gathered again on the west side of the courthouse and set fire to the doors on the portico, police said. For a third time, federal officers came out of the building and dispersed the crowd".

"Yes, throwing rocks and as well as other missiles, they had also just breached the Dept of Tres, and set fires all around the WH....pure attempted insurrection to overthrow the WH".

Years of Q NUT/teabagger lies are what caused the insurrection at the capitol on January 6.

You can commit more then one crime at a time....arson, and attempted insurrection.....they clearly were attempting to over take the Courthouse.....they did it more then one time too...it was a continued assault for days on the Courthouse...

They breached the Dept of Tres, right next door to the WH....and were attempting to breach the WH....using weapons etc...clearly an attempted insurrection.

I made nothing up, I provided links...these things actually happened....you apparently will just continue to support and defend these numerous attempts to overthrow our Govt...said, but some people supported the CSA as well I guess.....

Rioters in Washington, D.C., reportedly breached the U.S. Treasury Department and have caused some damage to the building.

Rioters “in the nation’s capital breached the complex of the Treasury Department and spray painted the area,” CNN reported. “Some of the protesters were briefly detained by the US Secret Service but eventually let go.”

'Weapons"?
Spray paint?

Tagging a building is NOT an attempted insurrection, spray painting Mnuchin is NOT attempted insurrection.

So, you think that was insurrection but attempting to take over the capitol building with congress and the VP, INSIDE isn't?

Yes, this was part of the massive insurrection, that went on for days at Lafayette Park....where a church was burnt, the President was rushed to an underground bunker as the insurrections attempted to breach the WH, missles were tossed, fires everywhere, gun shots fired, federal agents injuried......and then the left blamed Trump because the Federal Agents had to use pepper spray to break up the insurrectionist...

I'm sure it was, the special forces use spray paint on their recon for insurrections..................and tagging.

I doubt they do...but this wasn't recon.....this was a full assault on the seat of of our Govt, but insurrectionist in full rebellion, in an attempt to overthrow the Govt.....heck the article highlights they also set fire to the AFL-CIO....and when one person said, "hey the unions are on ourside" - the mob didn't care.....they wanted to burn anything related to our Govt down....

Actually, it's in the link I provided above from the Guardian....a daily newpaper that's been around since 1821.

but its seems you will project and defend these insurrectionist, because well....you agree with them...that or you are just blinded by your partisan bias.

NOT defending looter or rioters, they should have been shot but over 10,000 were arrested.
Just stating facts, a riot ISN'T insurrection, you must think the riot at Charlottesville was insurrection?

Nope that was a riot......but when the left wing insurrectionist, were in full rebellion against the US Govt, in their breach of the Executive Branch, firebombing Federal Court Houses, and their attempt to stop the peaceful transition of power on Jan 20, 2017....that's an insurrection....

there are co-conspirators in these insurrections as well...top brass of the DNC, Chucky, Adam Shifty, Nancy P, Mad Max etc....who openly encouraged the insurrections, and violence, by knowingly spreading lies about the election being illegitimate FOR years.....

ANOTHER................................ Q NUT blog by Marjorie Taylor Greene?

The capitol building?

Insurrection
(noun)

They are traitors.
No.
When did this happen?

Throwing rocks?

Look in the mirror

'Weapons"?
Spray paint?

huh? obviously you are projecting at this point.....because you can't accept reality and continue to support and defend insurrections that were attempting to overthrow our Govt.....

The capitol building?

Insurrection
(noun)

They are traitors.
No.
When did this happen?

Throwing rocks?

Look in the mirror

'Weapons"?
Spray paint?

huh? obviously you are projecting at this point.....because you can't accept reality and continue to support and defend insurrections that were attempting to overthrow our Govt.....

Correct, I do NOT accept Q NUT "Alternative reality' or their loony tune BS.

The capitol building?

Insurrection
(noun)

They are traitors.
No.
When did this happen?

Throwing rocks?

Look in the mirror

'Weapons"?
Spray paint?

Why do you think The Guardian is "Q NUT Alternative reality"?

Your article doesn’t say anything about attempting to breach the White House.

Your article doesn’t say anything about attempting to breach the White House.
No, the pictures tell that story.....

The capitol building?

Insurrection
(noun)

They are traitors.
No.
When did this happen?

Throwing rocks?

Look in the mirror

'Weapons"?
Spray paint?

Never said that, your translation is "alternative reality".

The capitol building?

Insurrection
(noun)

They are traitors.
No.
When did this happen?

Throwing rocks?

Look in the mirror

'Weapons"?
Spray paint?

Never said that, your translation is "alternative reality".

Um, I posted a link to the story from them....then you said it was "Q NUT Alternative reality" in what they reported....

No picture shows anyone trying to breach the White House either.

You’re striking out here.
oh so when they were throwing missiles at the agents that had to guard the WH, and they were ripping down barriars they weren't trying to get in? I mean they got into the Dept of Tres right beside it....just because they failed to breach it, doesn't mean that wasn't their goal

oh so when they were throwing missiles at the agents that had to guard the WH, and they were ripping down barriars they weren't trying to get in? I mean they got into the Dept of Tres right beside it....just because they failed to breach it, doesn't mean that wasn't their goal
No, trying to get in is trying to get in. The Dept of Treasury isn’t the White House.

No, trying to get in is trying to get in. The Dept of Treasury isn’t the White House.
Yes, they were attempting an insurrection....they attempted to break into the WH, and actually did breach teh Dept of Tres....it was a full rebellion on the Executive Branch of Govt......

Trump's father financed the John Birch Society in 1956.. Now do you see what Trump believes in?

I'm pretty sure he isn't against fluoridated water.

I wonder what happened with this. I would like the fluoride to stop being added myself.

Forum List

Back