Biden's DOJ Finally Did Something Right!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"On Monday the Justice Department announced it will appeal federal Judge Amy Berman Jacksonā€™s order to release an internal Justice Department memo from the Trump years dealing with the Robert Mueller report. Mr. Barrā€™s department took the view that the memo should not be made public because it is part of protected internal deliberations. In her May 3 order, Judge Jackson accused Mr. Barr of being ā€œdisingenuousā€ and claimed the OLC memo isnā€™t protected because the AG had already made up his mind. In the process the Justice Department exposes Judge Jackson's ruling for the partisan mischief and judicial overreach it represents."

In other words, that judge whore needed to know her place and the new Attorney General put her in her place just like the old one...which puts Biden and Trump's DOJ on the same page....While it may be true that Biden and the DOJ are out to destroy America and Trump (which are basically the same thing) -- at least they are defending Barr for his outright lying and misinformation regarding the Mueller report....everyone knows that it is ok for prosecutors to lie and distort facts if it is done for a good cause.

I thought Barr was on the level at first too but in the end, covering up for his DOJ co workers became more important than the truth and what is best for the country. This is probably the same kind of deal. Barr covered up for Comey and co. now Garland will cover for Barr and Wray. We really don't have a DOJ any more.

I thought Barr was on the level at first too but in the end, covering up for his DOJ co workers became more important than the truth and what is best for the country. This is probably the same kind of deal. Barr covered up for Comey and co. now Garland will cover for Barr and Wray. We really don't have a DOJ any more.
Can you tell me when was this glorious time when we "had a DOJ" -- and by we, who? and by had, how?

Can you tell me when was this glorious time when we "had a DOJ" -- and by we, who? and by had, how?
The first time we ever had a DOJ was when President Trump selected Battlin Bill Barr! Maybe George Mitchell, but he had "that wife."

We have a DOJ, the department of jerk offs.

Say, should it be the DJO?

Forum List

Back