Biden: You Can’t Catch Covid If You’ve Had the Vaccination

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Thank Allah we don’t have anymore Trump tweets about crowd sizes.
Same guy who said don’t trust the vaccine because Trump rushed it through for political reasons.

Same guy who said don’t trust the vaccine because Trump rushed it through for political reasons.

I did not catch the speech from July 23 in your post. I heard him yesterday say "We are having a surge in the unvaccinated that is preventable." If you are vaccinated, you are unlikely to get it, and if you do, you are less likely to require a hospital stay, as the case will most likely be less severe.

Just in case maybe you should wear 2 masks...

1628113787242.png

Just in case maybe you should wear 2 masks...

View attachment 521595
Cuz we all know masks keep out viruses despite the viruses being 3,000 smaller than the material holes.

I did not catch the speech from July 23 in your post. I heard him yesterday say "We are having a surge in the unvaccinated that is preventable." If you are vaccinated, you are unlikely to get it, and if you do, you are less likely to require a hospital stay, as the case will most likely be less severe.
Your statement is a far cry from what the OP is pointing out and what Biden said, "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," Are you going to jump up and down and holler "LIAR" like you guys did for Trump or are you going say, naw, he didn't really mean it--its a gaffe? Inquiring minds would like to know, LOL.

If Biden said it, somebody wrote it for him. Biden never had an original thought in his life, unlike Trump who was fabulous at coming up with solutions.

FACT. Biden only knows parroting, and if it's not written for him he's just parroting typical or attempting to. His sidekick POTUS is the exact same kind, only variance is one has dementia and was somewhat talented a used car salesman I mean politician, while Harris I don't know what. Leave it to California to pump someone like Harris up, I can't think of a single quality, perhaps she just gives really great head.

Poor Joe. They just can't keep him on the "we're all gonna die" message. He keeps fucking up their totalitarian plans.
:laugh:

Forum List

Back