Biden: US must address Iran’s ‘destabilizing activities’

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
JEDDAH: President Joe Biden said on Friday it is imperative that the US works with other global powers to curb Iran’s “destabilizing activities.”

Addressing the Munich Security Conference, he also said his administration is “prepared to re-engage in negotiations” with the UN Security Council on Tehran’s nuclear program.

“We must address Iran’s destabilizing activities across the Middle East,” Biden said. “We will work with our European, and other, partners as we proceed.”

Earlier, his administration said it was ready to engage in talks with Iran and world powers to discuss a return to the 2015 nuclear deal, more formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action. Former President Donald Trump withdrew the US from the deal in 2018.

That's key. Biden appears to be making the same mistake Obama did.

It is! Especially if there is oil.
The oil is a sideshow....Trump showed that Murica has more than enough energy to meet our needs and export the rest.

The illusion of the necessity of ME oil is being recreated, as a flimsy pretext for intervention.
I agree. It's not about Murica needing it. Frankly, it's not about Murica. It's about multinational corporations profiting and controlling the oil that other's need.

It is! Especially if there is oil.
The oil is a sideshow....Trump showed that Murica has more than enough energy to meet our needs and export the rest.

The illusion of the necessity of ME oil is being recreated, as a flimsy pretext for intervention.
I agree. It's not about Murica needing it. Frankly, it's not about Murica. It's about multinational corporations profiting and controlling the oil that other's need.
Don't forget the banksters.

Forum List

Back