Biden to grant amnesty to 40-50 million illegals

It you ever wanted to live in Latin America..you just got your wish !
It will be like the Netflix show , “ Narcos “
FAKE NEWS from BrightFART!
I hope to god you’re right because if you are not. !!
You will wake up and “ be a stranger in a strange land “

And you can blame it on Trump for doing absolutely nothing about the issue for four years. When his supporters made excuses for him I said over and over that the end result will be that millions of illegals will be made legal.

Then they lose their jobs because they are then under our employment laws and employers can no longer abuse them. They go on welfare and millions more illegals come in to take their jobs.

He should have deported more aggressively. Perhaps if you people had not been bogging him down in a coup attempt or resistance, he could have gotten more done.

What a cowardly response. I argued and argued for him to do this. It was you that made excuses.

Indeed, if you had not lied about him so much, he would have gotten that second term he so richly deserved and might have deported more.

More? He didn't actually address a single business hiring illegals. In the one raid they returned the illegals back to their jobs and did nothing about the business employing them and you made excuses. Now you can live with them made legal.

And you can blame it on Trump for doing absolutely nothing about the issue for four years. When his supporters made excuses for him I said over and over that the end result will be that millions of illegals will be made legal.

Then they lose their jobs because they are then under our employment laws and employers can no longer abuse them. They go on welfare and millions more illegals come in to take their jobs.

He should have deported more aggressively. Perhaps if you people had not been bogging him down in a coup attempt or resistance, he could have gotten more done.

What a cowardly response. I argued and argued for him to do this. It was you that made excuses.

Indeed, if you had not lied about him so much, he would have gotten that second term he so richly deserved and might have deported more.

More? He didn't actually address a single business hiring illegals. In the one raid they returned the illegals back to their jobs and did nothing about the business employing them and you made excuses. Now you can live with them made legal.

1. I repeatedly argreed that he should deport more and go after more businesses.

2. YOU wanted a bar of proof on businesses, designed to increase opposition to the policy, because you want to see America become a Third World Shithole.

And where exactly does your link support the OP's LIE of 40 to 50 million?????
From your own link:"offer 11 million immigrants an eight-year path to citizenship."
That was back in the 90s that number

No, it's the current estimate. The higher numbers you guys keep reciting started popping up on conspiracy sites a couple of years ago. In fact, I remember Ann Coulter putting this out on Twitter (she said 20 to 30 million if I'm not mistaken) about two years ago and you guys have been regurgitating it ever since with zero evidence and you all keep jacking up the number higher and higher. I noticed you're now up to 40-50 million, which you, of course, can't prove, but that won't stop you from reciting it anyway.

That's on Biden's list. He wants to try for amnesty for all illegal aliens here in the US. He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals OUT of the US.

No they don't. If they did they would insist on the reasons they come be addressed. Jobs. Americans want the wages depressed.
Who are these Americans who "want wages depressed"?
Are you talking about the owners of ten chicken farms...or do you believe Americans by and large prefer lower wages?

No, it's the current estimate. The higher numbers you guys keep reciting started popping up on conspiracy sites a couple of years ago. In fact, I remember Ann Coulter putting this out on Twitter (she said 20 to 30 million if I'm not mistaken) about two years ago and you guys have been regurgitating it ever since with zero evidence and you all keep jacking up the number higher and higher. I noticed you're now up to 40-50 million, which you, of course, can't prove, but that won't stop you from reciting it anyway.
Come on man...WTF have you been?

It must be true because here in France they did talk about this all the French lefties are so happy about his move . The USA will become like Europe a open door à la Merkel .
France?
The same France that robbed and still robbing African and killed millions and still to this day?
Immigrants of African decent even if they rob all of France it wont be enough. But instead most of them do the jobs that white Frenchies dont wanna do. France without Africa would be nothing.
So what you're saying is France hasn't killed enough Africans. Is that right?

You do know that China is moving in on Africa in a major way. You do know that China considers Africans a rung or two lower than Uighurs. Don't bother asking for sympathy.

That's on Biden's list. He wants to try for amnesty for all illegal aliens here in the US. He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals OUT of the US.

No they don't. If they did they would insist on the reasons they come be addressed. Jobs. Americans want the wages depressed.
Are you talking about the owners of ten chicken farms...or do you believe Americans by and large prefer lower wages?

Yes. Do you have a better explanation as to why hardly anyone wants anything done about the problem?

Yes. Do you have a better explanation as to why hardly anyone wants anything done about the problem?

NOBODY in numbers wants depressed wages.
The Left, by way of political correctness have nutless Americans scared shitless to talk about how they actually feel about illegals.
Bravo to the Left, they some how, some way have convinced pussified people that it is RACIST to say "I don't want illegals in my country"....so they don't.
Imagine if people couldn't express their anger with trespassers breaking into their homes and forcing them to pay their way through life....Well, that's where we're at.

Of course the sonofabitch will.

The filthy ass Democrat Party has been wanting to do it for years.

Thank China Joe for fucking this country.

Next the asshole will be importing hundreds of thousands Muslim refugees each year so we can produce more districts to elect shitheads like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.

In addition that nitwit will destroy the sovereignty of the US by opening up the border for the flood of new Illegals. However, under the filthy China Joe administration they won't be Illegals anymore. They will be Democrat voting welfare queens.

Of course the sonofabitch will.

The filthy ass Democrat Party has been wanting to do it for years.

Thank China Joe for fucking this country.

Next the asshole will be importing hundreds of thousands Muslim refugees each year so we can produce more districts to elect shitheads like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.

In addition that nitwit will destroy the sovereignty of the US by opening up the border for the flood of new Illegals. However, under the filthy China Joe administration they won't be Illegals anymore. They will be Democrat voting welfare queens.
China who? As Russia hacks our govt. and puts bounties on our soldiers, Trump`s trained chimps are worried about China. :auiqs.jpg:
Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

The Left, by way of political correctness have nutless Americans scared shitless to talk about how they actually feel about illegals.
Bravo to the Left, they some how, some way have convinced pussified people that it is RACIST to say "I don't want illegals in my country"....so they don't.
Imagine if people couldn't express their anger with trespassers breaking into their homes and forcing them to pay their way through life....Well, that's where we're at.

Oddly no one will address my point so shut up.

Oddly no one will address my point so shut up.

Your point is noted...a few thousand business owners want or need slave labor...we get it.
BUT...there's another 340 million others in the country who don't see any upside at all with illegals.
So where do we go from here? You have people afraid to enlighten the public, afraid to change the public opinion.
Your suggestion?

Forum List

Back