Biden to create new media at tax payer expense

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I reckon all of the rich globalists like Soros are tired of paying the salaries of all his stooges in the media that prop up the DNC and want taxpayers to do it instead.

So not only can we rely on a corrupt media for years to come, it will assuredly never go away as we all will help pay for it.

incidentally, there is no such thing as an unbiased and independent human being let alone news organization.

I reckon all of the rich globalists like Soros are tired of paying the salaries of all his stooges in the media that prop up the DNC and want taxpayers to do it instead.

So not only can we rely on a corrupt media for years to come, it will assuredly never go away as we all will help pay for it.

incidentally, there is no such thing as an unbiased and independent human being let alone news organization.
Old Man President deep pockets needs to get some "good news" on his job "lack-of-performance."

From the link:

"A free and independent media — it’s the bedrock of democracy.

When the government starts paying for it, you can take the "free" out of it. As in "freedom" of the press. As in they'll report what those who are paying for it (the government) will tell them to report.

As in the RNC and DNC telling those MSM's to report a certain candidate rising in the polls, leading in the polls, the "front runner" and all the other BS lies the party officials pay for.

As in, NO ONE cared much for Joe Biden until the media said so. Who paid for that false information, the DNC.
The same could be said for Trump. At first, no one cared about him because of his ego. But the media focused on Trump 24/7 until he finally got a following. And the more they reported on him, the more people started backing him. Not so much for anything he brought to the table. But just the fact that it was so dominating in the news.

Another example of this is BLM. Who through the media, made claims that made the idea that racist white cops were an epidemic in this country, that they were slaughtering hundreds of black men. And without reporting the facts (as in only 20 unarmed blacks were killed per year), they mislead the public into thinking the lies were true. Making something out of nothing.
Putting Biden at the top of the pack, during the campaign season, is making something out of nothing. They did the same thing with John McCain.

Which new media is Biden creating? I didn’t see that in the article you linked

Fuck Brandon. If he wants to help free speech, start at home with Goggle, FB and Twitter.

You don’t support this effort why?? Because it’s coming from Biden??

It's not state run media, dumbasses.

It provides funding to news organizations under threat from authoritarian regimes. In case you have not noticed, journalists are being jailed by dictators. And Putin has been poisoning them.

Forum List

Back