Biden signs EO’s on immigration, climate change, and COVID

Lets see him erase the judges Trump put in place all over the nation and in the supreme court...Buuuuaaaahahahahaha

IMMIGRATION
1. The wall is NOT GONE. Its finished at 420 miles instead of 516, but its working. You're welcome.
2. No deportation means fewer jobs and less pay. Way to go Joe!
3. Joe ended enhanced vetting. When will the next Allah Akbar event happen?
4. DACA is unconstitutional, period. See #2 above, fewer jobs for citizens.

ENVIRONMENT
1. Paris Accord, costs the US $trillions for nothing
2. Joe killed the Keystone XL Pipeline and the thousands of jobs with it, now we can buy ME oil, duh.

COVID-19
1. Joe is rejoining the lying WHO, duh
2. Wear masks, even though only N95 masks are effective, duh

ECONOMY- Both are okay, good job Joe

CENSUS: Joe wants to count Mexicans too? WTF?

Lets see him erase the judges Trump put in place all over the nation and in the supreme court...Buuuuaaaahahahahaha
trump didn't put any judges in place. Moscow Mitch and the Federalist Society were responsible for that. I guarantee you if trump was asked to name one of the Supreme Court justices he nominated, the moron wouldn't be able to name any of the three.

IMMIGRATION
1. The wall is NOT GONE. Its finished at 420 miles instead of 516, but its working. You're welcome.
2. No deportation means fewer jobs and less pay. Way to go Joe!
3. Joe ended enhanced vetting. When will the next Allah Akbar event happen?
4. DACA is unconstitutional, period. See #2 above, fewer jobs for citizens.

ENVIRONMENT
1. Paris Accord, costs the US $trillions for nothing
2. Joe killed the Keystone XL Pipeline and the thousands of jobs with it, now we can buy ME oil, duh.

COVID-19
1. Joe is rejoining the lying WHO, duh
2. Wear masks, even though only N95 masks are effective, duh

ECONOMY- Both are okay, good job Joe

CENSUS: Joe wants to count Mexicans too? WTF?

We're no longer swirling around the toilet bowl. We've officially entered the Globalist sewer system.
Oxygen mask please.

trump didn't put any judges in place. Moscow Mitch and the Federalist Society were responsible for that. I guarantee you if trump was asked to name one of the Supreme Court justices he nominated, the moron wouldn't be able to name any of the three.
I said it before. .when the Prog Judges make a law that certain groups have to go to detention camps to be removed from the living, the Republican ones in their Constitutional way will say..."Well that's the law...that's the law".

I said it before. .when the Prog Judges make a law that certain groups have to go to detention camps to be removed from the living, the Republican ones in their Constitutional way will say..."Well that's the law...that's the law".

You will enjoy Detention Camp
They have Taco Tuesday and they have a Whack-a-Mole game in the Rec Room

President Biden (gawd, that is a good thing to say for the soul) has signed and is signing no less than 17, SEVENTEEN, executive orders within the next hour, or so. Nine of them directly roll back some of the most damaging and embarrassing Trump directives.

Trump is gone, and Obamacare is still the law of the land. I've been waiting to say that for 4 years.
:yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12:

Ah, it’s beautiful thing. Undo the carnage, Biden!

Climate change is just as pressing a matter as COVID. It’s great to have an actual adult in office again who knows climate change is an existential threat. The GOP are like children.

Rejoin the lying ChiCom puppet WHO.

And we're supposed to believe you're not commies?

Prepare for war.
War with who? Don’t puss out with some stupid vague answer like you pussies always do. Answer the question. Who?
Fuck you. You'll know when it's too late.

Go fuck yourself.
lol you’re so predictable. You can’t even man up and just say this shit explicitly. All that tells me is that you’ll puss out in the end.
Yeah. You're bait attempts are childish.

Go fuck yourself again.
Your talk of civil war is pathetic.

Ah, it’s beautiful thing. Undo the carnage, Biden!

Climate change is just as pressing a matter as COVID. It’s great to have an actual adult in office again who knows climate change is an existential threat. The GOP are like children.

Rejoin the lying ChiCom puppet WHO.

And we're supposed to believe you're not commies?

Prepare for war.
It’s amazing you aren’t smart enough to understand basic science.
This coming from you?

Let us not forget how the evangelical Church sold it's soul to make sure that those judges were appointed. For their efforts they will get what they deserve.

President Biden (gawd, that is a good thing to say for the soul) has signed and is signing no less than 17, SEVENTEEN, executive orders within the next hour, or so. Nine of them directly roll back some of the most damaging and embarrassing Trump directives.

Trump is gone, and Obamacare is still the law of the land. I've been waiting to say that for 4 years.

That he did and Americans will be paying for it. Get a look at what he did his first day. You lefties will be defending the jackass and I'm going to sit here and LMAO as you try. Enjoy. I sure will.

Forum List

Back