Biden regime about to hand Iran a huge victory

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Fucking GWP just tried to trick me into installing SocGholish JS

GWP is not a safe site

There are all kinds of Iranian operatives in the Uncle RICO Biden administration.

Here's a good one.....Jack Lew for ambassador to Israel.....I mean WTF, a Jew himself or not you don't appoint someone that shilled for Iran no end (I'm talking years) as ambassador.

As Treasury secretary, Lew was tapped as Obama’s point man to explain — and defend — the Iran nuclear deal in the Jewish community. The deal, which curbed Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief, was bitterly opposed by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. A range of large Jewish organizations, along with Republicans in Congress, advocated against it.

Jack Lew, Orthodox Jew who led US Treasury, is Biden’s pick for Israel ambassador - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Once again we see the biden regime demonstrate its weakness and willingness to appease Iran and terrorists.

The nature of the regime is beyond disgusting....such weakness by an American Government has never been seen in our entire history

gateway pundit, you should know they don,t tell the truth. It only your opinion.

What's important..... is the big guy getting his 10%?

His earning power is diminishing rapidly with each fall and whiff of shit that wafts through the crowd of 7.

Forum List

Back