Biden refuses to pull out of Afghanistan

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Trump had a withdraw from Mohammad looneyville set to go the first of May, but Biden has decided to stay instead.

Should we be surprised?

They are probably too interested in teaching them gender studies and performing abortions on them to want to leave.

Gotta keep that war going, it's profitable for the Neocons Biden's putting in the DOD and State Department.

Xiden and the Dems just can't quit war.....war, unrest, division are key elements of leftist ideological views

That's not completely true. Bush pre-planned to pull us out of Iraq in 2011. Obama being the spineless fool he is went along with it on HIS watch "because it was Bush's idea", and in turn ISIS was built.

I take it back those silly Demonicrats. What better way to establish war than tuck tail and run when you shouldn't. Nice job Demonicrats, always an angle.

Last edited:
Trump pulls out of Stormy Daniels, and Biden can't even pull out of the Afghanistan covfefe. XD Sad!
I mean right? President Trump rolled out the red carpet for Xiden.....a vaccine to kill off the Chinese Virus, massive, historic peace deals throughout the ME to keep Iran in check, and a pathway out of Afgan......not to mention the blue print to a booming economy.....and what does Xiden do? Blow it all.....dang Dems, they'd fuck up a wet dream

Trump pulls out of Stormy Daniels, and Biden can't even pull out of the Afghanistan covfefe. XD Sad!
Trump had it right though

First pull out of Stormy, then think about Afghanistan.

One is worse than the other after all.

Forum List

Back