Biden proposes the installation of Windmills outside Mara Lago

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
President Biden, as part of his Green New Deal, has been in negotiations with Mexico to install Windmills outside of Private Citizen Trump’s Mara Lago estate.

It’s a win-win situation for all says Biden. “Mexico will pay to install Windmills and they assure me they only have a 50 percent chance of causing cancer”

When asked for comment, Private Citizen Trump blamed the Windmills on the media, the Deep State and Hillary Clinton.

1613330303730.jpeg

Last edited:
President Biden, as part of his Green New Deal, has been in negotiations with Mexico to install Windmills outside of Private Citizen Trump’s Mara Lago estate.

It’s a win-win situation for all says Biden. “Mexico will pay to install Windmills and they assure me they only have a 50 percent chance of causing cancer”

When asked for comment, Private Citizen Trump blamed the Windmills on the media, the Deep State and Hillary Clinton.
I don't think Biden could locate a windmill if he had a vane stuck up his wrinkly white ass! :)

That was sarcasm, Tax Man! Duh?

Last edited:
Biden thought windmills were a device that create wind, he thought if he could create a strong wind across the border it would slow down immigrants.

View attachment 457185
With all the wind trump blows they should be great producers of electricity.

View attachment 457185
An ideal location!! I mean there will be an endless supply of hot air!

The jerks in Palm Beach would burn baby seals and homeless veterans for power before they would allow a wind turbine to go up around there.

I don't think Biden could locate a windmill if he had a vane stuck up his wrinkly white ass! :)
I think you've been listening to too much RWNJ radio.

I think I've been listening to too much of Right Winger's bullshit, Crep! I can understand the need to divert attention from the disaster that the Biden Administration is rapidly becoming but windmills? Really? COME ON, MAN!!!

I think I've been listening to too much of Right Winger's bullshit, Crep! I can understand the need to divert attention from the disaster that the Biden Administration is rapidly becoming but windmills? Really? COME ON, MAN!!!
"Satire".

Maybe you should look that word up.

The jerks in Palm Beach would burn baby seals and homeless veterans for power before they would allow a wind turbine to go up around there.
Yeah, because there are so many baby seals and homeless anything in Palm Beach! (eye roll)
This thread started out stupid and then veered into pathetically stupid!

Yeah, because there is so many baby seal and homeless anything in Palm Beach! (eye roll)
This thread started out stupid and then veered into pathetically stupid!
You're not really familiar with the geography of Palm Beach are you? Within a half-mile of Maralago are more homeless people than you would ever believe.

Forum List

Back