Biden promises to get right to work for Mexico's citizens and not one Republican on the hill says a damn thing...Still wondering why you lost it all?

It blows my mind that this shit actually happens without any GOP resistance.
Cushy lifer existence takes precedence over supporting your constituents.

Yup and like we want to spend more on these DACA kids that shouldn't be here anyway. Biden sure like to spend OUR hard earned money. What a jackass.
Again, the filthy fucks commit traitorous acts and the GOP pussies say nothing.
I pray that Trump runs the GOP out of DC...Fuck those nutless cowards.

What makes you think the Rs are against Trespassers?
They aren't, and for that I'm learning to hate Republicans more than I hate Democrats.

Yup. On day one he screwed every tax payer in America. I hope the idiots that voted for this jack ass are listening. I'm also going to sit here and watch every lefty loon on this board defend that jack ass. I'll enjoy the hell out of it.

Not me. Republicans have always been spineless do nothings.
There are exceptions. You'll see that now that Republicans will never win another major race. Enjoy pure Demonrat rule.

Ano pry for the country. Bad times ahead

I hope the idiots that voted for this jack ass are listening
They'll never admit to a problem. Party loyalty over common sense. That's all they know

When gas hits $5 a gallon I'd bet they pay attention. Jobs are disappearing with the Chinese Virus, they sure don't need to stop contruction on the wall or the Keystone pipeline. How many jobs do you think they will lose?? Thousands I'd say.

I'm going to sit here and watch the lefty loons on this board defend the jack ass they voted for. And baby will they have lots to defend. I will enjoy every minute of it.

EsTNp2PXMAI5yOQ

EsTNp1lXAAADRM3

They'll never admit to a problem. Party loyalty over common sense. That's all they know

When gas hits $5 a gallon I'd bet they pay attention. Jobs are disappearing with the Chinese Virus, they sure don't need to stop contruction on the wall or the Keystone pipeline. How many jobs do you think they will lose?? Thousands I'd say.

I'm going to sit here and watch the lefty loons on this board defend the jack ass they voted for. And baby will they have lots to defend. I will enjoy every minute of it.
Two words:

Trump's fault

Two words:

Trump's fault

Of course. Biden will blame Trump just as Obama blamed Bush. Two peas in a worthless pod.

A lot of neocons clammed up and hid behind Trump for the last 4 years. They'll be a lot easier to spot and mark for removal now. Let the Lincoln project assholes join the establishment Dems and start their own, America last party.

Two words:

Trump's fault

Of course. Biden will blame Trump just as Obama blamed Bush. Two peas in a worthless pod.
So will his "supporters" here.

In their hearts they know the truth though

Forum List

Back