Biden Ordered Federal Agencies To COVER UP His Blunder And DELETE All Records Of Military Equipment They Gave To Afghans

'I also can imagine all the people that would be alive today in the ME and Europe if Obama had never been president'.

I can imagine all those people would be alive today, if your party, didn't lie their way into invading Iraq.

'You can thank Obama for ISIS. After all...he armed them. Now Xiden is arming the Taliban and Iran.....and every other terrorist group that ends up with the $85 billion in US weaponry Xiden intentionally left behind'.

You're delusional.
Obama nor Biden armed anyone, Reagan did that.

$85 billion is what the cost of all the weapons the US used in the Middle East in 20 years, you moron.

Biden left that to the Afghan troops to defend themselves, and they caved, like Trump did in his China trade deal.

The orange retard did kill people, almost 500,000 because he ignored it.
Biden is telling people to take precautions, it's his cult killing people now, idiot.
You're blaming Biden for YOUR stupidity?
Obama hates America/whites/cops--I've linked this in many other threads

Biden Ordered Federal Agencies To COVER UP His Blunder And DELETE All Records Of Military Equipment They Gave To Afghans

2 Sep 2021
Officials from Biden’s office recently instructed federal agencies to delete formal reports of any military equipment delivered to the Afghans from all public websites:

FORBES – According to an admission obtained from the State Department, Biden officials recently directed federal agencies to scrub their websites of official reports detailing the $82.9 billion in military equipment and training provided to the Afghan security forces since 2001.​
The scrubbed audits and reports included detailed accounting of what the U.S. had provided to Afghan forces, down to the number of night vision devices, hand grenades, Black Hawk helicopters, and armored vehicles.​
Reports further quantified 208 aircraft and helicopters; 75,000 war vehicles – including 22 Humvees, 50,000 tactical vehicles and nearly 1,000 mine resistant vehicles; and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers.​
The State Department admitted to removing the reports but justified the move as a way to protect Afghan allies. According to a spokesperson:​
“The safety of our Afghan contacts is of utmost importance to us. The State Department advised other federal agencies of to [sic] review their web properties for content that highlights cooperation/participation between an Afghan citizen and the USG or a USG partner and remove from public view if it poses a security risk.”​
It’s worth noting that the Biden administration already put these partners at risk when officials provided lists of Afghan nationals to the Taliban in a misguided attempt to clear them for evacuation. The Taliban, a known terrorist organization with a history of murdering Afghan citizens working alongside U.S. forces, should never have been trusted with those names.​
It appears that they were attempting to conceal it, as D'Souza argues above, so that the American people would not be aware of how awful Biden’s decision to enable the Taliban to have all of this weaponry was.
But the harm has been done; the Taliban now possess all of these weapons, and Biden has further limited the military’s hands by leaving American citizens stranded in Afghanistan. If they start hitting the equipment right now, the Taliban will almost certainly kidnap Americans. It’s a pure tragedy how badly Biden has messed up the entire thing.

Comment:
See Also: Biden administration SCRUBS records of $83 billion sent to Afghan army

The header should have also included the participation of the "Complicit Quisling Media" that have worked hand in hand in this debacle of failure by Bai Dung and his administration.
If I am not mistaken, it is illegal to scrub these records!
Just another criminal act perpetrated by the Joey Xi Bai Ding regime.
The whole Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat criminal regime and their members need to RESIGN TODAY!
Beginning with Bai Dung, Kamaltoe, their handlers, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and all top military officials who had anything to do with these crimes.
The latest the treason of the PM/DSA Democrat Commies against America is exposed.
That being said, exposure of your criminal acts should only guarantee that you are not reelected in 2024.

No he didn't order anything of the sort. The whole world saw it and we know what was left behind.
Try Again.

yes he did ......you don't know shit about the US

What I do know is I live here and the sooner you get used to that the better.
And you're a liar who cannot support your claims. All you can do is cherry pick nuts of the right wing media which suit your ignorance and hatred.

What I do know is I live here and the sooner you get used to that the better.
And you're a liar who cannot support your claims. All you can do is cherry pick nuts of the right wing media which suit your ignorance and hatred.
.......you don't live in the US = you don't know shit ..we laugh at you foreigners trying to tell US about the US
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH

Reagan delivered millions of $$$ in weapons to Iran, you idiot.

Yeah, I remember when Obama invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.
There's alot of debate that Reagan may not have known this was going on.....but Democrats claim that he did....even thought they had zero evidence of it after an investigation.

Jimmy Carter ruined our relationship with Iran and abandoned the Shaw...helping overthrow their government.

Reagan was told that doing business with them might bring them back to our side....but Oliver North and other's turned it into a way to give aid the the Contras, something Democrats in all of their corruption decided to make illegal. Since the media is run by Democrats, stories like Iran-Contra and Watergate are placed squarely on the desk of a Republican president.

But nothing a Democrat does is blamed on them personally. Obama was never blamed for the creation of ISIS or for Benghazi. They never questioned his Iranian Nuke deal. Obama primarily made it possible for Iran to get nukes....gave then top secret drone technology....and gave them $152 billion....but you want to castigate Reagan for a small weapons sale.

Where the fuck do you get off?

'I also can imagine all the people that would be alive today in the ME and Europe if Obama had never been president'.

I can imagine all those people would be alive today, if your party, didn't lie their way into invading Iraq.

'You can thank Obama for ISIS. After all...he armed them. Now Xiden is arming the Taliban and Iran.....and every other terrorist group that ends up with the $85 billion in US weaponry Xiden intentionally left behind'.

You're delusional.
Obama nor Biden armed anyone, Reagan did that.

$85 billion is what the cost of all the weapons the US used in the Middle East in 20 years, you moron.

Biden left that to the Afghan troops to defend themselves, and they caved, like Trump did in his China trade deal.

The orange retard did kill people, almost 500,000 because he ignored it.
Biden is telling people to take precautions, it's his cult killing people now, idiot.
You're blaming Biden for YOUR stupidity?
No Biden is forcing people to take an experimental vaccine that has killed thousands for a virus that has over a 99% survival rate. Biden knew the Taliban was going to take over, and didn't destroy the weapons. The taliban is rank 25th most powerful military in the world. Thanks Biden.

..that was GOOD--it kept Iran and Iraq fighting--thereby weakening both countries--you IDIOT
WTF?
You're a misguided moron, usual for a trumpacile.
Reagan backed Iraq.
While he armed Iran.

That makes sense............................... in Trumplandia.
What a retard.

Just the latest from the orange retard's 30,000 plus lies.

Trump allies were delighted by the official announcement of the audit results at a Republican Senate hearing on Friday afternoon.
Predictably, Trump and his allies ran with it. The former president, seemingly pleased, released another statement calling the audit “a big win for democracy and a big win for us. Shows how corrupt the Election was.”

Former president Donald Trump and his allies are pushing new efforts to recount last year’s election results after a sham “audit” conducted by a pro-Trump contractor in Arizona reaffirmed his loss.

After five months and at least $5.7 million spent reexamining 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County, Trump's allies had looked forward to Friday, when Arizona Republicans would release the results and prove that the election was stolen.
People are listening to Trump. You will not stop them by attacking Trump. It has not worked yet and it will fail again. People are tuning out the media and this lying illegitimate administration. I would say start worrying but you idiots never stopped.

What is it like to be scared shitless of one man?

There's alot of debate that Reagan may not have known this was going on.....but Democrats claim that he did....even thought they had zero evidence of it after an investigation.

Jimmy Carter ruined our relationship with Iran and abandoned the Shaw...helping overthrow their government.

Reagan was told that doing business with them might bring them back to our side....but Oliver North and other's turned it into a way to give aid the the Contras, something Democrats in all of their corruption decided to make illegal. Since the media is run by Democrats, stories like Iran-Contra and Watergate are placed squarely on the desk of a Republican president.

But nothing a Democrat does is blamed on them personally. Obama was never blamed for the creation of ISIS or for Benghazi. They never questioned his Iranian Nuke deal. Obama primarily made it possible for Iran to get nukes....gave then top secret drone technology....and gave them $152 billion....but you want to castigate Reagan for a small weapons sale.

Where the fuck do you get off?
You are so FOS, moron.

Good god, you must be quoting straight out of Q NUT daily.
Absolutely nothing you say is the truth.

No Biden is forcing people to take an experimental vaccine that has killed thousands for a virus that has over a 99% survival rate. Biden knew the Taliban was going to take over, and didn't destroy the weapons. The taliban is rank 25th most powerful military in the world. Thanks Biden.
Another retarded Q NUT?
Of course.
Keep taking your horse dewormer.

People are listening to Trump. You will not stop them by attacking Trump. It has not worked yet and it will fail again. People are tuning out the media and this lying illegitimate administration. I would say start worrying but you idiots never stopped.

What is it like to be scared shitless of one man?
I'm more scared of his idiot cult, the traitors will do anything for the orange imbecile.

I have an idea. Every single piece of military equipment sent to another country should be emblazoned with the name of the president in office at the time.

As usual poor senile Joe Biden is behind the curve and about as aware as a stack of plywood.

The fact that Racist Joe gave away Bagram airbase AND billions in arms and vehicles has been
reported by every news outlet there is.

Even if he has tried to erase his blunder it's out in the open now and common knowledge.
Trying to hide his idiocy by attacking Dinesh D'Souza is childish and idiotic.

It's just what the left does. Senile Joe really fucked the pooch on this amazing blunder.

WTF?
You're a misguided moron, usual for a trumpacile.
Reagan backed Iraq.
While he armed Iran.

That makes sense............................... in Trumplandia.
What a retard.
yes and kept both from becoming more powerful--Reagan was a genius

Another retarded Q NUT?
Of course.
Keep taking your horse dewormer.
You probably would go to tractor supply and buy it. You do know that hundreds of thousands prescriptions are filled out every year for other purposes? I bet you don't, because Biden doesn't want a solution for covid. Because then he would lose power over his sheep. Like you.

You are so FOS, moron.

Good god, you must be quoting straight out of Q NUT daily.
Absolutely nothing you say is the truth.
Well...unlike you I don't get my news from state-run media. I go out and do my research.
But you get served the MSM line of horse dung, swallow it willingly and ask for seconds.....

..mmmm...mmmm...yummy....yummy. :muahaha:

Forum List

Back