Biden leads Trump by 4% in Texas

in this thread, we Trump supporters will discuss ways to catch up with Joe Biden in Texas so we can win the elections again.
tA secondaryopic is how the hell are we going to win Michigan and Pennsylvania if we have to fight for Texas. Let us begin.
QU Poll Release Detail

Biden is as crooked as hell. A plagiarist with a drug pushing son that he's used corruption to promote.

Biden would be a very easy, almost pathetically easy candidate for Trump to schlong. Once people know what a corrupt Doofus the Biden clique is, they will be disgusted.

Yeah, Colorado isn't voting for Trump either. I'm sorry to tell you but not everyone believes the propaganda and hates immigrants. Most Americans think DACA recipients should have a path to citizenship

So does Trump but Pelosi didn't want to give Trump a victory so she stuck it to the DACA people...now they may never get a shot at citizenship.....

A bill just passed the house to give DACA recipients a pathway to citizenship. I'm sure Trump endorsed that, right? I mean even if there isn't a money pit of a wall attached to it.

DACA recipients aren't even permanent residents yet. Jumping to making Illegals citizens is pretty presumptive.

We don't even know that we want to keep all of them. If they don't keep their noses 100% clean, maintain jobs, support their families, etc, they need to be put on the slow boat to Mexico or Crapistan

Yeah, Colorado isn't voting for Trump either. I'm sorry to tell you but not everyone believes the propaganda and hates immigrants. Most Americans think DACA recipients should have a path to citizenship

So does Trump but Pelosi didn't want to give Trump a victory so she stuck it to the DACA people...now they may never get a shot at citizenship.....

A bill just passed the house to give DACA recipients a pathway to citizenship. I'm sure Trump endorsed that, right? I mean even if there isn't a money pit of a wall attached to it.

DACA recipients aren't even permanent residents yet. Jumping to making Illegals citizens is pretty presumptive.

We don't even know that we want to keep all of them. If they don't keep their noses 100% clean, maintain jobs, support their families, etc, they need to be put on the slow boat to Mexico or Crapistan

First off, pathway, not immediate citizenship.

Secondly, read the fucking bill.

image051.jpg

Its DOA because it does nothing to stem illegal immigration....but you know that...don't play stupid....

Its DOA because it does nothing to stem illegal immigration....but you know that...don't play stupid....

Funding for a wall is DOA. Putting some concrete under the status of those left up in the air currently is common sense whether the left or right agree on how to handle illegal immigration.

That is exactly the problem. Back in the 1980's, President Reagan signed a massive amnesty with the promise that the flow of Illegals would stop.

Congress never followed through.

That's the real problem. If America would have built a 700 foot high wall across the southern frontier in the 1980's, we wouldn't have the problems we do today.

That is exactly the problem. Back in the 1980's, President Reagan signed a massive amnesty with the promise that the flow of Illegals would stop.

That's the real problem. If America would have built a 700 foot high wall across the southern frontier in the 1980's, we wouldn't have the problems we do today.

Great, then both sides can agree to increase border security that makes sense, a wall does not. Do everything else and knock this DACA shit off the table. While were at it, increase the number of immigrants across our southern border since we need the labor.

Funding for a wall is DOA. Putting some concrete under the status of those left up in the air currently is common sense whether the left or right agree on how to handle illegal immigration.

Why not just deport those found to be illegal instead? Screw them.

Especially the bad actors. Libs don't even want to deport those who commit serious crimes like DUI

Great, then both sides can agree to increase border security that makes sense, a wall does not. Do everything else and knock this DACA shit off the table. While were at it, increase the number of immigrants across our southern border since we need the labor.

No we don't need the labor. Heavy labor is becoming more and more automated in America. The heavy labor we do have can be done by current Americans

Especially the bad actors. Libs don't even want to deport those who commit serious crimes like DUI

Because deporting people who left those countries when they were young is cruel. Many don't even have memories of their countries of birth. It would be pointless and also most Americans by a wide majority support letting the DACA recipients stay and eventually become citizens.

No we don't need the labor. Heavy labor is becoming more and more automated in America. The heavy labor we do have can be done by current Americans

We do.

The US is experiencing a widespread worker shortage. Here’s why.

Automation and outsourcing have reduced the number of workers needed, we still need more.

Because deporting people who left those countries when they were young is cruel. Many don't even have memories of their countries of birth. It would be pointless and also most Americans by a wide majority support letting the DACA recipients stay and eventually become citizens.

Libs don't even want to deport Illegal Dreamers who commit serious criminal offenses. People getting picked up for belonging to MS13 or other gangs, DUI, pushing drugs, public intox.

Serious offenses

I'm not heartless at all. I can see keeping the creme de la creme, those who are keeping their noses clean, supporting their children, staying off of medicaid or other forms of public dole.

But why should someone get an advantage over someone patiently waiting in line to be an immigrant from Krapistan?

We do.

Automation and outsourcing have reduced the number of workers needed, we still need more.

There is a temporary shortage due to Trumponomics and the Winner economy.

But this is not going to last forever. Not only automation, but the possibility of defeat at the polls means a return to Malaise and "Fun-employment" and 99 week of Unemployment Insurance we had during the Obama years. Then, getting rid of these unneeded people is going to be a problem.

Maybe a temporary worker program where the people pledge to beat it, if the economy turns?

Libs don't even want to deport Illegal Dreamers who commit serious criminal offenses. People getting picked up for belonging to MS13 or other gangs, DUI, pushing drugs, public intox.

Serious offenses

I'm not heartless at all. I can see keeping the creme de la creme, those who are keeping their noses clean, supporting their children, staying off of medicaid or other forms of public dole.

But why should someone get an advantage over someone patiently waiting in line to be an immigrant from Krapistan?

The bill pass specifically does not allow criminals citizenship. I have no problem deporting criminals.

We do.

There is a temporary shortage due to Trumponomics and the Winner economy.

But this is not going to last forever. Not only automation, but the possibility of defeat at the polls means a return to Malaise and "Fun-employment" and 99 week of Unemployment Insurance we had during the Obama years. Then, getting rid of these unneeded people is going to be a problem.

Maybe a temporary worker program where the people pledge to beat it, if the economy turns?

Has nothing to do with Trump. Mostly has to do with retiring baby-boomers and a lower number of younger people.

I don't feel like debating the great recession that Obama was handed.

The bill pass specifically does not allow criminals citizenship. I have no problem deporting criminals.

Good for you.

But your "Sanctuary City" friends do. The Illegal Alien who slaughtered Kate Steinle in cold blood in San Francisco was protected by sanctuary city laws which prevented his deportation.

In fact, a jury of 12 angry liberals decided to exonerate the man, practically awarded him a freaking medal.

Forum List

Back