Biden in CYA mode again on the horrifying deaths of 53 migrants packed into a trailer.

Why would they need to sneak in on trucks? Shouldn't they be able to leasurially stroll across the supposedly "open" border?

Don't pretend you suddenly care about brown people.

We could solve the immigration crisis easily... We just refuse to do it.

1) Go after employers who hire them.
2) Create a national ID Program to make sure everyone is accounted for with biometric information
3) Create a "Guest worker" Program to allow for seasonal labor needs

Instead we think we can "Secure" a 2500 mile border with fences that can be foiled with tools from the Home Depot, and a border patrol that is notoriously corrupt.
You act as though you haven't seen the videos of a million people walking across the border. What a liar,.

National biometric ID system? You'd sure like that wouldn't you? And readers that track everyone's movements?

We can easily secure the border. Give the Border Patrol shoot to kill orders. Any adult crossing the border illegally gets shot. Anyone sending a child across the river in Texas gets shot - even on the Mexican side. Within a week, the border crisis will be over.

We might have to go through a couple more shootings every few months but, by then, the invaders will take it seriously and our border problem will be over for decades at least.

Oh, I think you are very concerned with them taking your job, or whatever, you just don't care about their safety.
It is you that don't care about their safety. Otherwise you would want the deaths, the rapes, the slavery, the children in cages, the dead Americans from Fentanyl poisoning, to all stop.

You actually want all those things to happen.

You act as though you haven't seen the videos of a million people walking across the border. What a liar,.

A million? When did this happen. Do you have a link, because I would very much like to see that.

The reality is, before Trump started talking his Wall bullshit, border crossings were at a 30 year low. Most undocumented aliens don't sneak across the border, they come here on legitimate visa that they overstay.

National biometric ID system? You'd sure like that wouldn't you? And readers that track everyone's movements?

We can all agree that identify theft is a problem. Not just undocumented immigrants, but your run of the mill grifter that sends you emails trying to get your personal data. The solution to that is a national ID card that you can swipe in a national database and it confirms exactly who you are.

We can easily secure the border. Give the Border Patrol shoot to kill orders. Any adult crossing the border illegally gets shot. Anyone sending a child across the river in Texas gets shot - even on the Mexican side. Within a week, the border crisis will be over.

Um, okay. Then Mexicans can shoot any American who comes over looking for fireworks, drugs or to see a Tijuana Donkey Show. Seems fair to me.

We might have to go through a couple more shootings every few months but, by then, the invaders will take it seriously and our border problem will be over for decades at least.

Actually, we'd be an international pariah state if we did that, and you know it. We'd also loose any moral high ground in criticizing human rights violations in other countries.

It is you that don't care about their safety. Otherwise you would want the deaths, the rapes, the slavery, the children in cages, the dead Americans from Fentanyl poisoning, to all stop.

You actually want all those things to happen.

Actually, I don't want any of those things. We didn't need to put children in cages, that's something Trump did because he was a shitty human being.

If you want people to stop coming here, the solution is to remove any incentive to come here. Which means making damned sure there aren't jobs waiting for them if they come here illegally, but then you'd have to do all the things I said about workplace enforcement.

Which we'd never do, because deep down, we WANT the services of undocumented labor, we just don't want the laborers.

A million? When did this happen. Do you have a link, because I would very much like to see that.
I despise a liar. You know this without me having to post it. 1.7 million illegal migrants since Biden took office - that's the known ones.

We can all agree that identify theft is a problem. Not just undocumented immigrants, but your run of the mill grifter that sends you emails trying to get your personal data. The solution to that is a national ID card that you can swipe in a national database and it confirms exactly who you are.
No, we don't give up our liberty for a little security. Identity theft is managed and manageable without Americans all having trackable identification. That's a pretty Stasi thing you're proposing. Tells a lot about you. You've often pretended to be conservative but you're clearly a Stalinist Communist.
Um, okay. Then Mexicans can shoot any American who comes over looking for fireworks, drugs or to see a Tijuana Donkey Show. Seems fair to me.
If the Americans are entering Mexico illegally? Absolutely. All countries have the right to defend their border.
Actually, we'd be an international pariah state if we did that, and you know it. We'd also loose any moral high ground in criticizing human rights violations in other countries.
Oh, you mean like our criticizing China for the Uyghurs? Or Mexico for the hundreds of thousands dead at the hands of the cartels? Or of Biden for allowing over a million women and children to be raped or sexually molested? Those human rights violations?

We'd actually save a hundred times more lives every year than we'd take if we started shooting illegal border crossers.
Actually, I don't want any of those things. We didn't need to put children in cages, that's something Trump did because he was a shitty human being.
No, putting children in cages is something Obama did, Trump ended, and now Biden is doing again, liar.
Which we'd never do, because deep down, we WANT the services of undocumented labor
It's clear that you want their services. You want their services so badly that you're willing to bear the responsibility for a million rapes an molestations, thousands killed, hundreds of thousand put into human slavery and indentured servitude, so you can save 50% on getting your lawn mowed.

I don't want their services at all. I'm willing to accept the financial costs of getting rid of them.

I despise a liar. You know this without me having to post it. 1.7 million illegal migrants since Biden took office - that's the known ones.

Except that isn't what you claimed. You claimed you had video of MILLIONS of illegals crossing the border, not 1.7 million people have been apprehended trying to cross the border and sent back.

No, we don't give up our liberty for a little security. Identity theft is managed and manageable without Americans all having trackable identification. That's a pretty Stasi thing you're proposing. Tells a lot about you. You've often pretended to be conservative but you're clearly a Stalinist Communist.

Not sure how having a secure identity is giving up any freedom. The thing is, there is a lot of information out there on me already if anyone wanted to look all that hard. So the idea that you are somehow freer because you only have a state ID which can be easily faked or stolen makes you "Free" somehow is a little silly.

If the Americans are entering Mexico illegally? Absolutely. All countries have the right to defend their border.
Um, yeah, that's kind of crazy talk.

Oh, you mean like our criticizing China for the Uyghurs? Or Mexico for the hundreds of thousands dead at the hands of the cartels? Or of Biden for allowing over a million women and children to be raped or sexually molested? Those human rights violations?

Now it's millions of women and children getting raped or molested? Really? You seem to have problems with numbers...

The problem with the Uighers and Cartels is that they are internal matters. If we start murdering people over illegal border crossing (which, by the way, is only a misdemeanor in US Law) we are going to be very unpopular fast.

We'd actually save a hundred times more lives every year than we'd take if we started shooting illegal border crossers.
Oh, come on, you just want to shoot a brown person... kind of a sick fantasy, but whatever, as long as you keep it as a fantasy.

No, putting children in cages is something Obama did, Trump ended, and now Biden is doing again, liar.

NOpe, that was all Trump.. he wouldn't even show the press what he was doing in those camps.

It's clear that you want their services. You want their services so badly that you're willing to bear the responsibility for a million rapes an molestations, thousands killed, hundreds of thousand put into human slavery and indentured servitude, so you can save 50% on getting your lawn mowed.

I don't want their services at all. I'm willing to accept the financial costs of getting rid of them.

Wow, it's fun to watch you pretend you care about them.... really funny.

The reality is, we have always needed immigrant labor... we just need a sensible policy to manage it.

Open Borders Joe of course refused to take any responsibility for the policies that directly led to the torturous deaths of 53 illegal immigrants. Remember he wasted no time in blasting the border patrol for "Whipping Haitians" and vowed to make they pay. Now he's blaming the GOP for "grandstanding". Biden is beyond pathetic he is a clear and present danger to this country.

If the border is open, why did they have to get smuggled in?

Except that isn't what you claimed. You claimed you had video of MILLIONS of illegals crossing the border, not 1.7 million people have been apprehended trying to cross the border and sent back.
The videos are there and you know it. The press has 100% coverage of them. I'm not going to post you 10000 video links. Quit lying, liar.
Now it's millions of women and children getting raped or molested? Really? You seem to have problems with numbers...

The problem with the Uighers and Cartels is that they are internal matters. If we start murdering people over illegal border crossing (which, by the way, is only a misdemeanor in US Law) we are going to be very unpopular fast.
Wow. Yet another lie by changing the question after I gave the answer. You said that the US would lose it's credibility in complaining about foreign human rights abuses and now you change it to suggest that they're internal matters and we can't complain anyway.

How many Uyghers do the Chinese kill? How many Mexicans (you know; brown people) do the cartels kill?
Oh, come on, you just want to shoot a brown person... kind of a sick fantasy, but whatever, as long as you keep it as a fantasy.
No, I want criminals to quit crossing our border and we have a right to enforce and defend our borders. It is you that is defending the death of thousands, rape of many, many more, molestation, child sex trafficking, adult female sex slavery, all so you can get your lawn mowed and a cheap head of lettuce.

My solution will end the deaths, and end the rapes. But the Democrats are, and have been since their inception, the party of rape.

NOpe, that was all Trump.. he wouldn't even show the press what he was doing in those camps.

Obama started it; Trump ended it:

Biden brought it back:

The videos are there and you know it. The press has 100% coverage of them. I'm not going to post you 10000 video links. Quit lying, liar.

You claimed there were "Millions" crossing the border in these videos. You know what a crowd of a million people looks like?

Wow. Yet another lie by changing the question after I gave the answer. You said that the US would lose it's credibility in complaining about foreign human rights abuses and now you change it to suggest that they're internal matters and we can't complain anyway.

We would lose crediblity if we shot people crossing the border, you psychotic fuck.

How many Uyghers do the Chinese kill? How many Mexicans (you know; brown people) do the cartels kill?

Can't be responsible for that, unfortunately....

No, I want criminals to quit crossing our border and we have a right to enforce and defend our borders. It is you that is defending the death of thousands, rape of many, many more, molestation, child sex trafficking, adult female sex slavery, all so you can get your lawn mowed and a cheap head of lettuce.

Except most of those people mowing the lawns and picking the lettuce are decent people, not rapists.

Obama started it; Trump ended it:
Your own link admits that the Obama cages were temporary, as opposed to Trump, who used them for yeas.

You claimed there were "Millions" crossing the border in these videos. You know what a crowd of a million people looks like?
Did I say I had A video showing millions? I said there are videos showing millions. And there are videos showing millions, a few dozen to a few hundred to a few thousand at a time. Millions. Quit denying it, liar.
We would lose crediblity if we shot people crossing the border, you psychotic fuck.
And you think we have credibility now, you rapist defending fuck.
Can't be responsible for that, unfortunately....
Then why did you bring up our credibility in calling out other countries for their human rights atrocities? You brought it up and now you can't defend it? Then just admit you were wrong.
Except most of those people mowing the lawns and picking the lettuce are decent people, not rapists.
You're not responding to my post. You're ignoring that I was talking about thousands dead, over a million raped or molested.

I have close neighbors that I hang out with as neighbors, you know, like a beer on the porch, their kids play soccer on my lawn, etc., who are illegals. We swap small Christmas gifts every year. We don't have the same interests so we're not like BFFs but they're extremely likeable people.

I haven't asked them if you had them raped or not. I'm hesitant to do so. The assumption is just that, yes, you did have at least some of them raped or molested.

Your own link admits that the Obama cages were temporary, as opposed to Trump, who used them for yeas.
Except that the structures that the left, including Barack Obama's own wife, called cages during the Trump administration are the exact same structures, not rebuilt, not alike, not similar, but the exact same molecules, that Obama built.

And you think we have credibility now, you rapist defending fuck.

A lot more than we did if started murdering people for just seeking a better life.

Then why did you bring up our credibility in calling out other countries for their human rights atrocities? You brought it up and now you can't defend it? Then just admit you were wrong.

I'm not worried about China calling us out... I'm worried about Europe or Japan or Latin America calling us out, and rightfully so, you sociopathic fuckwad.

You're not responding to my post. You're ignoring that I was talking about thousands dead, over a million raped or molested.

I have close neighbors that I hang out with as neighbors, you know, like a beer on the porch, their kids play soccer on my lawn, etc., who are illegals. We swap small Christmas gifts every year. We don't have the same interests so we're not like BFFs but they're extremely likeable people.

I haven't asked them if you had them raped or not. I'm hesitant to do so. The assumption is just that, yes, you did have at least some of them raped or molested.

Yeah, because it's bullshit... there are not millions raped on the way up here... most of them are dudes, so that would be a little awkward.

The ironic thing is, you guys made this problem worse. Used to be, an undocumented person used to come up for the season and go home afterwards... but after you guys made crossing such a pain in the ass, they do it once and don't bother doing it again.

Except that the structures that the left, including Barack Obama's own wife, called cages during the Trump administration are the exact same structures, not rebuilt, not alike, not similar, but the exact same molecules, that Obama built.

That's kind of like saying if you borrow my hammer to murder a bunch of people, it's my fault for leaving the hammer out.

Obama didn't put people in these cages for months, Trump did.

Forum List

Back