Biden hires anti-Israel CUNY professor as an advisor

Israel is the most anti-Semitic country in the whole world, because the word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group" actually, and Israel is the most anti-Arab group in the whole world.

And by the way, the word "Semitic" is a proper noun that is required to be capitalized, and hyphenated if you want to prepend.
Playing with the word “semite” that way is a big tell.

Antisemitism means bigotry against Jews. Everyone but antisemites knows this.

Ah, "more observant Jews", how cute. And you are correct, orthodox, and the ultra orthodox Jews, like the Haredi overwhelmingly support Trump, just like the Evangelical Christians do, or at least did. But I got to tell you, I have a hard time distinguishing the difference between the Taliban and the Haredi. And Evangelical Christians, they are damn close to both the Taliban and Haredi.
You’re just an anti-religion leftist who bragged about refusing to work and taking welfare to support his six kids - despite a college education. So shut up.

Okay, so do you plan on forcing Japan to open up their immigration policy and allow foreigners to move in, become citizens, and buy property?

By the way, who enforces “international law”?
Japan's permanent residency laws are less stringent than both the United States and the United Kingdom, not really sure why you would bring them up other than sheer ignorance. And international law is enforced through a variety of measures, including sanctions but the ultimate authority of that enforcement rests within the UN Security Council.

Japan's permanent residency laws are less stringent than both the United States and the United Kingdom, not really sure why you would bring them up other than sheer ignorance. And international law is enforced through a variety of measures, including sanctions but the ultimate authority of that enforcement rests within the UN Security Council.
Japan’s citizenship is very strict. You have to renounce any other citizenship, and prove you can sustain yourself. There is no refugees welcomed who will get freeloader welfare. You also need to learn to speak, read and write Japanese. Good luck, LOL.

You’re just an anti-religion leftist who bragged about refusing to work and taking welfare to support his six kids - despite a college education. So shut up.
Oh wow, thank you for bringing that up. Hell, if I was a Haredi Jew I would still be sucking off the government and tossed all the child rearing and financial responsibilities on my poor wife while I spent all day and most nights at the "lodge", pretending to study the Torah and instead whooping it up with all my fellow homeboys, laughing at those poor spouses and the government for propping us up.

I mean there is not a more disgusting group of individuals in the entire world than the Haredi. They don't work, they suck off the government, and they can't even meet their military obligation in the state of Israel. At least the Taliban are willing to fight for what they believe in. It is a huge damn con. They have no child raising responsibilities, hell, at least I devoted a good many years of my life to my children, not to chasing the almighty dollar. These fools lay around the Yeshiva all day and night and pretend to study the Torah, LMAO.

And the reality that you continue to ignore is that my investment in my children, and the government, has paid huge dividends. I am willing to bet that at least three of my children pay more in federal income taxes a year than you have ever made in a year in your entire life. Doctors, business owners, and highly compensated salespeople. Under 30 and a net worth at seven figures, that is pretty damn impressive and I doubt a single Haredi can make that claim about their children.

My oldest daughter puts it best, and yes, she is one of the two children I have that has a Phd. Having five siblings is pretty damn rare in today's times, unless you are a Haredi Jew of course. When asked about why her parents chose to have six children she proclaims, "Dad says we were all placed on this Earth to make it a better place. He figured he needed all the help he could get". And that is just it, while I might have not accomplished much, and to this day I still pay a price for the decisions I made, my children are doing great things. When we leave this earth the material possessions we have attained are not going to amount to a hill of beans. But the legacy we leave behind will be the force that perpetuates our own identity. I did my part. Sorry that you can't say the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back